Slicks working position

JacksGT

Hi guys,

does anyone know if the slick's "working position" (as shown in the latest video) is always on his knees?

I do know that it is better that way for your blood circulating through you body, but I've tried this myself and my knees hurt really bad after already after a short period of time...

The video I'm talking about: http://youtu.be/IHogNolObqk?t=1m5s

Greetings...

I work as a plumber during the summer months, and I often have to work like that except I'm on concrete or hard floors. It hurts like hell and makes your knees sore, but it hasn't bothered me in the long run. I mean, I run cross country and track and there's nothing wrong with my knees soooo :P.

CPU Overclocking Database <------- Over 275 submissions, and over 40,000 views!                         

GPU Overclocking Database                                                    

Probably keeps him awake. i try not to sit at work cuz i dont wanna end up like this guy i almost did once waiting on hold after a box update

ps i work different cable co where im not on hold for an hr cuz we do almost every thing on my our end.

How come a employee can be higher than boss?

simple just add lots of alcohol to the employee and bam...

(1) high frame rate (2) ultra graphics settings (3) cheap...>> choose only two<<...

if it's never been done then i'm probably tryna do it. (((((((Bass so low it HERTZ)))))))

simple just add lots of alcohol to the employee and bam...

Alcohol? Linus and crew gets drunk on maple syrup...

<p>Eryi's Action Rule#2 - "Dont jump on the green mushroom"

Ministry of StopIt!

Alcohol? Linus and crew gets drunk on maple syrup...

i've heard things about maple syrup ... need to find me some 

(1) high frame rate (2) ultra graphics settings (3) cheap...>> choose only two<<...

if it's never been done then i'm probably tryna do it. (((((((Bass so low it HERTZ)))))))

I'm trying this position right now, been doing it for like 10 minutes and my knees are already hurting. My back feels great though!

System specs:  CPU: AMD Phenom II x3 705e unlocked to x4 overclocked to 2.8GHz   |   MB: ASUS M5A78L-M LX PLUS   |   Cooler: Hyper 212+   |   GPU: MSI GTX 560ti OC to 910Mhz   |   RAM: 8GB PNY DDR3 1333   |   HDDS: WD Caviar Blue 320GB, Hitachi 500GB HDD   |   PSU: Cooler Master Extreme Power Plus 500W   |   Peripherals: Microsoft wireless mouse, old mac keyboard, ASUS VS238H, Gateway FPD2275W, some speakers, Logitech Driving Force Pro

i ofthen play games while standing in my knees on a hard wooden foor if im gaming while having to take a shit. my knees starts to hurt after maybe 4 hours. (i dont wait to take a shit for 4 hours but i feel like im more consentrated while being on my knees gaming. in fact i am tanding on my knees as im typing this :))

You know... "On his knees..." Ring a bell?

You can make a joke out of everything... If you believe and try hard. hehe

To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing.

Here is something else that seems sexual and is also knees.

dermocare-intensive-nourishing-cream-kne

yes this is very related because boo.. i mean knees 

Probably space and cables would get tangled up.

| Case: NZXT Tempest 210 | CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @ 3.9 Ghz | GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1070 | RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 8GB |

| Mouse: Zowie FK1 | Monitor: Acer 21.5' | Keyboard: CoolerMaster Stealth w/ Brown Switches |

#KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #1080penis