Can anyone recommend me good low maintenance tubing?

Yeah that's about the best there is for reliable tubing.

Down side is that it's not transparent which is what a lot of people want.

The best transparent tubing is from mayhems.

If you don't need transparent, get the ZMT.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Thanks.  I dont care about transparency so the solud color doesn't bother me.  

Primochill (primoflex) Advanced LRT has never given me a problem.

Corsair 900D | MSI MPower Max Z87 AC | i7-4790K @ 4.7Ghz | 1080 Ti SLI | 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400 
XSPC Raystorm | EK-FC Nickel GPU block/backplate | 2x Alphacool UT60 480mm & XT45 240mm | 11x Linus Edition NF-F12
Schiit Modi/Magni 2 Uber | 5" KRK Rokit G3 | KRK 10S2 | Acer Predator X34 | Dell S2716DG

Any food grade/antimicrobial tubing from Tygon will give you what you want, just make sure to get the thick wall tube and not the thin wall tube because of kinks when the coolant gets hot. You can find Tygon on amazon.

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

Id go black. All the promochill I use is stained. As much as I like seeing the color, looks much worse stained.

Main RIg Corsair Air 540, I7 9900k, ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero, G.Skill Ripjaws 3600 32GB, 3090FE, EVGA 1000G5, Acer Nitro XZ3 2560 x 1440@240hz 

Spare RIg Lian Li O11 AIR MINI, I7 4790K, Asus Maximus VI Extreme, G.Skill Ares 2400 32Gb, EVGA 1080ti, 1080sc 1070sc & 1060 SSC, EVGA 850GA, Acer KG251Q 1920x1080@240hz

3 hours ago, Leonard said:

Any food grade/antimicrobial tubing from Tygon will give you what you want, just make sure to get the thick wall tube and not the thin wall tube because of kinks when the coolant gets hot. You can find Tygon on amazon.

Is that the kind of water hose thats clear but you can see woven threads of some sort inside?

6 hours ago, DaftBehemoth said:

Primochill (primoflex) Advanced LRT has never given me a problem.

Given me tons, I used the advanced LRT as a stopgap while my zmt shipped and it permanently marred every one of my fittings with a film of plastic.

1 hour ago, andrewmp6 said:

Tygon makes both the clear and the mesh renforced tubing take a look http://www.performance-pcs.com/plasticizer-free-tubing

Just get mayhem ultra clear my dude

Want to custom loop?  Ask me more if you are curious

7 hours ago, xentropa said:

Is that the kind of water hose thats clear but you can see woven threads of some sort inside?

Tygon makes all sorts of tubing for different scenarios but the tube i am talking about is clear but not the one with the "threads" in it however, Tygon does make that kind of tube also.  

One more thing and i know you didn't ask this but make sure to get the same ID and OD tube as the fittings or you will get leaks.

1 hour ago, Leonard said:

One more thing and i know you didn't ask this but make sure to get the same ID and OD tube as the fittings or you will get leaks.

Of course, I am not that stupid, 64% of the time.

2 hours ago, xentropa said:

Of course, I am not that stupid, 64% of the time.

Stupidity was not implied.