The money ! Would you spend it ?

Hey I have been planing up a storm for my sff build coming soon and what had struck me was that is it worth taking the time to plan a color scheme ? Matching things, picking a mobo with the ideal placement and all the jazz for a case with no windows. Even if it does have windows its not like you look at it often and I know there is a satisfaction of having it look nice but when it cost like 100-300 more dollars for it to be nice I donno man

Personally I and stuck between I will spend the money but to a degree.

Hey I have been planing up a storm for my sff build coming soon and what had struck me was that is it worth taking the time to plan a color scheme and match things and pick a mobo that has the ideal placement and all the jazz for a case with no windows or even if it does have windows its not like you look at it often and I know there is a satisfaction of having it look nice but when it cause like 100-300 more dollars for it to be nice.

Personally I and stuck between I will spend the money but to a degree.

if it means the difference between an i5 and an i7... no not worth it.

Keep your money. Buy a closed window case.

Closed window? They're all closed. I think the term you're looking for is solid side panel...

"Say it, do it, preach it, shout it, but never, absolutely never, believe your own bullshit"   

Credited with the whole female avatar trend

Your thoughts here http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/67178-your-top-three/

I would only worry about the colours of the build if you can afford it. If you are going with an i5 or something and have some cash left over look for a nice looking motherboard or something but if you want a i7 (for whatever reason) then you might have to go with an ugly looking board.

Closed window? They're all closed. I think the term you're looking for is solid side panel...

No, windowed side panel.

If you have friends that come over and are also into building PC's, maybe? Might make your penis a little bigger. I regret spending $100+ On sleeved cables and $100 more on fans. (Sort of on the fans, is really quiet) Anyways it's all personal opinion. After the initial ermagerd it wooks zoo cool, it gets old and you put it under your desk and forget about it. IMO, spend as much of your budget on your gpu, then cpu, make sure you have enough for at least a 120GB SSD. Then you can worry about something like cables / color coordination.

If Its a windowed case. Yes.

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

Make it look pretty

Sacrifice all performance 

CPUIntel 4670k  Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z87X-D3H  RAMKingston HyperX 8GB  GPU - EVGA 780  Case - Fractal Design Define R4    Storage - 2TB WD Black, Samsung 840 Evo 128GB     PSU - Corsair RM650  Display -  Benq XL2430T and Acer S235HL  Cooling - CM Hyper 212 Evo  Keyboard - Corsair K95  Mouse - Razer Deathadder  Sound - Sennheiser HD 558                                 Mic - Blue Snowball  Phone- OnePlus One  Tablet - Nvidia Shield

I would only worry about the colours of the build if you can afford it. If you are going with an i5 or something and have some cash left over look for a nice looking motherboard or something but if you want a i7 (for whatever reason) then you might have to go with an ugly looking board.

Yeah I am doing that I gots a bit of money left I think :/ so I am going for looks

If you have friends that come over and are also into building PC's, maybe? Might make your penis a little bigger. I regret spending $100+ On sleeved cables and $100 more on fans. (Sort of on the fans, is really quiet) Anyways it's all personal opinion. After the initial ermagerd it wooks zoo cool, it gets old and you put it under your desk and forget about it. IMO, spend as much of your budget on your gpu, then cpu, make sure you have enough for at least a 120GB SSD. Then you can worry about something like cables / color coordination.

Words of wisdom. Thanks I will remember that

Words of wisdom. Thanks I will remember that

No problem, by the way. I didn't see your avatar until I read your signature. So troll, and clever.

But technically windowed cases have solid panels. Glass isn't a liquid, gas or plasma you know :P

Compatible with Windows 95

But technically windowed cases have solid panels. Glass isn't a liquid, gas or plasma you know :P

Wrong. Glass is a liquid.

"Say it, do it, preach it, shout it, but never, absolutely never, believe your own bullshit"   

Wrong. Glass is a liquid.

Tell me of this revelation

Tell me of this revelation

Glass is a supercooled liquid with very little give. It makes it seem like a solid at first glance, but isn't.

No problem, by the way. I didn't see your avatar until I read your signature. So troll, and clever.

LOL thanks I try

Glass is a supercooled liquid with very little give. It makes it seem like a solid at first glance, but isn't.

Meh. Pedantic much

Yeah I am doing that I gots a bit of money left I think :/ so I am going for looks

If its US$20 - 30 ok. Otherwise if gpu, cpu, psu, and memory are good, put the extra into a bigger SSD.

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.