Windows 10 Update Always Fail! Why!? Why? Why...

From beginning of March,2017 my windows 10 had a problem that it always fail on cumulative update, it wasn't a big deal back then but the recent "wanna cry" virus made me worrie!
After it download update and restart it will say it has failed and download again install again only end up fails again!
I have tried restard windows update service, try install a offline version update but still no any luck!
Any ways to fix this? And where can I check if it has any error code? 

QQ截图20170515010558.jpg

How did you install windows 10?

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

2 minutes ago, Enderman said:

How did you install windows 10?

It come with the PC, actived with numbers on the case

I would contact the PC manufacturer or Microsoft directly to get a response as quickly as possible before all of your data is gone.

-KuJoe

Just now, Matthew Wang said:

It come with the PC, actived with numbers on the case

Oh, then you should do a clean install to fix it.

https://www.howtogeek.com/224342/how-to-clean-install-windows-10/

Very common for PCs to be sold with an old 7/8 that has been upgraded to 10, and that causes issues.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

1 minute ago, Enderman said:

Oh, then you should do a clean install to fix it.

https://www.howtogeek.com/224342/how-to-clean-install-windows-10/

Very common for PCs to be sold with an old 7/8 that has been upgraded to 10, and that causes issues.

yah upgradeing probably was the rooted reason for my recent problems with the OS freezing seeing as a reinstall fixed it

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

2 minutes ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

yah upgradeing probably was the rooted reason for my recent problems with the OS freezing seeing as a reinstall fixed it

Same, I still had a PC that was upgraded from 7, after clean installing everything works just as perfectly as on my other computers.

It's also always recommended to clean install windows when you get a new PC because of all the bloatware that comes on them.

Spoiler

Just now, Enderman said:

Same, I still had a PC that was upgraded from 7, after clean installing everything works just as perfectly as on my other computers.

sucks that i lost a lot of things like browser tabs i didnt keep note of and stuff(i have reasons to not bookmark and log in) and all my regestry hacking untill i redo it, but that feel like minor loss to get the computer working

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

2 minutes ago, Enderman said:

It's also always recommended to clean install windows when you get a new PC because of all the bloatware that comes on them.

implying windows doesn't come with bloat, have you seen the amount if Microsoft apps you can't actually remove?

Even if you use the powershell it doesn't actually remove them just the links to make them show on the start menu. 

¸„»°'´¸„»°'´ Vorticalbox `'°«„¸`'°«„¸
`'°«„¸¸„»°'´¸„»°'´`'°«„¸Scientia Potentia est  ¸„»°'´`'°«„¸`'°«„¸¸„»°'´

10 hours ago, vorticalbox said:

implying windows doesn't come with bloat, have you seen the amount if Microsoft apps you can't actually remove?

Even if you use the powershell it doesn't actually remove them just the links to make them show on the start menu. 

The only ones I found that couldn't be removed are the xbox ones, store, mixed reality portal, and a couple others.

These only are a few MBs and they don't run in the background, unlike the bloatware that comes on prebuilt PCs which are ON TOP of all the stock windows apps, run in the background, and run every time you start up the PC.

Spoiler