Gigabyte Aorus case

I'm looking for this case AC300W to buy and can't seem to find it anywhere do any of you know any other places that sell these

Screenshot_20180105-051345.jpg

STUCK ON LYNNFIELD FOR 28 MORE DAYS UGG

Contact gigabyte,Newegg is sold out and i can't find it listed anywhere else.But i wouldn't use that case the font doesn't have enough air flow to it.

3 hours ago, Ruler1976 said:

I'm looking for this case AC300W to buy and can't seem to find it anywhere do any of you know any other places that sell these

Any particular reason you want this case? I've looked at it and there are some pretty glaring flaws...

• The build quality is more akin to a cheaper case like a DIYPC, which usually sell for $50 not $100
  • IT has USB Type C.... But it's 3.1 gen 1, meaning its the same speed as the usb 3.0 ports right next to it.
  • The HDMI Pass through, is unique, only the S340 Elite has it AFAIL, but the HDMI plug is routed to the internals of the case, meaning you can only use if oyou bought a GPU with an HDMI header on the cooler (like the Gigabyte Aorus card has, shocker!)
  • Poor airflow. Not sold that those side vents are enough, they block a bit too much on either side.
  • Another Vertical GPU mount that puts the card too close to the side panel.
  • MOLEX CONNECTORS. EW.

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

I know its not the best case but I'm a little OCD and like to theme Like crazy. LOL but I have been intrigued by the INWIN 301 nice and cheap with good reviews.  

STUCK ON LYNNFIELD FOR 28 MORE DAYS UGG

just get a good case for the same price, like a meshify C from fractal.

The in win 303 is a little bigger then the 301,And with the 303 if you run a micro atx board you can run a bottom rad if you want to water cool.Some atx boards can do with a bottom rad but its super tight.