Slicks working position

JacksGT

Hi guys,

does anyone know if the slick's "working position" (as shown in the latest video) is always on his knees?

I do know that it is better that way for your blood circulating through you body, but I've tried this myself and my knees hurt really bad after already after a short period of time...

The video I'm talking about: http://youtu.be/IHogNolObqk?t=1m5s

Greetings...

MB: MSI Z77A-GD55 | CPU: Intel i5-2500k @ 4.5 GHz | RAM: 8GB Kingston DDR3 @1333MHz | GPU: Asus GTX 770 DirectCU II 

Monitor: 22" Samsung SyncMaster B2230H @60Hz | Audio: Creative Aurvana Live! | PSU: SuperFlower 80+ Gold 550 Watt 

OS: ArchLinux + KDE / Windows 8 Pro 64bit | Smartphone: Nexus 4 16GB - CM11

He stands I think

Hope I could help!

Specs: CPU: AMD FX-8320 @4.0ghz GPU: ASUS DCUII GTX 770 PSU: EVGA Supernova 750g CASE: Fractal Define R4 RAM: 8 Gigabytes ADATA 1333 Mhz MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3

HE IS FIRED

To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing.

Slick has been a bad boy, so Linus removed his chair.

PC SYSTEM: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 / i5 2500k @ 4.2ghz / CM Hyper 212 EVO / Gigabyte 670 OC SLI / MSI P67A-GD53 B3 / Kingston HyperX Blue 8Gb / 

WD 2tb Storage Drive / BenQ GW2750HM - ASUS VE248H - Panasonic TX-P42ST60BCorsair AX750 / Logitech K360 / Razer Naga / Plantronics Gamecom 380 /

Asus Xonar DGX / Samsung 830 256gb / MEDIA eMachine ER1401 running OpenELEC XBMC with Seagate STBV3000200 3TB Hard Drive - Panasonic TX-P42ST60B

Oh, I misunderstood. hehe

To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing.

That was probably because of the crazy amount of stuff the had to use and there was no room for a chair

Otherwise Linus couldn't reach the stuff on the table  :P

"It's like all common sense just goes out of the window when a computer is involved."

There's a rape joke in here somewhere...

Why would you think that?

I like Slick a lot he seems like a beast and I hope Linus gives him more reputation in the channel.

Because Slick is a lil baby and likes to be on his knees :P

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

He doesn't sit because hes got a bad backfrom rugby, he said in a live stream that standing is more comfortable

You see, once Slick was born he was a small child, but one day he grew up, and he continued to grow up, and up, and up. Now he is so tall that he can't fit in houses correctly, he has to kneel down everywhere he goes.

He has such a limited life, why would you call him out on it? :(

Doesn't he have his own workspace where he stands up all the time because the tables are so tall?

I am talking about this video.

CPU Intel Core i7-3537U @ 3.1GHz  GPU NVIDIA GEFORCE 740M  RAM 4GB DDR3  Storage 500GB 5400 RPM  DISPLAY 1366 x 768 Laptop Display MOBO Laptop MOBO  CASE Laptop Case  PSU Laptop PSU  OS Windows 8.1 x64

Doesn't he have his own workspace where he stands up all the time because the tables are so tall?

I am talking about this video.

-video-

I remember seeing Linus change the height of one of his tables. 

"When in doubt, don't take your wallet out." - Dad

† TTCF Member †

Or perhaps the tables are so high because he stands up???

I think we all know why...

do we? really, do we?

That must hurt like hell

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

Finally saw the video. He was just bench marking and took it out of the cluttered room. How would be know anyway? (He was on a no-pay time out (work) or something...I think.)

How come a employee can be higher than boss?

<p>Eryi's Action Rule#2 - "Dont jump on the green mushroom"

Ministry of StopIt!