Hi from Australia

alberto23456

Hi guys from Australia!

Love Linus Tech Tips and have learnt a lot. Gonna start checking out your forums now and see whats what :P

Cya around

Welcome the forums, nice to have another Australian. 

|CPU: Intel 5960X|MOBO:Rampage V Extreme|GPU:EVGA 980Ti SC 2 - Way SLI|RAM:G-Skill 32GB|CASE:900D|PSU:CorsairAX1200i|DISPLAY :Dell U2412M X3|SSD Intel 750 400GB, 2X Samsung 850 Pro|

Peripherals : | MOUSE : Logitech G602 | KEYBOARD: K70 RGB (Cherry MX Brown) | NAS: Synology DS1515+  - WD RED 3TB X 5|ROUTER: AC68U

Sound : | HEADPHONES: Sennheiser HD800 SPEAKERS: B&W CM9 (Front floorstanding) ,  B&W CM Center 2 (Centre) | AV RECEIVER : Denon 3806 | MY X99 BUILD LOG!

Welcome. Please don't bring in giant spiders. @marto @Windspeed36 and many other Aussies keep bringing them in.

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

Hello from Melbourne

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

Hi guys from Australia!

Love Linus Tech Tips and have learnt a lot. Gonna start checking out your forums now and see whats what :P

Cya around

I didn't know Australians had the internet..?

Welcome. Please don't bring in giant spiders. @marto @Windspeed36 and many other Aussies keep bringing them in.

Found a huntsman in my room this morning.. 

I didn't know Australians had the internet..?

We do, just not very good internet :P

Still waiting on fibre which will never happen with the current government.

The weather's shit in Sydney at the moment.

Laptop Lenovo Thinkpad X220 - CPU: i5 2420m - RAM: 8gb - SSD: Samsung 830 - IPS screen Peripherals Monitor: Dell U2713HM - KB: Ducky shine w/PBT (MX Blue) - Mouse: Corsair M60

Audio Beyerdynamic DT990pro headphones - Audioengine D1 DAC/AMP - Swan D1080-IV speakers

The weather's shit in Sydney at the moment.

The weather hasn't been too good in Geelong either. Been on and off with rain all week.

I don't need fibre. Must be in a lucky spot of melbourne, got 48mbps/46mbps (down/up.)

I certainly wouldn't mind breaking the hundreds though. A few friends I know that live West of Melton seem to get 110 down and 10 up, which is okay but the upload sucks.

I don't need fibre. Must be in a lucky spot of melbourne, got 48mbps/46mbps (down/up.)

I certainly wouldn't mind breaking the hundreds though. A few friends I know that live West of Melton seem to get 110 down and 10 up, which is okay but the upload sucks.

I would love Fibre. I get like 1mbps upload and 24mbps download. And I have to pay to have that boost because of the area I live in. If I don't pay for the boost, I go back to 150 Kb/s download. 

I would love Fibre. I get like 1mbps upload and 24mbps download. And I have to pay to have that boost because of the area I live in. If I don't pay for the boost, I go back to 150 Kb/s download. 

....talk about wallet rape.

Hello mate! Greetings and salutations.

Personal Rig

i7 4790K | Asus Z97I-WiFi | CM 280L | Sapphire R9 290X Tri-X | Kingston ValueRAM 2 x 8GB | 128GB Samsung 840 Pro | 2TB Seagate SSHD | Seasonic Platinium 660W | Bitfenix Prodigy

What would fiber do, doesn't Australia connect to the rest of the world over dial up? :) Or maybe there are actual web servers in Australia too? I've never heard of any though! :D

This is a joke! I don't want to make you think I'm stupid or something...

This is real Australian internet none of this city slicker crap. 5rGj8.jpg

What would fiber do, doesn't Australia connect to the rest of the world over dial up? :) Or maybe there are actual web servers in Australia too? I've never heard of any though! :D

This is a joke! I don't want to make you think I'm stupid or something...

Mate, we got more servers in australia than the rest of the world,  they serve our beer, wine and spirits at the pub, down the RSL and over at the bowls club on sundee arvo.

Found a huntsman in my room this morning.. 

I found a copper head in back yard.  Damn thing was still a bit groggy, clearly too cold for them at the moment.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.