if network is faster than hard disk will it affect network transfer speed?

if some suppose my network adapter has 10 gigabit speed capability  but my harddisk is not that much speed 

and if i transfer files through network will i get  10 gigabit transfer  speed?

no. you will not.

[FS][US] Corsair H115i 280mm AIO-AMD $60+shipping

System specs:
Asus Prime X370 Pro - Custom EKWB CPU/GPU 2x360 1x240 soft loop - Ryzen 1700X - Corsair Vengeance RGB 2x16GB - Plextor 512 NVMe + 2TB SU800 - EVGA GTX1080ti - LianLi PC11 Dynamic

If your computer has a 10gigabit NIC and the router and destination computer have a 10gb NIC, then you could theoretically get 10gb transfers within your network if the drives on both ends could sustain it.

Most HDDs top out around 150MB/s reads and usually noticeably slower writes, so no in that case you wouldn't be able to take advantage of much more than gigabit speeds (1gbps/125MB/s).

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

Your transfer speed is always limited by the slowest drive in the transaction.

So if there's any HDD in the equation it's read or write speed is going to set the tone, which will be far below 1.25GB/s.

- ASUS X99 Deluxe - i7 5820k - Nvidia GTX 1080ti SLi - 4x4GB EVGA SSC 2800mhz DDR4 - Samsung SM951 500 - 2x Samsung 850 EVO 512 -

- EK Supremacy EVO CPU Block - EK FC 1080 GPU Blocks - EK XRES 100 DDC - EK Coolstream XE 360 - EK Coolstream XE 240 -

The operating system and the network card will have some buffers and cache some of the data ... so at least for let's say a few tens to hundreds of MB worth of data, you could transfer at up to 10 gbps (1.2 GB/s) if everything is configured right (packet sizes, receive and transmit buffers in network card's configuration, switch/router is equally good and properly configured)

So if you're downloading let's say a 10-20 MB file from somewhere, you could potentially download it at up to 10gbps and get it within milliseconds... the operating system or the network card will have big enough buffers that the whole file will fit in your computer's ram and as data comes it's also written to disk at the much slower speed (but this is separate and doesn't slow down the network transfer).  However, if you were to download let's say a 8 GB DVD image of some movie or let's say Linux / Windows DVD iso/image , you will get maybe up to a few hundred MB at up to 10gbps and afterwards the speed will go down to around as fast as your SSD or hard drive is (the network card and operating system's buffers fill up and the storage is too slow to empty the buffers).

A workaround for that could be to create a RAMdrive, if you have enough memory in your computer.  For example, I have 16 GB of memory and from time to time, i quickly create a 8-10 GB ram drive which shows up as a regular hard drive in my computer and do things in this temporary hard drive. The ram drive is quite fast, up to 10-20 GB/s or even more,  depending on the memory type and frequency. 

So you could download files as big as that ram drive at up to 10 gbps because you wouldn't be limited by the storage medium. When file is downloaded, you can move it to a regular SSD or hard drive. Some download managers (various software programs) even have an option to move completed downloads to another folder or another drive.

I often use ram drives when creating mirrors of various websites or forums - the software that creates a local copy of what i download has to go through each page downloaded and extract links to other forum posts and pages and threads and then download those and then again go back and change the links so that they point to files on the hard drive instead of internet links, so basically all this involves an lot of reading and writing and scanning which is much faster when done from a ram drive or even a SSD)

17 minutes ago, krishna1997 said:

if some suppose my network adapter has 10 gigabit speed capability  but my harddisk is not that much speed 

and if i transfer files through network will i get  10 gigabit transfer  speed?

If the speed limit of a highway is 100kph and your car is only capable of 50kph, does your car grow rocket boosters and suddenly travel at 100kph once you pull onto the highway?

2 minutes ago, AshleyAshes said:

If the speed limit of a highway is 100kph and your car is only capable of 50kph, does your car grow rocket boosters and suddenly travel at 100kph once you pull onto the highway?

Rocket booster? No. But a jet engine, yes. 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

2 hours ago, AshleyAshes said:

- snip - 

i wish rocket boosters would just grow like that ... how about some wings to go with it so i can fly over that goddamn traffic jam. i was doing UNDER 50 kph most of the time today.

on the fucking autobahn