I've like 850-900 bucks at hand right now what should i do ?

adham.
1 minute ago, Hayabusa1989 said:

I will say that all currency is Haram for those that follow the Sharia. 

We don't follow Sharia totally here in Egypt actually.

Just now, adham. said:

We don't follow Sharia totally here in Egypt actually.

I only mean in financial terms  :)

Chicken Nuggets

CPU - i7-4790k | CPU Cooler - Custom Loop | Motherboard -  MSI Z97 Gaming 5 | RAM - Mushkin Redline (2x4GB) 2400Mhz   Graphics Card - GTX Titan X(Maxwell)  | Power Supply - Super Flower 80+ Gold 650w Storage - Samsung 840 Evo 256gb + 750 Seagate Hybrid + 1TB WD Green + Raid 0 4X500GB + Raid 1 500GB HDD Case - HAF-X | Colour Theme - Orange & Black | Monitor - ACER Predator x34 Overclock to 100hz

Just now, Hayabusa1989 said:

I 100% see your point and predicament. Its something that some of us never need to consider but its very interesting and complex !

It's weird to see someone who actually respects people after they say their religon. 
I normally see f#$cked up stuff said to me hahah

Just now, Hayabusa1989 said:

I only mean in financial terms  :)

We have Islamic banks and "normal" or whatever you want to call it banks so no Sharia at all if you want.

5 minutes ago, adham. said:

It's weird to see someone who actually respects people after they say their religon. 
I normally see f#$cked up stuff said to me hahah

Hey we are different i myself am atheist but have respect for you and your viewpoint and i have no issue with those that don't impose their ideas which i can see you do not so respect :)

Not articulated as well as i hoped sorry. 

Point is nobody should be bashing people just because they are different :) 

Chicken Nuggets

CPU - i7-4790k | CPU Cooler - Custom Loop | Motherboard -  MSI Z97 Gaming 5 | RAM - Mushkin Redline (2x4GB) 2400Mhz   Graphics Card - GTX Titan X(Maxwell)  | Power Supply - Super Flower 80+ Gold 650w Storage - Samsung 840 Evo 256gb + 750 Seagate Hybrid + 1TB WD Green + Raid 0 4X500GB + Raid 1 500GB HDD Case - HAF-X | Colour Theme - Orange & Black | Monitor - ACER Predator x34 Overclock to 100hz

2 minutes ago, L.Lawliet said:

I dont think Bitcoin is considered as a gambling..and the same goes for trading.

Sure luck plays in part but its actually the knowlegde of the person that matters.

Its just like buy something when its cheap and sell it when its getting expensive, its same thing as trading.

and what u bought is bitcoin a cryptocurrencies..its a real thing it has value just like gold only its in digital format.

Trading is somewhat of a really different idea. Like in trading you most likely would benifet and come out on top and in trading you have your mind to tell you what to buy and what to not buy and such.

Yes a person's knowledge is cruial but what if the market flips ?
That is the point.

4 minutes ago, L.Lawliet said:

No its not i already ask to my friend which is muslim and he explained the shit to me..people who said its haram are the one who didnt understand how bitcoin/bitcoin trading works.

That is 90% true most of them just have a flat knowledge on the subject. Such as myself.
Though i didn't say it is haram i just said it might be and i actually refered to people opinion on this matter .

2 minutes ago, L.Lawliet said:

Thats exactly how bitcoin trading goes..

If u are already into bitcoin for a long time u'll know when the market gonna flips upside down or raise..its not that hard actually i myself have trade bitcoin put a $2000 last year and gain a $1000 ish..ikr i should have more but something happened to my family and had to use the money so i stopped.

Just dont be greedy and be patient..

It's just a not so researched topic and i will put some effort of searching myself.
Maybe it's not haram *I hope*. 
If it's not and i'm sure of that i will most likely ride the wave with you guys. :D
Happy to see some open-minded non muslim :D

maybe just do both get the PS4 then with the extra 500 dollars maybe a coffoe lake upgrade then like I5 and Z370 board.  

Ex frequent user here, still check in here occasionally. I stopped being a weeb in 2018 lol

For a reply please quote or  @Eduard the weeb me :D

Xayah Main in Lol, trying to learn Drums and guitar. Know how to film do photography, can do basic video editing

1 hour ago, adham. said:

Is there is a kinda agree button ? :P 

yes not sure if your serious becuase of the emoticon but if you hover over the like button move to the check mark.

Ex frequent user here, still check in here occasionally. I stopped being a weeb in 2018 lol

For a reply please quote or  @Eduard the weeb me :D

Xayah Main in Lol, trying to learn Drums and guitar. Know how to film do photography, can do basic video editing

Just now, Eduard the weeb said:

yes not sure if your serious becuase of the emoticon but if you hover over the like button move to the check mark.

Lol, I know the agree button. 
I'm just saying that i'm agreeing to his post and open to other suggetions so i'm not really totally agreeing to his.
Which is "kinda" agreeing xD

I would definitely start upgrading that PC over a PS4.  Consoles are the worst.

Purely out of curiosity - how does Islam feel about investing in a traditional Stock Market, or in more traditional Currency trading or speculating?  I just had no idea that investment situations could even be considered due to religious reasons.

Tbh it sounds like the same fear mongering crap we get over here, due to ignorance, nothing to do with religion

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

3 hours ago, Vantage9 said:

Purely out of curiosity - how does Islam feel about investing in a traditional Stock Market, or in more traditional Currency trading or speculating?  I just had no idea that investment situations could even be considered due to religious reasons.

Stocks are as i have heard are considered totally haram due to the same principle as bitcoin which is said to be gambling here in Egypt.
So actually muslims shouldn't invest in stocks here because it's "haram". Though as i said and many people here said that there must be more research because most guys saying it's haram doesn't even understand how it works.

Islam is supposed to be open-minded ,actually research stuff and that's the whole point of it actually but people are the worst. sadly.

3 hours ago, Yoinkerman said:

Tbh it sounds like the same fear mongering crap we get over here, due to ignorance, nothing to do with religion

I can't really understand your point..

9 hours ago, adham. said:

So as the title says ...

I'm pretty torn apart from  upgrading my PC *getting new GPU and a better case and a new PSU* or actually buying a PS4 and slowly upgrade my PC ?
What do you guys think should i upgrade my PC massively or upgrade it slightly and buy a PS4 ? 
My main PC now is pretty good with a 970 and an i5 which if i upgraded the whole pc will most likely upgrade as well !

I'm really thinking about a PS4. It's super cheap right now but will cut out of my upgrade budget.

The only thing I would invest for your Pc is a CPU upgrade and thats it for now.

The geek himself.

9 hours ago, Ashiella said:

Buy ALLOT of rope, and make ALLOT of nooses.

The fuck is an Allot? Is that a type of squirrel? Benevolently evil princess? Part of an unfinished Beyond Grandpa 3?

9 hours ago, L.Lawliet said:

Only buy PS4 if u want to play their exclusives

Good thing there's like 400 of them.

Mostly JRPGs, but still.

9 hours ago, DarkMatterX1 said:

The only worthwhile investment - 

HOOKERS & BLOW

Hookers are expensive in the long run.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

17 hours ago, adham. said:

I can't really understand your point..

Business leaders all over the world don't understand bitcoin so they make rash judgments about it and make things up in order to justify their ignorance.  For you, the dudes declaring bitcoin to be not halal are deciding that first based on their ignorance, then using whatever justification they think fits.  

Not learning about it then making a judgement.

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers