Assasins Creed 4 Surround

technation

Hi, brand new to pc gaming. I have a gtx 770 and from what I've read I should be able to enable surround but I see no options. I'm running 3 1080p displays. 2 monitors via DVI one via display port. How can I enable surround?

Nvidia control panel

NVIDIA Gefore Experience? I went into that but saw nothing.

OK thanks I'll check it out, I never thought to open that. Does surround still require 3 DVI's or has that been changed?

hmm? Dunno, only if your runnig 3D surround i think, not sure, im using a gtx 690 and it have 3 Dvi outputs i use for my surround.

If you are using three 16:10 monitors, watch out. The game locks at 16:9, even in surround mode, so you get these horrendous black bars on the top and bottom of all three screens.

Check out this thread for more detail on that: http://www.wsgf.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=64&t=26834&sid=44cb4a594c772945ff74fb11433430bc

The funny thing is, this is the ONLY Assassin's Creed game that does this. The others span out to 16:10 the moment you use surround.

If you are using three 16:10 monitors, watch out. The game locks at 16:9, even in surround mode, so you get these horrendous black bars on the top and bottom of all three screens.

Check out this thread for more detail on that: http://www.wsgf.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=64&t=26834&sid=44cb4a594c772945ff74fb11433430bc

The funny thing is, this is the ONLY Assassin's Creed game that does this. The others span out to 16:10 the moment you use surround.

Ha cool, ill have to give that a try.