xbox one takes on his multi armed form and says...

akrickyboby

I don't recall anyone ridiculing the PS4's disc slot....

Might have missed that one :)

Apparently so.

If I wasn't about to go and pick up my dinner I would dig up a link.

Apparently so.

If I wasn't about to go and pick up my dinner I would dig up a link.

Don't worry bout it :)

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

I'm still have a fully functional original Xbox 360(Zephyr) from 2007. Never had RROD whatsoever. And I had to RMA my 2 year old graphics card yesterday because of faulty VRAM.

There are bound to be some faults with any electronics at any point of its lifetime. No such thing as perfect electronics. This whole pcmasterrace thing is quite childish really. Just get one that works for you. If it is faulty,go RMA it or get a new one.

Btw, that XBOne disc drive sounded just like my old CD walkman..

Meanwhile at gamestop... My friend stands out in the cold unknowing to what is to become... He already got the ps4 and it had a red light of death.. and he also got the xbone

43215028.jpg

#KilledMyWife 

LTT's Resident Black Star

I should get an award for still being here at this point 

I'm laughing inside right now.....

PC SYSTEM: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 / i5 2500k @ 4.2ghz / CM Hyper 212 EVO / Gigabyte 670 OC SLI / MSI P67A-GD53 B3 / Kingston HyperX Blue 8Gb / 

WD 2tb Storage Drive / BenQ GW2750HM - ASUS VE248H - Panasonic TX-P42ST60BCorsair AX750 / Logitech K360 / Razer Naga / Plantronics Gamecom 380 /

Asus Xonar DGX / Samsung 830 256gb / MEDIA eMachine ER1401 running OpenELEC XBMC with Seagate STBV3000200 3TB Hard Drive - Panasonic TX-P42ST60B

If the entire system doesn't work without that one part, what does it matter? If you have to RMA your motherboard you only have to RMA one part but it'd be just as fast to RMA the whole unit, and you can use neither in the mean time. 

Costs a lot less to ship a stick of ram than a big weighty box.

Spoiler

You would think after what happened last time with the consoles that Both Sony and M$ would pay more attention to quality control. Then again they basically did get away with the horrid failure rate last time.

-Corsair 750D - MSI Mpower Z77 - 3570k @ 4.21 -Corsair H60- 8GB Corsair Vengeance 2133 Mhz- Corsair RM850 - MSI 780 Lightning -256GB SSD- 2 1TB HDDs - LG 23' Flatron - Razer Death Adder - Ducky Shine 3 Cherry MX Blue - Logitech z506 5.1-

Project - Bloody Lightning

Haha, bound to happen :)

First guy looks about to cry

Some people take these things to seriously. 

-Corsair 750D - MSI Mpower Z77 - 3570k @ 4.21 -Corsair H60- 8GB Corsair Vengeance 2133 Mhz- Corsair RM850 - MSI 780 Lightning -256GB SSD- 2 1TB HDDs - LG 23' Flatron - Razer Death Adder - Ducky Shine 3 Cherry MX Blue - Logitech z506 5.1-

Project - Bloody Lightning

it's just me, or the XBO problems are BIGGER than the ones on the PS4 ?  :mellow:

it's just me, or the XBO problems are BIGGER than the ones on the PS4 ? :mellow:

I think that a PS4 over heating is worse than a disk drive. You can always download the game off XBL.

"You Can't Buy Happiness, But You Can Buy Horsepower, And That's Kind of The Same Thing."