Ps2 controllers

Dogsparky

Anyone ever had the problem where there are some games on which the ps2 controller doesn't work on a certain game or two but literally works on everything else? The two controllers I have right now work fine on the bother 50+ games I have, works on another PlayStation 2, and my friends controller doesn't work on the game.

6 minutes ago, Dogsparky said:

Anyone ever had the problem where there are some games on which the ps2 controller doesn't work on a certain game or two but literally works on everything else? The two controllers I have right now work fine on the bother 50+ games I have, works on another PlayStation 2, and my friends controller doesn't work on the game.

*serious answer* I dont think I've ever experienced that, on two PS2 systems with over 100 games. Are the games older games or "newer" games (relative to the age of the ps2)

*sarcastic answer* pfft look at this console pleb

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

I think I had it once....but it think with me it was more that the controller was broken to be honest XD. 

Have you tried turning it off and on again?

6 minutes ago, TVwazhere said:

*serious answer* I dont think I've ever experienced that, on two PS2 systems with over 100 games. Are the games older games or "newer" games (relative to the age of the ps2)

Kind of varying on which ones actually do work, only game I am having problems with is the hulk, the ps2 controller even still works on the ps1

14 minutes ago, TVwazhere said:

I own a PC just loved playing those ps2 games as a kid, don't really use my ps4 all that much though, just got that because of the spiderman game coming out, and also I can upload a video to YouTube and post that

Just now, Dogsparky said:

I own a PC just loved playing those ps2 games as a kid, don't really use my ps4 all that much though, just got that because of the spiderman game coming out, and also I can upload a video to YouTube and post that

Yeah i rarely use my ps4 anymore. that will change ones Kingdom Hearts 3 comes out, but other than that I have no plans to buy any games on the ps4 because I have a gaming PC

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

2 minutes ago, TVwazhere said:

Yeah i rarely use my ps4 anymore. that will change ones Kingdom Hearts 3 comes out, but other than that I have no plans to buy any games on the ps4 because I have a gaming PC

Especially since you can use a ps4 controller for those games that people say is better on a ps4 or console

• 3 weeks later...