Funko rant

Tancio

I'm in shock. Let's see if I get it: funko executives thought this two deserved to exist in glorious plastic injection shapes. My obvious reaction was to run, grab my credit card and look for Elon Musk's. Can you guess what happened? Exactly, it was nowhere to be found. My point is: what do this people have inside their heads? Could it be amniotic fluid? Air? A black hole, maybe? I just find it intriguing...

10533_trump_hires_1024x1024.jpg

da638b5bbd0f0c09b4eb472c5c816b6b.jpg

4 minutes ago, Tancio said:

I'm in shock. Let's see if I get it: funko executives thought this two deserved to exist in glorious plastic injection shapes. My obvious reaction was to run, grab my credit card and look for Elon Musk's. Can you guess what happened? Nothing. My point is: what do this people have inside their heads? Knowledge of consumers.

They have simultaneously covered the apple sheep. (figure to love) The custom android users (bobblehead for punching) Many conservatives (being greeted by the president you helped elect every morning) and a great deal of liberals (Something to punch to avenge Bernie?)

FTFY

As #muricaparrotgang's founder, I invite you to join our ranks today.

"My name is Legion 'Murica Parrot Gang, for we are many."

(We actually welcome all forms of animated parrot gifs.)

The artist formerly known as Aelar_Nailo.

Profile Pic designed by the very lovely @Red :)!

I'm not complaining about them being unfair with each collection's competence (I'm not such a Clinton fan either, it doesn't fix it for me). I just think Musk kind of deserves a monument next to the other two. Doesn't everything that guy does get you a little excited about the future?