Google Pixel Buds vs. Airpods – Review

Buy Google Pixel Buds on Amazon: http://geni.us/kbmz

Does Android finally have its version of the Apple Airpods, or are the Google Pixel Buds more like 'Pixel DUDS'??

apart from it sounds better, its basically a lack luster product when compares it to airpods... 

so i think airpods win... 

If it is not broken, let's fix till it is. 

Tbh, these aren't for me.

The Workhorse (AMD-powered custom desktop)

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X | GPU: MSI X Trio GeForce RTX 2070S | RAM: XPG Spectrix D60G 32GB DDR4-3200 | Storage: 512GB XPG SX8200P + 2TB 7200RPM Seagate Barracuda Compute | OS: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro

The Portable Workstation (Apple MacBook Pro 16" 2021)

SoC: Apple M1 Max (8+2 core CPU w/ 32-core GPU) | RAM: 32GB unified LPDDR5 | Storage: 1TB PCIe Gen4 SSD | OS: macOS Monterey

The Communicator (Apple iPhone 13 Pro)

SoC: Apple A15 Bionic | RAM: 6GB LPDDR4X | Storage: 128GB internal w/ NVMe controller | Display: 6.1" 2532x1170 "Super Retina XDR" OLED with VRR at up to 120Hz | OS: iOS 15.1

I like them.

#GoogleFanBoy.

Since I am to lazy to put something interesting here, I will put everything, but slightly abbreviated. Here is everything:

also, some questions to make you wonder about life:

What is I and who is me? Who is you? Which armrest in the movie theatre is yours?

also,

Welcome to the internet, I will be your guide. Or something.

My build:

CPU: Intel Core i5-7400 3.0GHz Quad-Core Processor,

Motherboard: ASRock B250M Pro4 Micro ATX LGA1151 Motherboard, 

Memory: Corsair 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR4-2133 Memory,

Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive, 

Video Card: MSI Radeon RX 480 4GB ARMOR OC Video Card, 

Case: Corsair 100R ATX Mid Tower Case , 

Power Supply: Corsair CXM 450W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply, 

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Home Full, 

Wireless Network Adapter: TP-Link TL-WN725N USB 2.0 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi Adapter, Case Fan: Corsair Air Series White 2 pack 52.2 CFM  120mm Fan

ou do not ask why, you ask why not -me

Remeber kinds, the only differ between screwing around and scince is writing it down. -Adam Savage.

Only two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not even sure of the former. - Albert Einstein.

So once again someone tries to copy Apple and they fail. Which is interesting because Apple themselves take something that was already made by someone else and they make it better, effectively they steal it but improve it.

And yet nobody can steal from Apple who stole from someone else, and make it better.

was it just me but it seems they tried to hate it but IDK 

Ex frequent user here, still check in here occasionally. I stopped being a weeb in 2018 lol

For a reply please quote or  @Eduard the weeb me :D

Xayah Main in Lol, trying to learn Drums and guitar. Know how to film do photography, can do basic video editing

3 hours ago, Eduard the weeb said:

was it just me but it seems they tried to hate it but IDK 

I actually came at it from the other way (borderline fanboy) and was disappointed (mostly by pairing not working as advertised)

4 hours ago, James said:

I actually came at it from the other way (borderline fanboy) and was disappointed (mostly by pairing not working as advertised)

oh really I guess it must have been Linus just comparing it to the air pods a lot .I liked the review though

Ex frequent user here, still check in here occasionally. I stopped being a weeb in 2018 lol

For a reply please quote or  @Eduard the weeb me :D

Xayah Main in Lol, trying to learn Drums and guitar. Know how to film do photography, can do basic video editing

22 hours ago, NvidiaIntelAMDLoveTriangle said:

So once again someone tries to copy Apple and they fail. Which is interesting because Apple themselves take something that was already made by someone else and they make it better, effectively they steal it but improve it.

And yet nobody can steal from Apple who stole from someone else, and make it better.

post this on the next week apple go fuck yourself thread and see tons of people coming at your front door just to argue with you 

/s

17 hours ago, James said:

(mostly by pairing not working as advertised)

this is a HUGE deal. 

1 hour ago, mrchow19910319 said:

post this on the next week apple go fuck yourself thread and see tons of people coming at your front door just to argue with you 

/s

Good artists copy, great artists steal

-Steve Jobs.

Since I am to lazy to put something interesting here, I will put everything, but slightly abbreviated. Here is everything:

also, some questions to make you wonder about life:

What is I and who is me? Who is you? Which armrest in the movie theatre is yours?

also,

Welcome to the internet, I will be your guide. Or something.

My build:

CPU: Intel Core i5-7400 3.0GHz Quad-Core Processor,

Motherboard: ASRock B250M Pro4 Micro ATX LGA1151 Motherboard, 

Memory: Corsair 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR4-2133 Memory,

Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive, 

Video Card: MSI Radeon RX 480 4GB ARMOR OC Video Card, 

Case: Corsair 100R ATX Mid Tower Case , 

Power Supply: Corsair CXM 450W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply, 

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Home Full, 

Wireless Network Adapter: TP-Link TL-WN725N USB 2.0 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi Adapter, Case Fan: Corsair Air Series White 2 pack 52.2 CFM  120mm Fan

ou do not ask why, you ask why not -me

Remeber kinds, the only differ between screwing around and scince is writing it down. -Adam Savage.

Only two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not even sure of the former. - Albert Einstein.

On 12/2/2017 at 4:36 AM, mrchow19910319 said:

this is a HUGE deal. 

it's a huge deal once. and then you're paired and it never matters again until you get a new phone.

1 minute ago, James said:

it's a huge deal once. and then you're paired and it never matters again until you get a new phone.

wait so you pair it then your device will remember it??? like airpods and iphone? 

1 minute ago, mrchow19910319 said:

wait so you pair it then your device will remember it??? like airpods and iphone? 

yes it can be paired but not connected