Rgb headset for under 100-150$?

Jaro98doof

So i recently goofed up my Steelseries Siberia V3 Prism... like the cable is broken, no sound or mic, and it doesn't even light up. So i am looking for an affordable 100-150$ headset, preferrably RGB, with a decent mic, and obviously good sound. Anyone willing to help me?

You can't see the RGB most of the time it's marketing why waste your money on something you can't see 90% of the time 

Im mostly on discord now and you can find me on my profile

My Build: Xeon 2630L V, RX 560 2gb, 8gb ddr4 1866, EVGA 450BV 

My Laptop #1: i3-5020U, 8gb of DDR3, Intel HD 5500

1 minute ago, Billy_Mays said:

You can't see the RGB most of the time it's marketing why waste your money on something you can't see 90% of the time 

This was going to be my response exactly.

Just now, Billy_Mays said:

I'm looking for suggestions, not critisism of my prefence. 

2 minutes ago, Billy_Mays said:

But i do understand what you mean

Go get yourself a good pair of headphones and a modmic instead, and ditch the RGB trash.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

If you really want RGB, just go with the Corsair Void RGB wireless headset. It has RGB and doesn't perform as bad as many people make it sound. I've been using them daily and haven't seen any issues with them as of late. @JayzTwoCents did a really good review of them if you're interested in checking it out. :)

"The only thing that matters right now is that you're here, and you're safe."

Just now, Hiitchy said:

If you really want RGB, just go with the Corsair Void RGB wireless headset. It has RGB and doesn't perform as bad as many people make it sound. I've been using them daily and haven't seen any issues with them as of late. @JayzTwoCents did a really good review of them if you're interested in checking it out. :)

Ok, thanks

it is well known that the RGB enhances your ability to hear enemies in your games, why wouldn't you want it?

Just now, elpiop said:

it is well known that the RGB enhances your ability to hear enemies in your games, why wouldn't you want it?

Exactly!

Just now, Jaro98doof said:

Maybe i don't even need the tape, i can just tie the strips in a knot around my head 

Exactly

2 hours ago, Jaro98doof said:

Maybe i don't even need the tape, i can just tie the strips in a knot around my head 

SteelSeries Arctis 5 is also a really good RGB headset and it looks really slick, I have it

15 hours ago, GoldenEagle said:

SteelSeries Arctis 5 is also a really good RGB headset and it looks really slick, I have it

There were multiple people (don't remember where i saw it) that said it was sort of trash. I was still thinking of sticking with steelseries, more specifically a siberia 650.

1 hour ago, Jaro98doof said:

There were multiple people (don't remember where i saw it) that said it was sort of trash. I was still thinking of sticking with steelseries, more specifically a siberia 650.

But I agree it'll do you better to get a Siberia 650 or something of the like because I got an Arctis 5 due to my budget, it's a really great headset but I am sure a Siberia 650 is better.

7 hours ago, GoldenEagle said:

But I agree it'll do you better to get a Siberia 650 or something of the like because I got an Arctis 5 due to my budget, it's a really great headset but I am sure a Siberia 650 is better.

I think i will go for a Siberia 650. It has the same features as the arctis, only it's slightly older, but i just like the way the 650 looks more than the arctis. Thanks anyways dude!

If you really need RGB. Try the Logitech g633. it has virtual 7.1 surround sound, an amazing sounding mic that I would use for  streaming on its own, multiple  multi key macro buttons across the left ear cup. Only better headset I have used is a pair of astro a40s with the mix amp which is upwards of 200 usd.

A smile goes much farther than the person it's meant for.

First impressions are important, it sets the stage for respect.

"If you don't know every word you don't know it!"- SGM McCray