cryptocurrency(bitcoin) Vs meltdown & spectre

after checking this two news and info this is most likely i can think about where cryptocurrency is popular now this day. after 6 month of the cryptocurrency is introduce the what so ever bug call spectre and meltdown is appear at december 2017. is it a coincidence? i think not because there no case on this news when the first gen of intel and AMD till the latest 7th gen. now it's happen the bug where all people is disturbed by the news of meltdown and spectre. this is my conclusion cryptocurrency and meltdown is having become hot thing in digital world where people mining bitcoin but hacker using meltdown or spectre to bail some money from this people mining bitcoin. but this is just a speculation. now a day that the graphic card is too expensive because graphic card company didn't want to make their product as mining bitcoin but to give gamer to taste their product. i think mining bitcoin is good for who rich family but this mining bitcoin is not really profitable cause from electric bill you want to pay and hardware that will suddenly broken and need to buy your home supply like food and stuff. 

whatever i think mining bitcoin is more harm than more good when it comes money. 

3rd news is that mining bitcoin also dropping just recently (that i heard from my boss)

Yup.  It's all part of a grand conspiracy.  Intel introduced the first Meltdown/Specter vulnerable CPUs in 1995 with Speculative Execution in 1995, a whole 13 years prior to the Bitcoin white paper being published in 2008.  Now, you'd THINK this means that it's impossible but it's not, you see, Intel has been hiding their most secret technology for decades: DMail, short for 'Delorean Mail'.  It's a system that Intel uses to send messages into the past so that they can change history and ensure their dominance.

They know you know now.

They are coming for you.

Run.

El Psy Congroo.

16 minutes ago, AshleyAshes said:

El Psy Congroo.

Okay, this part really made me crack up :P Love the reference

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT 16GB GDDR6 Motherboard: MSI PRESTIGE X570 CREATION
AIO: Corsair H150i Pro RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic PSU: Corsair RM850x White

I'm sorry , what ?

AMD Ryzen R7 1700 (3.8ghz) w/ NH-D14, EVGA RTX 2080 XC (stock), 4*4GB DDR4 3000MT/s RAM, Gigabyte AB350-Gaming-3 MB, CX750M PSU, 1.5TB SDD + 7TB HDD, Phanteks enthoo pro case

34 minutes ago, keny said:

after checking this two news and info this is most likely i can think about where cryptocurrency is popular now this day. after 6 month of the cryptocurrency is introduce the what so ever bug call spectre and meltdown is appear at december 2017. is it a coincidence? i think not because there no case on this news when the first gen of intel and AMD till the latest 7th gen. now it's happen the bug where all people is disturbed by the news of meltdown and spectre. this is my conclusion cryptocurrency and meltdown is having become hot thing in digital world where people mining bitcoin but hacker using meltdown or spectre to bail some money from this people mining bitcoin. but this is just a speculation. now a day that the graphic card is too expensive because graphic card company didn't want to make their product as mining bitcoin but to give gamer to taste their product. i think mining bitcoin is good for who rich family but this mining bitcoin is not really profitable cause from electric bill you want to pay and hardware that will suddenly broken and need to buy your home supply like food and stuff. 

whatever i think mining bitcoin is more harm than more good when it comes money. 

3rd news is that mining bitcoin also dropping just recently (that i heard from my boss)

Just saying, spectre and meltdown are exploits that are almost impossible to exploit for most hackers. One would have to bypass the OS kernel to get deep enough into a system to exploit spectre or meltdown, and because of how much time it would take, and the fact that you basically have to setup a PC to be exploited remotely, without access to the machine it would be very difficult. This is mostly a problem with server systems, not home systems that don't even have much important data on them.

even so they can still track your data that mean your account bank transaction when you buy thing online worse case they even can transfer money from your account to their account without detected

14 hours ago, AshleyAshes said:

Yup.  It's all part of a grand conspiracy.  Intel introduced the first Meltdown/Specter vulnerable CPUs in 1995 with Speculative Execution in 1995, a whole 13 years prior to the Bitcoin white paper being published in 2008.  Now, you'd THINK this means that it's impossible but it's not, you see, Intel has been hiding their most secret technology for decades: DMail, short for 'Delorean Mail'.  It's a system that Intel uses to send messages into the past so that they can change history and ensure their dominance.

They know you know now.

They are coming for you.

Run.

El Psy Congroo.

Except block chain was first developed/theorized in 1992.   meaning Intel had 3 years to decide if it was likely going to be used for currency before intentionally leaving a 2o+year hole in their CPU's.   Just sayin'

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

Just now, mr moose said:

Except block chain was first developed/theorized in 1992.   meaning Intel had 3 years to decide if it was likely going to be used for currency before intentionally leaving a 2o+year hole in their CPU's.   Just sayin'

FWIW the IBM5100 also came out in 1975.

This legitimately reads like the ramblings of a madman.

You're connecting completely unrelated things together to form some conspiracy theory that doesn't even begin to make any sense.

31 minutes ago, LAwLz said:

This legitimately reads like the ramblings of a madman.

You're connecting completely unrelated things together to form some conspiracy theory that doesn't even begin to make any sense.

bugrit millennium hand and shrimp, I told em so, I told em so. 

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

i can take down my post any time but this is my hypothesis where i compare youtube video about meltdown and cryptocurrency.

P.S i'm don't know how to hack computer just play game almost every game either low graphic or high graphic 

23 hours ago, keny said:

even so they can still track your data that mean your account bank transaction when you buy thing online worse case they even can transfer money from your account to their account without detected

People can do that from basically anywhere though.

TunnelBear is the free simple VPN app that lets you browse privately and enjoy a more open internet.

Either way, Meltdown is specific to Intel CPUs and Spectre is AMD, ARM, and (i think) Intel but I could be wrong. Download security patches and you're fine. Cryptocurrencies and design flaws in CPUs are in no way related.

On 2/5/2018 at 11:46 AM, keny said:

hacker using meltdown or spectre to bail some money from this people mining bitcoin.

This kids, is what ransomware is. It was a big thing several months ago.

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

20 hours ago, mr moose said:

Damn, well that just confirms it then

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

22 minutes ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

People can do that from basically anywhere though.

TunnelBear is the free simple VPN app that lets you browse privately and enjoy a more open internet.

Either way, Meltdown is specific to Intel CPUs and Spectre is AMD, ARM, and (i think) Intel but I could be wrong. Download security patches and you're fine. Cryptocurrencies and design flaws in CPUs are in no way related.

I just noticed this xD  Did you actually just put an irrelevant ad into the middle your post?

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

2 minutes ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

I just noticed this xD  Did you actually just put an irrelevant ad into the middle your post?

Well, not totally irrelevant. You can use a VPN to stop people from seeing what you do on the internet so it was kinda fitting.

But essentially, yes I did xD

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

In other news, prices suck; get investing! 

Cor Caeruleus Reborn v6

Spoiler

CPU: Intel - Core i7-8700K

CPU Cooler: be quiet! - PURE ROCK 
Thermal Compound: Arctic Silver - 5 High-Density Polysynthetic Silver 3.5g Thermal Paste 
Motherboard: ASRock Z370 Extreme4
Memory: G.Skill TridentZ RGB 2x8GB 3200/14
Storage: Samsung - 850 EVO-Series 500GB 2.5" Solid State Drive 
Storage: Samsung - 960 EVO 500GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive
Storage: Western Digital - Blue 2TB 3.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive
Storage: Western Digital - BLACK SERIES 3TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
Video Card: EVGA - 970 SSC ACX (1080 is in RMA)
Case: Fractal Design - Define R5 w/Window (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case
Power Supply: EVGA - SuperNOVA P2 750W with CableMod blue/black Pro Series
Optical Drive: LG - WH16NS40 Blu-Ray/DVD/CD Writer 
Operating System: Microsoft - Windows 10 Pro OEM 64-bit and Linux Mint Serena
Keyboard: Logitech - G910 Orion Spectrum RGB Wired Gaming Keyboard
Mouse: Logitech - G502 Wired Optical Mouse
Headphones: Logitech - G430 7.1 Channel  Headset
Speakers: Logitech - Z506 155W 5.1ch Speakers

On 5/2/2018 at 10:51 AM, AshleyAshes said:

They know you know now.

They are coming for you.

Run.

El Psy Congroo.

ROFLMFAO

On 5/2/2018 at 10:46 AM, keny said:

My Medical Analysis is: You´ve been watching to much Alex Jones or Fon News lately? Or are you on Coke or Meth?

i'm not on coke or anything this is just hypothesis so it will go wrong 

9c8.jpg.b3d15b5d639a7a06d8204ce57deebfdb.jpg

If you microwave your CPU on high for 5 minutes, it will be completely immune to all hacking.

~~Kuroneko~~

- Ryzen Threadripper 1950X 16-Core

- Corsair H115i Pro 280 Liquid Cooler

- Asus X399 ROG Zenith Extreme MB

- 2x Nvidia Titan V

- Corsair 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 3000MHz

- Samsung 960 Pro Series 1TB M.2 SSD

- Western Digital RED Pro 6TB 64M SATA

- Corsair AX1500i Titianium PSU

- Fractal Design Define R6 Blackout

- 3x Noctua NF-A14 Industrial 140mm 3000RPM Fans

~~Chibineko~~

- Ryzen 7 2700X 8-Core

- Corsair H115i 280 Liquid Cooler

- Asus X470-F ROG Strix  MB

- 2x MSI Vega 64 Wave Liquid Cooled

- G.Skill Sniper X 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 3600MHz

- Samsung 960 Pro Series 512GB M.2 SSD

- Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD

- Corsair AX1200i 80+ Platinum

- Fractal Design Define R5

- 5x Noctua NF-A14 Industrial 140mm 3000RPM Fans

1 hour ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

Damn, well that just confirms it then

IKR, we're all fucked.  I bet this goes all the way back to the white house and JFK.  That grassy knoll thing, that was an Intel CEO.