Best Gaming Mouse under 80 dollars?

BlinkJinxYT

So Ive been looking for a mouse so here's my options Roccat Kova,Mionix Castor,Corsair M65 Pro ,& Mionix Naos 7000 . I dont like the G502 because it has a ton of buttons and it heavy even if its has no weights in it so yep.

Ciao!

8 minutes ago, Daniel Z. said:

I would go with G502 but if u dont like it go with the M65. The razer stuff is crap

I personally have had no issues with Razer peripherals, yes their laptops are crap, but I like their mice and Keyboards. I have been using a Deathadder and Blackwidow Chroma for almost 3 years and have had 0 issues. 

I personally love the m65, and I find the death adder has a nice feel to it. 

However I could never pay that much money for something so flimsy and cheap feeling (death adder). 

So my vote is for the m65. 

20 minutes ago, BlinkJinxYT said:

So Ive been looking for a mouse so here's my options Roccat Kova,Mionix Castor,Corsair M65 Pro and Deathadder Chroma. I dont like the G502 because it has a ton of buttons and it heavy even if its has no weights in it so yep.

Ciao!

For true esport gaming check out zowie or steelseries :D

32 minutes ago, BlinkJinxYT said:

it heavy even if its has no weights in it so yep.

i find it really light, even with all the weights in it...

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

If you guys need extra info.

Hand: 7.5 inches x 3.7 inches

Grip: Palm grip and if I am playing seriously I Claw grip.

I care about the RGB to fit my setup

(My setup is black and white. I prefer the rainbow - ish effect to my peripherals.)

@BlinkJinxYT What kind of games do you play? FPS players in general like lighter mice but for most other genres it doesn't really matter. 

Processor: i7 7700k@Stock GPU: GTX 1080 MSI Armor OC  Mobo: Asus Prime Z270-A RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB 3200 MHz CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock 3 SSD: Sandisk Ultra 2 960GB Case: Phanteks P400s PSU: Gigabyte B700H Monitor: AOC G2460PF 1080p 144Hz Mouse: Logitech G900 Keyboard: Corsair Strafe w/ MX Blues

1 up for the M65 Pro RGB, been using it for a good few months now and its still comfy, the surface calibration in Corsair CUE is a lot more useful than you'd think and the RGB is great, especially being able to link them to programs or other Corsair periphs!

Intel i5 6600k @ 4.5GHz | NZXT Kraken X52 | Asus Maximus VIII Hero | Asus ROG Strix GTX 1070 | 16GB DDR4 Corsair Dominator Platinum @ 3200MHz | CoolerMaster MasterCase 5

6 hours ago, BlinkJinxYT said:

If you guys need extra info.

Hand: 7.5 inches x 3.7 inches

Grip: Palm grip and if I am playing seriously I Claw grip.

I care about the RGB to fit my setup

(My setup is black and white. I prefer the rainbow - ish effect to my peripherals.)

I have a fairly similar hand size and grip style as you, and use an M65 Pro RGB for pretty much everything from workflow, FPS, to MMO's.  Most people wouldn't recommend an FPS style mouse for MMO's like wow, but I'm ingrained in my ways of using keyboard macros, and it suits me fine.  The M65 can be heavy when you want it, or light weight since it has 20.5g of weight total that you can add or subtract.  The M65 comes in either full black, or black/white, with both offering RGB coloration and macro support through the CUE software.

Looking for more details about a product, or experiencing technical issues?  Visit our support page below, and one of our Technical Support staff can help you out:

https://support.corsair.com/

It all depends on the types of games you are playing. Also, are you willing to go wireless, or does it have to be wired? Are you the kind of player to want lots of customization/button mapping options, or just a few?

the m65 is a really solid mouse but if you dont like the weight of the g502 then you probaly wont like the weight of the m65

Current Rig=  AMD Ryzen 9 5900x, Asus Crosshair Hero VIII, EVGA RTX 3070 FTW3 ultra, 32gb Corsair Vengence Pro RGB 3000hz White, EVGA 750 P2 PSU, 1TB Samsung 980 Pro, 500gb samsung 860 evo, 250GB Samsung 850 evo, 2TB Samsung 970 Evo Plus, 2TB seagate firecuda sshd,  LianLi PC 011 Dynamic XL ROG edition, Corsair h150i elite capelix

Take a look at the corsair sabre optical mouse. Light, rgb, doesn't have annoying sniper button. I play with claw/palm and it is perfect. 

Specs: Amd 1700x | NH-u12s | Asus crosshair hero vi | 2x8g Gskill flare x | Zotac 1080 | Samsung 960 EVO | Seasonic ssr-750GD | Thermaltake core x5 |

can also reccomend the corsair Katar, cheap price but very comfortable, my mate has one and he uses it for overwatch, its a bit small but very responsive and the dpi is good

Intel i5 6600k @ 4.5GHz | NZXT Kraken X52 | Asus Maximus VIII Hero | Asus ROG Strix GTX 1070 | 16GB DDR4 Corsair Dominator Platinum @ 3200MHz | CoolerMaster MasterCase 5

I can really recommend the Roccat Cone Pure. Had it for 3 years now and still working great. I usually use palm for casual use, but switch to claw when gaming. It has a cool RGB logo with software to control with different modes. It even tells you how many left or right clicks you have I probably have a few million at least through the years.

I got the Corsair Glaive and i can only after a few hours, recommend it.

I play Csgo, League of legends,Farcry,Witcher. I mostly play FPS 

On 24/07/2017 at 4:31 PM, mebaby2 said:

I personally love the m65, and I find the death adder has a nice feel to it. 

However I could never pay that much money for something so flimsy and cheap feeling (death adder). 

So my vote is for the m65. 

M65 indeed.

An amazing mouse, I upgraded from the M65 to the Schimitar due to World of Warcraft and it's awesome too.

As mentioned, G403 is fantastic. You could even get a wireless from time to time for that budget. 

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

It's between the Logitech G403 and Steelseries Rival 300 for me.

Ryzen 5 3600 | EVGA CLC240 | EVGA RTX 2070 Super XC Ultra | ASRock B450 Pro4 | 16gb EVGA SuperSC DDR4-3200 | 1tb WD SN550 | 2tb SanDisk Ultra 3DEVGA P2 650w | Fractal Design Meshify CViewSonic VX2758-2KP-MHD + ViewSonic VS2412-H | GHS.RAR (Boba U4s, Staebies, GMK Aurora Polaris + Artisans) | Steelseries Aerox Ghost | Artisan-Japan Ninja FX Hien (M/Soft) | Fostex HP-A3 | Fostex PM0.3G | Fostex T60RP | Beyerdynamic DT 1990 Pro | Beyerdynamic FOX