CPU-G4560
MOBO-H110
RAM-8GB DDR4 2133
HDD-250GB
GPU-GTX 660 2GB
enough for paladins 
atleast 60 fps ?

Yep, that will run Paladins just fine

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

I would get 16 g or ram.

Most game will run on 8 but at 90% in some cases. Better to have a little extra just in case

Just now, Zmax said:

I would get 16 g or ram.

Most game will run on 8 but at 90% in some cases. Better to have a little extra just in case

Yeah, but ram prices...

Primary: i5 4670K @ 4.5 / 2 x GTX 980 / 32 GB DDR3 / 2 x 850 EVO / 12 TB RAID 10 / Windows 10 + Mac OS

Secondary: Xeon X5460 @ 3.8 / GTX 770 / 6 GB DDR2 / 1TB HDD / Windows 10 + Kubuntu

Laptop: Chromebook Pixel / i5 3427U / 4 GB DDR3 / 64GB SSD / Kubuntu

1 minute ago, Zmax said:

I would get 16 g or ram.

the OP wants to run paladins. that's even less demanding than Overwatch i believe. and that runs on 8GB just fine. 

She/Her

If you can wait prices should come down next summer

I run the Division on 8g. Most time ram is at 80% +

I Run paladins @ 1440p low to mid graphic settings with smooth 60 fps on my old i3 2120 system with ECS H61 board and 4 GB ram with a Sapphire R7 250 1GB DDR5 GPU. 

Your system can run the game just fine trust me. I got into this game a few months ago while i was waiting for my new pc parts to be restocked (am still waiting for some parts to be restocked and hence still rocking my old pc and playing this game everyday)   

Microsoft in there infinite wisdom have decided to impose a VRAM cap for games the that use DX9 o.O. May God Bless them those whoever came up with that idea. :dry:

You're looking for something that does not, has not, will not, might not or must not exist ... ... but you're always welcome to search for it.