This PC buying guide will make you cringe

MrMcMuffinJr
Just now, JDE said:

Should we ask them?

im gonna start with "what does the k mean at the end of i7-4790k"

Favorite Threads: PSU Tier List

My Stuff n' Things

Spoiler

The Beast (My Rig)   |CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X|  |Cooling: Enermax Liquimax III, 6x 120mm Noctua Redux|  |Motherboard:  MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus|  |RAM: 4x32gb 3200 G.Skill TridentZ NEO|  |Graphics Card: EVGA(RIP) GeForce RTX 3070TI FTW3|  |Power Supply: Corsair CX-M 750W|  |Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow Mid Tower Case(Black)|  |SSD: 1Tb WD BLACK NVMe, 500gb NVMe, 1Tb Samsung 850 EVO|  |Monitor: MSI Optix MPG341QR 34" Ultrawide|  |Keyboard: Logitech G815|  |Mouse: Logitech G203 LIGHTSYNC|  |Audio Interface: FiiO K7 DAC/Amp|  |Headphones: Sennheiser HD6XX |Webcam: Logitech C920, Logitech C270|

My Network Rack  |Switch: Cisco Dell PowerConnect 5548P|  |Router: Unifi USG|  |Rack: 12U|  |Server: HP Z420|  |Services: Proxmox PVE, Wireguard, Pihole, NVR, NAS|

1 minute ago, MrMcMuffinJr said:

im gonna have a little chat with one of the so called experts

That would be an apples to oranges comparison. It would provide you some entertainment I'm sure, but it won't be an accurate representation of their services.

-KuJoe

1 minute ago, KuJoe said:

That would be an apples to oranges comparison. It would provide you some entertainment I'm sure, but it won't be an accurate representation of their services.

so I click submit request for online chat and get error 500 not surprised

My Stuff n' Things

Spoiler

The Beast (My Rig)   |CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X|  |Cooling: Enermax Liquimax III, 6x 120mm Noctua Redux|  |Motherboard:  MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus|  |RAM: 4x32gb 3200 G.Skill TridentZ NEO|  |Graphics Card: EVGA(RIP) GeForce RTX 3070TI FTW3|  |Power Supply: Corsair CX-M 750W|  |Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow Mid Tower Case(Black)|  |SSD: 1Tb WD BLACK NVMe, 500gb NVMe, 1Tb Samsung 850 EVO|  |Monitor: MSI Optix MPG341QR 34" Ultrawide|  |Keyboard: Logitech G815|  |Mouse: Logitech G203 LIGHTSYNC|  |Audio Interface: FiiO K7 DAC/Amp|  |Headphones: Sennheiser HD6XX |Webcam: Logitech C920, Logitech C270|

My Network Rack  |Switch: Cisco Dell PowerConnect 5548P|  |Router: Unifi USG|  |Rack: 12U|  |Server: HP Z420|  |Services: Proxmox PVE, Wireguard, Pihole, NVR, NAS|

1 minute ago, MrMcMuffinJr said:

so I click submit request for online chat and get error 500 not surprised

Exactly, they aren't technical people. They are salesmen 100%. You can go to Best Buy and have the same conversation with most of the people on their sales floor.

-KuJoe

1 minute ago, KuJoe said:

Exactly, they aren't technical people. They are salesmen 100%. You can go to Best Buy and have the same conversation with most of the people on their sales floor.

im gonna ask this qestion over the phone. "I crrently have an i7-4790k which is on the lga1150 socket. what what be a good upgrade for mewithout swapping motherboard.

My Stuff n' Things

Spoiler

So you're telling me we bois missing out from dem 9GHz ? lul

|EVGA 850 P2| |1440p PG279Q| |X570 Aorus Extreme| |Ryzen 9 3950x WC| |FE 2080Ti WC|TridentZ Neo 64GB| |Samsung 970 EVO M.2 1TB x3

|Logitech G900|K70 Cherry MX Speed|  |Logitech Z906 |  |HD650|  |CaseLabs SMA8 (one of the last ones made)

For real this guy just read the wikipedia on CPU's and decided "Yeah, this'll do". Honestly me from 6 years ago could do better than this... Wow

Some things can only be simplified so much.  This is what happens when you cross that line

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

ok so I discovered the video through another video by a guy named barry. Barry just told us that that his video got a copyright strike from  those F@#$%@#$$ over at Retailey. I am royally peeved.

My Stuff n' Things

Spoiler

32 minutes ago, TheUncannyScrub said:

Im personally hurt by this guys use of the word Professional 

I guess if you know more than the typical consumer, you could be called a professional. Of course, i don't think that applies here because he obviously knows less than a stereotypical senior citizen.

My Stuff n' Things

Spoiler