PS4 is officially hack able !

DemonicHeart

As of now the ps4 is officially hackable from today and the first game playable on the Mod-ps4 is GTA V

i cant post much here because of 'site rules' but what i can say the title is Grand.Theft.Auto.V.READNFO.PS4-KOTF and ps4 MUST be on  firmware  1.76 which is and old firmware which i doubt anyone will have because i think we are past 4.50 lol

The name of the hack group is KOTF which stands for 'KNIGHTS OF THE FALLEN'

2 minutes ago, DemonicHeart said:

As of now the ps4 is officially hackable from today and the first game playable on the Mod-ps4 is GTA V

i cant post much here because of 'site rules' but what i can say the title is Grand.Theft.Auto.V.READNFO.PS4-KOTF and ps4 MUST be on  firmware  1.76 which is and old firmware which i doubt anyone will have because i think we are past 4.50 lol

Amazing. An old version of firmware from 2014 has holes in it? /s

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

3 minutes ago, TVwazhere said:

Amazing. An old version of firmware from 2014 has holes in it? /s

yeah.. all they need is to modify their method to work on later versions.. 

personally i wont hack my ps4 because i love playing games online so this dont interest me much 

For those in the know the vulnerabilities in 1.76 have been known and exploited for quite some time. Interesting that someone publicly released anything for it though. Not a good idea. Sony isn't kind to this sort of thing. 

CPU: Amd 7800X3D | GPU: AMD 7900XTX

1 minute ago, goodtofufriday said:

For those in the know the vulnerabilities in 1.76 have been known and exploited for quite some time. Interesting that someone publicly released anything for it though. Not a good idea. Sony isn't kind to this sort of thing. 

they have some mod menus for inf warfare to does it matter tho who still has a 1.76 playstation

My Personal Computer

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 5 1600 3.2GHz (OC 3.8) 6-Core Processor

Cpu cooler DEEPCOOL Gamer Storm CAPTAIN 240EX WHITE 
Motherboard: MSI - B350 TOMAHAWK ARCTIC ATX AM4 Motherboard 
Memory: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000MHz RAM 8x3

Storage: SAMSUNG 850 PRO 2.5" 256GB SATA III

Storage:SAMSUNG 850 PRO 2.5" 500GB SATA III
Video Card: RTX 2060
Case: NZXT - S340 Elite (White) ATX Mid Tower Case 
Power Supply: EVGA 550 B3 550W

Peripherals

Monitor: Acer XF240H 24" TN Free-Sync ,144 Hz 

Keyboard: Corsair k95 RGB platinum

Mouse: Razer basilisk

Headset: Hyperx cloud alpha pro

Just now, Vernw3 said:

they have some mod menus for inf warfare does it matter tho who still has a 1.76 playstation

If anything. like the ps3, they might get a way to downgrade the version of the ps4. which would be difficult and includes on board soldering etc

1 minute ago, DemonicHeart said:

If anything. like the ps3, they might get a way to downgrade the version of the ps4. which would be difficult and includes on board soldering etc

thats not possible and it never will be if it was possible it would have happened by now this hole in 1.76 has been open for like 3 years

My Personal Computer

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 5 1600 3.2GHz (OC 3.8) 6-Core Processor

Cpu cooler DEEPCOOL Gamer Storm CAPTAIN 240EX WHITE 
Motherboard: MSI - B350 TOMAHAWK ARCTIC ATX AM4 Motherboard 
Memory: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000MHz RAM 8x3

Storage: SAMSUNG 850 PRO 2.5" 256GB SATA III

Storage:SAMSUNG 850 PRO 2.5" 500GB SATA III
Video Card: RTX 2060
Case: NZXT - S340 Elite (White) ATX Mid Tower Case 
Power Supply: EVGA 550 B3 550W

Peripherals

Monitor: Acer XF240H 24" TN Free-Sync ,144 Hz 

Keyboard: Corsair k95 RGB platinum

Mouse: Razer basilisk

Headset: Hyperx cloud alpha pro

2 minutes ago, Vernw3 said:

thats not possible and it never will be if it was possible it would have happened by now this hole in 1.76 has been open for like 3 years

to be real with you. there wasnt really a reason for anyone to downgrade their ps4 until now.. all those mods mentioned above is nothing major like this.

but now that this official hack is here.. its motivation to get real work done. the ps3 downgrade method don't only work on ps3's. it works on other machines as well.. so i see no reason why it wont work on ps4 as well

I kind of don't see a point in this anymore unless you're modding a game (which I feel a lot of the games that would be targets for such are on the PC anyway) or you to indulge in the dirty P word.

It's an x86 computer running FreeBSD. I don't find that interesting at all to do any homebrewing on.