"What you can do after net neutrality ends" Ft. Ajit Pai

Flameytail

The video is funny for me as an outsider. If someone likes dark humor it kind of has that vibe.

On a more serious note you get what you paid for when you elected the likes of Trump, and i'm not discussing politics but rather the elevation of discussion on serious issues. 

And they wonder why they have kids in clock towers with riffles over there...

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

3 hours ago, Hiya! said:

If i had a shotgun with 2 shell and i am in the same room with hitler and him i'll shot him twice.

you're doing it wrong.

shoot hitler twice, then bludgeon him to death

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W

4 hours ago, lewdicrous said:

Who are the 5k people who liked that?

Well they applied it the new rule. Unless you paid 500$, you were throttled on every other page on the internet. Nice huh? ;)

More seriously, it's probably because some people do not understand it or they think it'll get their Netflix shot faster...

According to YouTube, this video is now unavailable thanks to a Copyright Claim. 

Not that anyone cares about what he has to say now other than if he ever repeals his vote...

Fellow tech enthusiast. Here to make friends, not enemies.

Budding Cisco Certified IT Networking Technician. 

Current build: Customised iMac 21" mid-2011: 32gb ram, Intel Core i7 2600S@ 4GHZ, Custom Modified Nvidia 680m 2gb 1GB WD drive and 250GB Samsung EVO SSD. Bootcamp enabled Windows 10.

Add me on Xbox: XxBeefyDjxX

Add me on Steam: Hello Darkness my old friend

1 hour ago, xXBeefyDjXx said:

According to YouTube, this video is now unavailable thanks to a Copyright Claim. 

Not that anyone cares about what he has to say now other than if he ever repeals his vote...

Found an unedited version (Link), seems like they are hastily removing it from other sites too.

5 hours ago, asus killer said:

The video is funny for me as an outsider. If someone likes dark humor it kind of has that vibe.

On a more serious note you get what you paid for when you elected the likes of Trump, and i'm not discussing politics but rather the elevation of discussion on serious issues. 

Heretic. 

9E5D0208-53DF-4397-AFBE-BE29FC9B6177.jpeg.5f95395dca034c4a4feac89bdc6cfc0d.jpeg

-= Locked =-

There is already a dedicated thread on this topic.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER