LINUS PLEASE

Neutrideo
Go to solution Solved by LinusTech,

Not on the roadmap :(

Linus, bring LTX to Darling Harbour in Sydney Australia for us Aussies  

110 members have voted

1. 1. Should Linus bring LTX to Darling Harbour in Sydney??

7 hours ago, Neutrideo said:

i have money to spend, but not enough for a flight to canada. I will give you my entire earnings

635950848203180546-702593780_Patrick%20S

An Oxymoron within an Oxymoron.

Details separate people.

4 hours ago, Tsuki said:

says the guy with almost 29,000 posts.  you might actually be the most prominent

Enderman has about 40000.

Also thread moved to Off Topic.

USEFUL LINKS:

PSU Tier List F@H stats

15 minutes ago, Tech_Dreamer said:

635950848203180546-702593780_Patrick%20S

An Oxymoron within an Oxymoron.

Ok I get it, I wasn't smart, I didn't out thought in thid threa

13 minutes ago, TheRandomness said:

Enderman has about 40000.

Also thread moved to Off Topic.

thats true @Enderman posts a fuckton.   i wonder who actually has the highest post count..

and thats a good place for it lol

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

Just now, TheRandomness said:

He has the highest post count :P

oh damn! must be all that shitposting  jk love you ender

ive been around a while, but i dont post nearly as much as some people

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

I voted no, but to be a bit less rude than I feel others have, I feel you're asking a bit too much of LMG to do that. It's a large investment for a geographically isolated part of the world. 

What's not unrealistic I feel is to request that if Linus is ever in that region of the world for another event (such as Asia where he certainly does go time to time) that he takes a detour afterwords to have a small get-together / meet&greet for a day or two on the Australian continent.

2 hours ago, TheRandomness said:

He has the highest post count :P

Actually WoodenMarker does still :P 

2 hours ago, Tsuki said:

oh damn! must be all that shitposting  jk love you ender

ive been around a while, but i dont post nearly as much as some people

<3

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

1 hour ago, Okjoek said:

I voted no, but to be a bit less rude than I feel others have, I feel you're asking a bit too much of LMG to do that. It's a large investment for a geographically isolated part of the world. 

What's not unrealistic I feel is to request that if Linus is ever in that region of the world for another event (such as Asia where he certainly does go time to time) that he takes a detour afterwords to have a small get-together / meet&greet for a day or two on the Australian continent.

Thanks for the kind reply, I don't particulary like how everyone else was roasting me.

1 hour ago, deXxterlab97 said:

https://linustechtips.com/main/search/?type=core_members&sortby=member_posts&sortdirection=desc&page=1

totally not in the top 5 shitposter

1 hour ago, Enderman said:

Actually WoodenMarker does still :P 

<3

Ehhh you're only 3045 off.

USEFUL LINKS:

PSU Tier List F@H stats

This is definitely, the best thread of the month!

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

13 hours ago, Raymond TSM said:

For those whom didn't go, i have pictures and a review posted over at https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/814684-ltx-2017-event-review-x-pics/

The self advertisement is real. 

Intel® Core™ i7-12700 | GIGABYTE B660 AORUS MASTER DDR4 | Gigabyte Radeon™ RX 6650 XT Gaming OC | 32GB Corsair Vengeance® RGB Pro SL DDR4 | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB | WD Green 1.5TB | Windows 11 Pro | NZXT H510 Flow White
Sony MDR-V250 | GNT-500 | Logitech G610 Orion Brown | Logitech G402 | Samsung C27JG5 | ASUS ProArt PA238QR
iPhone 12 Mini (iOS 17.2.1) | iPhone XR (iOS 17.2.1) | iPad Mini (iOS 9.3.5) | KZ AZ09 Pro x KZ ZSN Pro X | Sennheiser HD450bt
Intel® Core™ i7-1265U | Kioxia KBG50ZNV512G | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Enterprise | HP EliteBook 650 G9
Intel® Core™ i5-8520U | WD Blue M.2 250GB | 1TB Seagate FireCuda | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Home | ASUS Vivobook 15 
Intel® Core™ i7-3520M | GT 630M | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance® DDR3 |
Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | macOS Catalina | Lenovo IdeaPad P580

Unless @LinusTech himself wants to stop by and leave an official reply, I think we're finished here :P 

As has been stated, Linus was not even able to justify moving it to the US, where much of the audience is, so moving it to Australia (at a vastly increased cost) is surely off the table at this point.  Also this has gotten really off topic.

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.