Cases with the GPU facing case window.

NYRANGERS423

Anyone know any nice cases with the GPU facing out toward the window of the case. I think seeing the GPU is a really nice touch to a case. What do you all think?

2 minutes ago, NYRANGERS423 said:

Anyone know any nice cases with the GPU facing out toward the window of the case. I think seeing the GPU is a really nice touch to a case. What do you all think?

Define R6, Thermaltake View 31, Coolermaster Master case with adapter. 

There was a thread a while back. You'll find some case models in the comments. Maybe some of them fit your needs and wants? 

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/761172-best-vertical-gpu-case/

Just be sure to know what card you will be using. Some card coolers are quite a bit wider/taller than others, so be sure to have enough space

1 minute ago, seon123 said:

Unless you're planning on a custom loop, it'll just choke the GPU, increasing the temperatures by a lot. Vertical mounts aren't for air cooled GPUs. 

I was thinking about custom loop water cooling. They look so nice. 

9 minutes ago, NYRANGERS423 said:

You best be watercooling the card, as every case that has this feature positions the GPU too close to the glass, which leads to the card overheating.

Edit: looks like you'll be watercooling it so thats good.

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

2 minutes ago, TVwazhere said:

You best be watercooling the card, as every case that has this feature positions the GPU too close to the glass, which leads to the card overheating.

How many radiators do you think I would need for a i7 5820k and a 1080 ti? I was thinking about 2x 240x120 radiators. 

2 minutes ago, NYRANGERS423 said:

How many radiators do you think I would need for a i7 5820k and a 1080 ti? I was thinking about 2x 240x120 radiators. 

I'm assuming you mean Two (2) 240mm Rads. That would probably be the minimum amount of RAD I would personally go, since beyond that becomes a bit excessive and you start having issus finding cases that can support everything, assuming you're not using thin 25mm Rads. 

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

Define R6 :)

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

5 minutes ago, NYRANGERS423 said:

I was looking at that one it looks nice!

Honestly It's probably the best case of 2017 (though, thats not saying a whole lot because most of 2017's new cases sucked)