WHEN ARE THE ASUS RAMPAGE x299 MOBOS COMING?

Just now, PCGuy_5960 said:

So the MacBook is also a bad product, because value sucks. Don't buy MacBooks, you can get similar performance for much less.

It's value is pretty trash for what it is at its core

Laptop: 2019 16" MacBook Pro i7, 512GB, 5300M 4GB, 16GB DDR4 | Phone: iPhone 13 Pro Max 128GB | Wearables: Apple Watch SE | Car: 2007 Ford Taurus SE | CPU: R7 5700X | Mobo: ASRock B450M Pro4 | RAM: 32GB 3200 | GPU: ASRock RX 5700 8GB | Case: Apple PowerMac G5 | OS: Win 11 | Storage: 1TB Crucial P3 NVME SSD, 1TB PNY CS900, & 4TB WD Blue HDD | PSU: Be Quiet! Pure Power 11 600W | Display: LG 27GL83A-B 1440p @ 144Hz, Dell S2719DGF 1440p @144Hz | Cooling: Wraith Prism | Keyboard: G610 Orion Cherry MX Brown | Mouse: G305 | Audio: Audio Technica ATH-M50X & Blue Snowball | Server: 2018 Core i3 Mac mini, 128GB SSD, Intel UHD 630, 16GB DDR4 | Storage: OWC Mercury Elite Pro Quad (6TB WD Blue HDD, 12TB Seagate Barracuda, 1TB Crucial SSD, 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDD)

Just now, DrMacintosh said:

It's value is pretty trash for what it is at its core

And despite that you bought a MacBook. I am simply going to quote what you said:

So you know its value is trash, yet you buy it anyway? 

Sounds similar to a certain four legged animal with a woolly coat. 

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K | Motherboard: AsRock X99 Extreme4 | Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws4 2133MHz | Storage: 1 x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB | 1 x WD Green 2TB | 1 x WD Blue 500GB | PSU: Corsair RM750x | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) | Cooling: Arctic Freezer i32

Mice: Logitech G Pro X Superlight (main), Logitech G Pro Wireless, Razer Viper Ultimate, Zowie S1 Divina Blue, Zowie FK1-B Divina Blue, Logitech G Pro (3366 sensor), Glorious Model O, Razer Viper Mini, Logitech G305, Logitech G502, Logitech G402

Just now, PCGuy_5960 said:

And despite that you bought a MacBook

Actually it was a gift xD

Laptop: 2019 16" MacBook Pro i7, 512GB, 5300M 4GB, 16GB DDR4 | Phone: iPhone 13 Pro Max 128GB | Wearables: Apple Watch SE | Car: 2007 Ford Taurus SE | CPU: R7 5700X | Mobo: ASRock B450M Pro4 | RAM: 32GB 3200 | GPU: ASRock RX 5700 8GB | Case: Apple PowerMac G5 | OS: Win 11 | Storage: 1TB Crucial P3 NVME SSD, 1TB PNY CS900, & 4TB WD Blue HDD | PSU: Be Quiet! Pure Power 11 600W | Display: LG 27GL83A-B 1440p @ 144Hz, Dell S2719DGF 1440p @144Hz | Cooling: Wraith Prism | Keyboard: G610 Orion Cherry MX Brown | Mouse: G305 | Audio: Audio Technica ATH-M50X & Blue Snowball | Server: 2018 Core i3 Mac mini, 128GB SSD, Intel UHD 630, 16GB DDR4 | Storage: OWC Mercury Elite Pro Quad (6TB WD Blue HDD, 12TB Seagate Barracuda, 1TB Crucial SSD, 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDD)

6 hours ago, DrMacintosh said:

Sorry to break it to you but MacBooks dont have terrible cooling.

Remember when LTT did a video on ghetto watercooling a MacBook? Remember that it thermal throttled to 1.3GHz, half of the rated speed, under Aida64?

MacBooks have shit cooling, just like 99% of the ultrabook selection. The few that don't, are packing parts that can be adequately cooled, ie. lower spec.

2 hours ago, PCGuy_5960 said:

So the MacBook is also a bad product, because value sucks

That's not the only reason MacBooks are bad products.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

Back to thread topic:

Soon...

CPU: Intel Core i7 7820X Cooling: Corsair Hydro Series H110i GTX Mobo: MSI X299 Gaming Pro Carbon AC RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 (3000MHz/16GB 2x8) SSD: 2x Samsung 850 Evo (250/250GB) + Samsung 850 Pro (512GB) GPU: NVidia GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FE (W/ EVGA Hybrid Kit) Case: Corsair Graphite Series 760T (Black) PSU: SeaSonic Platinum Series (860W) Monitor: Acer Predator XB241YU (165Hz / G-Sync) Fan Controller: NZXT Sentry Mix 2 Case Fans: Intake - 2x Noctua NF-A14 iPPC-3000 PWM / Radiator - 2x Noctua NF-A14 iPPC-3000 PWM / Rear Exhaust - 1x Noctua NF-F12 iPPC-3000 PWM

37 minutes ago, Drak3 said:

Remember that it thermal throttled to 1.3GHz, half of the rated speed, under Aida64?

That was the no fan model, no shit. 

23 minutes ago, VagabondWraith said:

Back to thread topic:

Soon...

I wish Der8auer would test the Gaming 7 or 9.  Their VRM cooling setup is VERY similar to the new Apex design...minus the fan mounting bracket. 

i9-9900k @ 5.1GHz || EVGA 3080 ti FTW3 EK Cooled || EVGA z390 Dark || G.Skill TridentZ 32gb 4000MHz C16

970 Pro 1tb || 860 Evo 2tb || BeQuiet Dark Base Pro 900 || EVGA P2 1200w || AOC Agon AG352UCG

Cooled by: Heatkiller || Hardware Labs || Bitspower || Noctua || EKWB

OK guys, I read the topic, and I have a question: WHY GO APESHIT WHEN DISCUSSING THIS?
I mean seriously. Like Christians and Muslims. Fighting for their own shit, not caring at all about what the other thinks and both sides ignoring the objective thoughts: GOD IS DEAD.
K, jokes aside, here is my oppinion, kill me for it:
It is different to tell what ryzens are for. AMD meant the ryzen 7 to rek intel's almost-top-of-the-line CPUs, everything up to the 6950X, which got similar results than the Ryzen 7 1800x. Yes, there are differences, like thunderbolt support, quad RAM support, etc, but do keep in mind that AMD's wonder-chip costs almost half as much as blue guy's high-end. AMD revived the long forgotten BATTLE OF COREs, when they started adding more instead of pushing one to the limit. The dawn of dual cores, multi-cores, etc. By pricing, AMD realy made intel look unnecesery pricy for the 80% of the actual computer users, who will probably never benefit from what intel provides right now.

There was an argument on this thread that Ryzen was meant to fight against extreme edition. Than what is threadripper for? Xeons? Than what is EPYC for?
So the lines now are really blurry, as AMD tries, and looks like succeded to bring moar cores to the commoners. With that said, the whole argument about 
what vs. what is absolutely obsolate and pointless as it stands.
As we already saw last year with the 6950X's pricing, intel tries not to undercut it's main income, the Xeons. Don't forget, they exists. If they make a good Price-to-Performance chip, they'll get their actual power users to stop buying ridiculosly priced xeons, and get a MoBo with 2 extreme sockets and put 2 CPU in it. If you look a bit into, if they price their HEDT  CPU's $200 less, you could make a better machine by using only those instead of xeons, then superscale. It won't be the same. Now that AMD is not that present int he server side, they can afford to basicly say "fuk u intel, my costumers will get moar cores Bcos im better"
and so we got more cores. This is the advantage of building a product-line from ground-up insted of top-down. Now AMD can superscale with their modulat Ryzen architecture, prooduce ridiculosly big chips with too many cores to count, than label them whatever they want. The funny thing is that they can do it cheaper than intel.
Before anyone goes apeshit again, I'd like to remind you that this is pure objectivenes. Intel still has advantages in some features, but AMD also some of it's own, that probably neither commoner use. Like ASIC video encoding on the intel 7000 series or AMD's ECC memory. Name one game or microsoft office program that uses ECC. I don't know for sure, but I don't think they are even used in CAD softwares, on which most of AMD's cheap multicore will sell.

Thank you for reading this, I do enjoy shareing anf getting oppinions as long as they are not religion.

Peace