Help with mice.. SWEATY HANDS :[

Crimson2OP

Hi guys!

My previous mice (and their issues) were in the order of:

1) SteelSeries Rival - Old version 

Issue: Left side rubber wore out in a circle where I put my thumb from my thumb's tenacious grip or maybe sweat, in about few days/weeks of use.

2) G402 Hyperion Fury

Issue: Horrendous shape, hand felt awkward. Cable didn't fit my bungee(ZOWIE Camade) at all.

3) SteelSeries Rival 300 - Silver Edition

Issue: Didn't like the shape when Palm Gripping, my little finger didn't really have a proper position, felt awkward. Cable didn't fit my bungee(ZOWIE Camade) at all.

ALSO Once again, left side rubber wore out in a circle where I put my thumb from my thumb's tenacious grip or maybe sweat, in about few days/weeks of use.

4) MY CURRENT ONE, Wireless Logitech G403. 

Got the mice for half an year already and I love being cable free, mice usually don't fit well enough to stay on my Zowie Camade without falling. 

Even though I have a large hand and prefer Palm grip, I manage to play very well with some hybrid kind of claw/palm.

Yet again, very quickly in a matter of days/weeks- I managed to wear out my left side rubber with my vicious thumb.

CONCLUSION: 

Sweaty hands, vicious thumb that destroys rubber on my left side of the mice. 

I might be better off having a mice without rubber on the side? cuz having a circle without rubber where im supposed to put my thumb feels very awkward and sucks.

Having 2 more side buttons in addition to my current 2 buttons on the left side would be helpful for CS:GO cuz I can only bind right now Smoke+Flash, and I have to cycle for molotov/grenade.

Have yet to find a shape that's perfect for me cuz I had to play hybrid claw/palm when palm grip is probably the most comfortable if I could find a bigger mice with good shape in contrast to the Rival which is a big mice with shitty shape imo.  

Fnatic flick g1, one of the best rubberized coatings I've used on a mouse. Doesn't have rubber sides just part of the rubber coating all around the body of the mouse. Works great for sweaty hands.

The nixeus revel also has a almost entire rubber body but the sides are aluminum. Or whatever metal they used. The rubberized coatings is also less "thicker" than the g1 so if you have more natrual oils on your hand it's going to be more slippery

9 hours ago, Aytex said:

Fnatic flick g1, one of the best rubberized coatings I've used on a mouse. Doesn't have rubber sides just part of the rubber coating all around the body of the mouse. Works great for sweaty hands.

Right now it's probably either that or some Zowie mice, what do you think rly?
Not sure, also I need a mice that would fit my Zowie Camade bungee. 

2 minutes ago, Crimson2OP said:

Right now it's probably either that or some Zowie mice, what do you think rly?
Not sure, also I need a mice that would fit my Zowie Camade bungee. 

Trust me zowie, deathadders and Pulsefire all share the same body and the coating is really bad for sweaty hands. And not much of a sensor difference from zowie to flick 3310, unless you go the nixeus route for the 3360. Another alternative is the dream machines dm1 pro s.

10 hours ago, Aytex said:

Trust me zowie, deathadders and Pulsefire all share the same body and the coating is really bad for sweaty hands. And not much of a sensor difference from zowie to flick 3310, unless you go the nixeus route for the 3360. Another alternative is the dream machines dm1 pro s.

For my use then, would u say Flick/Nixeus/DreamMachines? Sensor & Coating wise.

Plus, where do you buy these? cuz i couldn't find it in amazon rly. 

1 minute ago, Crimson2OP said:

For my use then, would u say Flick/Nixeus/DreamMachines? Sensor & Coating wise.

Plus, where do you buy these? cuz i couldn't find it in amazon rly. 

Newegg. And dream machines official website.

Idk man I just bought both. The 3360 sensor is amazing but the build of the flick is much superior. I got them both on sale for a total of around $60

Neither has sensor rattle but my revel has mouse wheel rattle. 

Does anyone have some other recommendations or should I stick to the Fnatic Flick guys? :D

My mouse is little bit older, G700S, it's a big and heavy one, but it doesn't have rubber, but the coating is good for sweaty hands.

Don't know if any other mice except those in the same generation is similar

“Remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see and wonder about what makes the universe exist. Be curious. And however difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at. 
It matters that you don't just give up.”

-Stephen Hawking

9 hours ago, ArchGamer said:

Have you tried a hydrophobic spray/coating? apparently those can help.

Nope i have not! any idea where can i get one onf these sprays/coating? 

1 hour ago, Crimson2OP said:

Nope i have not! any idea where can i get one onf these sprays/coating? 

No real idea but amazon or a local hardware store may have some.

10 hours ago, ArchGamer said:

No real idea but amazon or a local hardware store may have some.

couldn't find, sucks :(