Firsts for me:

• Sleeving
  • Water cooling
  • CPU Overclocking
  • And spending a shit-ton of money on a PC

Components:

• CPU: Intel Core i7-4770K
  • Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z87X-UD3H
  • Memory: Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB DDR3-1866 (2x Blue, 2x Silver)
  • SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB
  • HDD: Seagate Barricuda 2TB, WD Green 1TB
  • GPU: EVGA GTX 780
  • Case: Corsair Air 540
  • Fans: 5 x Silverstone AP141
  • Power Supply: SeaSonic SS-660XP2
  • Monitors: Asus PB278Q, Acer H233H
  • Keyboard: Corsair K60
  • Mouse: Corsair M60

Water Cooling:

• CPU Block: EK Supremacy - Acetal + Nickel
  • EK Supremacy Replacement Acrylic Top Clean - Blue
  • Radiator: Alphacool NexXxoS XT45 Full Copper 280mm
  • Water Pump: Swiftech MCP655 Variable Speed 12v
  • Reservoir: Swiftech MCRES Micro Rev. 2
  • Tubing: PrimoChill PrimoFlex Advanced - Blue
  • Fittings: Alphacool Compression

Sleeving, Other:

• Lutro - Paracord Sleeving, & Tools
  • MDPC - Sata Sleeving, Heatshrink, & Tools
  • NZXT HUE RGB Led Controller

Pictures of Build Process: (yes they aren't the greatest quality)

MhE557O.jpg

EJ5996G.jpgtAndqJj.jpg

tGqAsmI.jpgtH6bjHJ.jpg

sEpAoS0.jpgrUrBqfg.jpg

AQhy7uh.jpgHZhjVCo.jpg

LUh9Xw3.jpgbe7Jeif.jpg

uHrHxI5.jpgzTICcwa.jpg

xtpJIU6.jpg6p4Lq4U.jpg

4h8DEmv.jpg

NTCEBKg.jpg

4WuFuaX.jpg

LWlBIUb.jpg

SCFFoez.jpg

pDvV8sk.jpgMj9ttqt.jpg

LwGgTra.jpg

P71KGY6.jpg

PknCHxU.jpg

PT5oSlW.jpg

NU3IoWL.jpg

mV3PONN.jpg

5TtyodN.jpg

2HItDf4.jpg

Ordimpd.jpg

vCViBDH.jpg

Thanks for looking, hope you enjoyed!

If you would like a closer look at a particular area, I'd be happy to take some more photos of said area!

Intel 4770k EVGA GTX 780 Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H Corsair Vengeance Pro Samsung EVO (RAID0) Corsair Air540 Seasonic SS-660XP2

EK Supremacy Alphacool NexXxoS Swifttech MCP655 Swifttech MicroRes PrimoChill PrimoFlex Tubing Alphacool Compression Fittings NXZT Hue LED Controller

Asus PB278Q Acer H233H Coolermaster Quickfire Corsair M60 FiiO E09K Beyerdynamic DT-770 Pro Windows 7

Wow, that's cool man, well done!

CPU: 4670K / Cooler: H100i / RAM: 4x4GB Corsair Vengence Pro 1866MHz / Motherboard: MSI Z87-GD65 / GPU: MSI TF 780 Gaming Edition / Case: Corsair Vengence C70 / Storage: 250GB Samsung Evo & 2TB Seagate Barracuda / PSU: EVGA SuperNova NEX750G

mm...liking it already :)

Nice choice of colours blue and silver, very nice.

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>

This looks amazing, well done

CPUIntel 4670k  Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z87X-D3H  RAMKingston HyperX 8GB  GPU - EVGA 780  Case - Fractal Design Define R4    Storage - 2TB WD Black, Samsung 840 Evo 128GB     PSU - Corsair RM650  Display -  Benq XL2430T and Acer S235HL  Cooling - CM Hyper 212 Evo  Keyboard - Corsair K95  Mouse - Razer Deathadder  Sound - Sennheiser HD 558                                 Mic - Blue Snowball  Phone- OnePlus One  Tablet - Nvidia Shield

I love the build but why Huayra? If you're talking about the car the case is the least Huarya cas ever. Just a thought

OS - Windows 8.1 Motherboard - ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 Processor - AMD FX 8350 Black Edition RAM - 16GB 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport Graphics Card - Gigabyte Windforce 2 OC GTX 660 Power Supply - Corsair CX750M CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X60 Wireless Adapter - ASUS PCE-N15 PCI-E Adapter Fans - x3 Masscool blue LED 120mm Fans Case - Fractal Design Define R4

Monitor - Dell S2230MX 21.5-inch Keyboard - Logitech G105 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech Z130 Headsets/Headphones - Tt eSports Shock, AKG K240, California Headphones Laredo Phone - iPhone 4S

The name doesn't really fit the build. Other than that, it looks good. Nice color scheme (needs more carbon IMO)

Folding@Home | BOINC

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X + Celsius S36 GPU: ASUS TUF RTX3080 

MB: ASRock x470 Taichi RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-2666 32GB 

CASE: Fractal Design Define 7 Panda STORAGE: WD Black SN770 2TB + WD Red Pro 6TB

Nice build there. I like the dual colour of that Vengeance Pro ram. And this is the first time I'm seeing a build with this case and non corsair fans. It's refreshing. :)

Is it just the camera or those led strips are too bright?

I love the build but why Huayra? If you're talking about the car the case is the least Huarya cas ever. Just a thought

The name doesn't really fit the build. Other than that, it looks good. Nice color scheme (needs more carbon IMO)

Nice build there. I like the dual colour of that Vengeance Pro ram. And this is the first time I'm seeing a build with this case and non corsair fans. It's refreshing. :)

Is it just the camera or those led strips are too bright?

Thanks for all the replies guys! But Pagani got the name Huayra from an ancient South American god named Aymara Huayra Tata known as the 'Father of Wind'.  And seeing as it's built in and AIR 540 and has air penetrater fans... wind... air... no? long stretch? haha oh well, but yes I love the car too so yeah. I did want to add more carbon wrap to the side of the radiator and the tops of the I/O connectors of the mobo, but I didn't want to over do it.

Atrash, in the photos I have the hue controller set for mostly white LEDs... slightly blue, but in some photos I have my phone's flash on and with that it is just a phone camera. I almost bought the SP fans from corsair but you're right ALOT of people use those, and the two colored ram modules is one of my favorite parts of the build! :lol:

Intel 4770k EVGA GTX 780 Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H Corsair Vengeance Pro Samsung EVO (RAID0) Corsair Air540 Seasonic SS-660XP2

EK Supremacy Alphacool NexXxoS Swifttech MCP655 Swifttech MicroRes PrimoChill PrimoFlex Tubing Alphacool Compression Fittings NXZT Hue LED Controller

Asus PB278Q Acer H233H Coolermaster Quickfire Corsair M60 FiiO E09K Beyerdynamic DT-770 Pro Windows 7

Clean build decent runs. Not a fan of the case color scheme or name. (all personal preference of course.)

Good job with sleeving if you did it yourself.

7/10

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Clean build decent runs. Not a fan of the case color scheme or name. (all personal preference of course.)

Good job with sleeving if you did it yourself.

7/10

Sleeving done 100% by myself.

Now this, this like.

Case: Corsair 460X RGB bby, CPU: I5 8600K, Motherboard: MSI B360M PRO-VDH, RAM: 8GB Hyper X 2400MHz , Graphics Card: GTX1060 6GB, PSU: Corsair RM750x,

Cooler: BEQuiet!  Pure Rock Slim SSD: Kingston 240GB, HDD: 2TB Seagate Barracuda

How do you like your 780? I just bought one myself :3

"if by "bass" you mean wet farts then yes, those are the razer crapkens"

Looks great! Water cooled builds look great in the air 540 cases

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

Thanks for all the feedback guys!

How do you like your 780? I just bought one myself :3

I haven't had any issues with it, runs a heavily modded Fallout 3/NV very well. Far cry 3 and Crysis 2/3 look amazing and run smooth as well! Haven't played/tested much else yet!

Wow that looks really cool

Great Job

Corsair 350d, Asus Gryphon Z87, Intel i5 4670k 4.5 GHz, Corsair H100i, Corsair Vengence 16gb 1600 MHz,

AMD Radeon 260x, Corsair CX600, OCZ Vetex 450 128gb, Seagate 2 TB 

Loving the colours!

ELEPHANT SEALS EVERYWHERE!

Errrmmm, i think you've covered the holes on the hard drives. I would probably fix that unless you want data loss

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822136826

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822148834

Thanks for concern, but I know what you mean and I didn't cover any holes up.

Amazing build! Are you going to slap a block on that 780 anytime soon? 

CPU: i7 6700k @ 4.6ghz | CASE: Corsair 780T White Edition | MB: Asus Z170 Deluxe | CPU Cooling: EK Predator 360 | GPU: NVIDIA Titan X Pascal w/ EKWB nickel waterblock | PSU: EVGA 850w P2 | RAM: 16GB DDR4 Corsair Domintator Platinum 2800mhz | Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB | OS: Win 10 Pro x64 | Monitor: Acer Predator X34/HTC VIVE Keyboard: CM Storm Trigger-Z | Mouse: Razer Taipan | Sound: Audio Technica ATH-M50x / Klipsch Promedia 2.1 Sound System