Case airflow with AIOs

My case would have one intake in the front, and one exhaust in the back plus the 2 fans that come with the masterliquid 240, and here is the tricky part. If I use the masterliquid's fans as intake then would it mean that heat from the CPU would get back into the case heating everything else like the gpu, mobo, hdd. If I use it as exhaust then I would have a negative air flow, 3 exhaust versus 1 intake, and negative airflow would mean dust which I really don't want to have in my PC. Is this correct or am I wrong?

Simple solution: Those 2 fans from AIO should be as exaust.

Set those 2 fans to 50% speed.

Set fan at that back (exaust) to 50% speed aswell.

Front intake fan to 100%.

Or just buy another fan to have it in front for intake.

Intel i7 12700K | Gigabyte Z690 Gaming X DDR4 | Pure Loop 240mm | G.Skill 3200MHz 32GB CL14 | CM V850 G2 | RTX 3070 Phoenix | Lian Li O11 Air mini

Samsung EVO 960 M.2 250GB | Samsung EVO 860 PRO 512GB | 4x Be Quiet! Silent Wings 140mm fans

WD My Cloud 4TB

You can use the rad as an intake. It will barely have any heat to your PC.

You can also use the back exhaust as intake and let the rad exhaust 

13 minutes ago, Chaos Gamer said:

My case would have one intake in the front, and one exhaust in the back plus the 2 fans that come with the masterliquid 240, and here is the tricky part. If I use the masterliquid's fans as intake then would it mean that heat from the CPU would get back into the case heating everything else like the gpu, mobo, hdd. If I use it as exhaust then I would have a negative air flow, 3 exhaust versus 1 intake, and negative airflow would mean dust which I really don't want to have in my PC. Is this correct or am I wrong?

Cooler Master H500P should be a solution

You need to think of it in terms of cfm not he number of fans. Fans up against a radiator don't push so much volume and so contribute less to the system pressure.

Just have 3 exhaust and put the unobstructed fan to "not so fast" and then have the front intake faster.

or as Simon771 says, buy 1 more intake fan.

4 hours ago, Simon771 said:

Set those 2 fans to 50% speed.

then my cpu would run hot...

4 hours ago, Simon771 said:

Or just buy another fan to have it in front for intake.

All slots would be filled in the front with a 240mm radiator and one fan, i can use the top though

4 hours ago, WereCat said:

You can also use the back exhaust as intake and let the rad exhaust 

That is helpful, but then I realised that the back fan is not as powerful as the front and rad's fans so that would also mean negative

4 hours ago, WereCat said:

You can use the rad as an intake. It will barely have any heat to your PC.

I'm not sure about that...

4 hours ago, Eden_Frawley said:

Cooler Master H500P should be a solution

No it is not a solution, H500P is mostly for air cooling, and not only that whatever case you choose my question still applies. 

And yes, I did think of getting a h500p with air cooling but I can't afford it in my budget, I've already spent a lot on a 1080 ti, monitor and stuff....

14 hours ago, Chaos Gamer said:

then my cpu would run hot...

Not sure if your CPU would run hot ... but you can try it.

With my water loop that I had, fans were never above 50% speed, and it was just fine.

Intel i7 12700K | Gigabyte Z690 Gaming X DDR4 | Pure Loop 240mm | G.Skill 3200MHz 32GB CL14 | CM V850 G2 | RTX 3070 Phoenix | Lian Li O11 Air mini

Samsung EVO 960 M.2 250GB | Samsung EVO 860 PRO 512GB | 4x Be Quiet! Silent Wings 140mm fans

WD My Cloud 4TB