Russian replica?

GirvanaWantsBinnieBalls

I have a phone that i bought 2 weeks ago ( lets call it A ) and it was allright i think... but now i got an other phone ( call that B ) and well, its QUITE different.. to start off the tape on the box (B) was so god damn sticky that even if u tried to pull it off gently u would most likely still rip off some of the material behind the box... (which ofc i did) moving on , we have a completely different magnet on the box ( the thingy that keeps the box ,ur device comes from , closed via magnets ) with the initiative phone (A) having a circle magnet , and the newst one(B) having a square magnet...

The bar codes and all of that sht are COMPLETELY different with the prob russian one(B) having a huge ass white paper with numbers and lines while the other one (A) is more detailed and has smaller numbers/letters, When opening the device usually ALL samsung phones when entered to the very left of the screen it takes you to a useless thing called ''BRIEFING'' BUT on the (prob russian B ) newest phone that i got , instead of briefing , we have what is called ''UPDAY'' ... also the first phone(A) has like 5-6 manuals and stuff like that while the other one (B)has 4 , they are the same model , they both have usb , fast charging charger, headphones, and that thing to put the simcard.

What i noticed though is that some manuals on the A phone are in italian/spanish? while the B one is on russirus4.png.5bb6f8d483e2abd9eb2f1f9297f78a1a.pngrus.png.0d7b5de3b6ae22762abd14ad207eb9e9.pngrus3.png.9f8b7227fc52426e9c8c3f23f03eeb61.pngrus2.png.bc931680decc10eb198bce719e31d00c.pngrus5.png.a6040b491f415ada08658328314d9c23.pngrus6.png.37ea029e18f484203d0bd411b550f7e9.pngan??? Here are some photos...

Run some benchmarks, I'm intrigued...

3600X @ stocke | 5600XT TUF OC @ 1850 | 2x16 + 2x8 RAM 3200 HD | 1tb Samsung 970 EVO Plus | Lian Li 205M | TT Toughpower Grand RGB 850 | throwaway b450 asus mobo | BQ cooler

28 minutes ago, Crossbred said:

Run some benchmarks, I'm intrigued...

does that mean its a replica? im looking for answears... not questions 

Is it an S8/S8+?

I can compare with mine in about 15 minutes when I get home. I'm positive that mine is real.

- ASUS X99 Deluxe - i7 5820k - Nvidia GTX 1080ti SLi - 4x4GB EVGA SSC 2800mhz DDR4 - Samsung SM951 500 - 2x Samsung 850 EVO 512 -

- EK Supremacy EVO CPU Block - EK FC 1080 GPU Blocks - EK XRES 100 DDC - EK Coolstream XE 360 - EK Coolstream XE 240 -

Just now, TidaLWaveZ said:

Is it an S8/S8+?

I can compare with mine in about 15 minutes when I get home. I'm positive that mine is real.

s7 edge

I really have nothing to say... i most likely own a freaking clone device omg.... just look at this image... u can clearly see that the one on the right is a replica....

I rly dont know... it makes sense to looks and physical scale but tbh if it really is a replica , it goes damn fast... and the camera is really good and focuses just like an original would... i just dont know what the actual fk is going on...rus7.png.da34ddb9619be44a8f15cfcf9c1403b4.pngrus8.png.5c28723096dd1a7ac868b0dff7339318.png

Why do you think it's a fake?

The right is gold because the phone is gold, the left is silver because the phone is silver.

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

1 minute ago, nerdslayer1 said:

did you use CPU Z?

@GirvanaWantsBinnieBalls Use CPU-Z and also download Antutu/Geekbench and compare your scores to scores from reviews. 

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K | Motherboard: AsRock X99 Extreme4 | Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws4 2133MHz | Storage: 1 x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB | 1 x WD Green 2TB | 1 x WD Blue 500GB | PSU: Corsair RM750x | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) | Cooling: Arctic Freezer i32

Mice: Logitech G Pro X Superlight (main), Logitech G Pro Wireless, Razer Viper Ultimate, Zowie S1 Divina Blue, Zowie FK1-B Divina Blue, Logitech G Pro (3366 sensor), Glorious Model O, Razer Viper Mini, Logitech G305, Logitech G502, Logitech G402

5 minutes ago, Lurick said:

The right is gold because the phone is gold, the left is silver because the phone is silver.

This.

2 minutes ago, Lurick said:

2 minutes ago, nerdslayer1 said:

did you use CPU Z?

can you show a picture of the phone? 

Didnt you see the bumbs  in the right case? like its a pattern... while the other one is much smoother. Also check the phone59b6f83ed9948_20170911_2353081.thumb.jpg.88f1dca82a934d68844b85907062cb91.jpg

I don't know. The fonts do look different.

Hm.. Clone? Have you asked it about Executive Order 66 and see if it tries to kill you?

Go to Samsung and type in the IMEI and see if its legit, that should be hardcoded. Not sure if a Root can change what the firmware sees. Where did you buy it?

2 minutes ago, GirvanaWantsBinnieBalls said:

how do i use cpu z ??

install it via google play store.

And you can check your imei number to see if its really a samsung product.

that's by dial *#06# and search the number on some IMEI checking site.

1 minute ago, Ryujin2003 said:

I don't know. The fonts do look different.

Hm.. Clone? Have you asked it about Executive Order 66 and see if it tries to kill you?

Go to Samsung and type in the IMEI and see if its legit, that should be hardcoded. Not sure if a Root can change what the firmware sees. Where did you buy it?

if you scroll up you will see the results of imei ... thats why im asking if its legit

Phone looks legit to me. If it was a clone you would see far bigger issues than packaging texture. There are plenty of manufacturing variances in packaging over time and between models. Try CPU Z but I'm sure it will be legit. If it was a clone there would be much bigger tells. In addition to this some phones get sent back and repackaged or taken in by third party sellers and repackaged after being serviced/checked for customer returns. 

14 minutes ago, GirvanaWantsBinnieBalls said:

how do i use cpu z ??

You check which CPU your phone has, if it is a real S7 edge it should have a Snapdragon 820 or an Exynos 8890

16 minutes ago, GirvanaWantsBinnieBalls said:

Didnt you see the bumbs  in the right case? like its a pattern... while the other one is much smoother. Also check the phone

The phone looks legit TBH -_-

Edited by PCGuy_5960

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K | Motherboard: AsRock X99 Extreme4 | Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws4 2133MHz | Storage: 1 x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB | 1 x WD Green 2TB | 1 x WD Blue 500GB | PSU: Corsair RM750x | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) | Cooling: Arctic Freezer i32

Mice: Logitech G Pro X Superlight (main), Logitech G Pro Wireless, Razer Viper Ultimate, Zowie S1 Divina Blue, Zowie FK1-B Divina Blue, Logitech G Pro (3366 sensor), Glorious Model O, Razer Viper Mini, Logitech G305, Logitech G502, Logitech G402

I'm pretty sure that publishing your IMEI is a bad idea dude. It's like the personal security measure of the phone for locking/verification in thefts. Could be wrong but I'm certain this is how it used to be. Might want to delete it if you have put it up... 

1 minute ago, Zebedeeboing said:

I'm pretty sure that publishing your IMEI is a bad idea dude. It's like the personal security measure of the phone for locking/verification in thefts. Could be wrong but I'm certain this is how it used to be. Might want to delete it if you have put it up... 

1 minute ago, PCGuy_5960 said:

You check which CPU your phone has, if it is a real S7 edge it should have a Snapdragon 835 or an Exynos 8890

The phone looks legit TBH -_-

Im not stupid... ofc i havent showed the produts barcode or what ever... anyway here are the results afer inserting the imei rus9.png.d0e55b38560ca54d4a10cf3575ff2436.png

4 minutes ago, GirvanaWantsBinnieBalls said:

if you scroll up you will see the results of imei ... thats why im asking if its legit

I can take your IMEI, go to Samsung and attempt to register it to me, and lock you out of it. Maybe. Not sure if it's that practical. Don't publish it. Use it to register with Samsung and see if it takes. Use a flashlight and see if it's a legit screen.

Just now, GirvanaWantsBinnieBalls said:

Im not stupid... ofc i havent showed the produts barcode or what ever... anyway here are the results afer inserting the imei rus9.png.d0e55b38560ca54d4a10cf3575ff2436.png

Lol you said that you posted 'results of IMEI' so I assumed you had posted your IMEI. You don't get results from an IMEI, it is a number. It would be like saying you're posting the results of your mac address or something. 

Just now, Zebedeeboing said:

Lol you said that you posted 'results of IMEI' so I assumed you had posted your IMEI. You don't get results from an IMEI, it is a number. It would be like saying you're posting the results of your mac address or something. 

nah man xD its like asking me what my ip adress is and me an idiot gives u the key to all the ddos of ur fkng life

If you're concerned about the chipset, the Exynos 8890 was one of the chipsets used in that model.