xbox one takes on his multi armed form and says...

akrickyboby
YOU KNOW WHAT'S COMING NEXT!

>MS Staff: We are terribly sorry for the problems with the disc drive. To make up for this, we will be placing all Xbox One games on the Xbox Store, so that you can buy them digitally. We will also be enabling external storage so that you never run out of room. Since physical discs can't be used, we will have to discontinue making physical games. I am sure you don't mind if all the games on this system will be digital right?

found this on /v/

What a thrill...
With darkies and violence through the night
What a thrill...
I'm loading and I'll melt your disk
What a fear in my heart
But you're so supreme!

I'd give my life
Not for honour, but for dew™! [Disk Eater]
DLC, there'll be so much more
Crime, it's why I have DRM! [Disk Eater]
I'm a shill, PS4
Disk Eater!

Someday you go through the ads
And someday, you feed on Doritos™
This ordeal, the trial to survive
For the day we see red light!

I'd give my life
Not for honour, but for dew™! [Disk Eater]
In my time there'll be no one else
Crime, it's why I have DRM! [Disk Eater]
I'm still loading screen,
Disk Eater!

I am still loading screen,
Disk Eater!

[Disk Eater]

Looks like both console launches are just like last gen...Both shit!

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

Wow this is sad

CPU Ryzen 5 Asrock B350 Pro 4 / MSI RX580 Gaming / RAM 16 Gigs Corsair Vengeance 3000 / HDD 1TB Seagate Barracuda / SSD Samsung 840 120GB / 500GB Samsung SSD / Case Urban S31 / PSU EVGA G2 750w / Os Windows 10 / Keyboard Corsair K70 / Mouse Razer Naga 2013 (Won it from Linus!!

Wow this is sad

This is hilarious!

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

This is hilarious!

Very true...I am happy I joined the PC Master Race :) It is and always will be the place to be :)

CPU Ryzen 5 Asrock B350 Pro 4 / MSI RX580 Gaming / RAM 16 Gigs Corsair Vengeance 3000 / HDD 1TB Seagate Barracuda / SSD Samsung 840 120GB / 500GB Samsung SSD / Case Urban S31 / PSU EVGA G2 750w / Os Windows 10 / Keyboard Corsair K70 / Mouse Razer Naga 2013 (Won it from Linus!!

because faulty hardware never happens on PC....

Ya but it is just one part not all of it....

I'm using my Xbox One right now actually. Everything is fine on mine.

"You Can't Buy Happiness, But You Can Buy Horsepower, And That's Kind of The Same Thing."

because faulty hardware never happens on PC....

at least you can RMA that one component that shipping off your entire system right?

how is the disk drive being faulty any different than a power supply or motherboard being faulty? A PC can't run with either of those. Mountain out of mole hills. 

at least you can RMA that one component that shipping off your entire system right?

If the entire system doesn't work without that one part, what does it matter? If you have to RMA your motherboard you only have to RMA one part but it'd be just as fast to RMA the whole unit, and you can use neither in the mean time. 

If the entire system doesn't work without that one part, what does it matter? If you have to RMA your motherboard you only have to RMA one part but it'd be just as fast to RMA the whole unit, and you can use neither in the mean time. 

You can just buy that part if you need it at a local computer store 

You can just buy that part if you need it at a local computer store 

you can take your xbox one back to best buy or walmart and exchange it for one that works....and you didn't have to spend any extra money. 

you can take your xbox one back to best buy or walmart and exchange it for one that works....and you didn't have to spend any extra money. 

I work at best buy, people that had issues with PS4 at launch had to wait and possibly are still waiting for their PS4's because they were sold out and are still sold out.

Might be remedied now, I was off today and yesterday.

Hail Sithis!

Why is this thread posted twice? Isn't the thread in Tech News and Reviews good enough?

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

Why is this thread posted twice? Isn't the thread in Tech News and Reviews good enough.

Apparently the OP decided to dual post rather than have a MOD move the thread...

Hail Sithis!

And this forum was ridiculing the PS4 disc slot no less than a day ago? HAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHA

This is just a little bit too funny.

Apparently the OP decided to dual post rather than have a MOD move the thread...

Guess that makes since,but why not just PM  a mod to move the thread to Tech News and Reviews?

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

And this forum was ridiculing the PS4 disc slot no less than a day ago? HAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHA

This is just a little bit too funny.

I don't recall anyone ridiculing the PS4's disc slot....

Might have missed that one :)

Hail Sithis!

Guess that makes since,but why not just PM  a mod to move the thread to Tech News and Reviews?

Too much work I suppose. ;)

Hail Sithis!

The gpu is one part of a PC, not all of it...

As per the ram, cpu, motherboard, psu, storage drives, etc.

Either one of them failing is just as bad as any other, they all need eachother.

Too much work I suppose. ;)

Apparently lol ;)