Is this the only External Display in the market?

workstationguy

[eBay link]

I just want an accessory for my case and just came across this one.

It seems like a non fan controller that will make you case look better, but is there more like this in the market?

Edited by TheRandomness
Ebay listings aren't allowed.

NZXT had a sentry LXE which was basically an external fan controller.

These days most people just plug in a second monitor and use that to monitor everything, an old 4:3 one is big enough and stupidly cheap.

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

As @samcool55 said, most people use monitoring tools, like HWMonitor or MSI Afterburner, or a widget thing like Rainmeter.

It's probably not available much on the market anymore because 1. 5.25" bays are going the way of the dodo and 2. it forces you to put your case where you can see the front which is kind of limiting.

I use inwin 909 and I want it to be displayed behind tempered glass. 

It has extended space for radiator which I dont use because I use dual heatsinks for my cpus.

4 minutes ago, workstationguy said:

I use inwin 909 and I want it to be displayed behind tempered glass. 

It has extended space for radiator which I dont use because I use dual heatsinks for my cpus.

Get a tiny monitor or a tablet and display it on that, inside your case

Want to custom loop?  Ask me more if you are curious

1 hour ago, Damascus said:

Get a tiny monitor or a tablet and display it on that, inside your case

A USB monitor should suffice for this. Depending on the USB version it needs and what else, you could probably get a Type A to motherboard header and keep it internal.

(... There's a great idea for you peoples)

EDIT: Didn't noticed your second post about about wanting it to be behind the tempered glass.

Sorry

3 hours ago, M.Yurizaki said:

As @samcool55 said, most people use monitoring tools, like HWMonitor or MSI Afterburner, or a widget thing like Rainmeter.

It's probably not available much on the market anymore because 1. 5.25" bays are going the way of the dodo and 2. it forces you to put your case where you can see the front which is kind of limiting.

On the normal market, they are very rare.

However there are cheap fan controllers available on ebay and chinese websites like aliexpress and gearbest. They still have a decent amount of choice and prices are good too.

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

40 minutes ago, samcool55 said:

On the normal market, they are very rare.

However there are cheap fan controllers available on ebay and chinese websites like aliexpress and gearbest. They still have a decent amount of choice and prices are good too.

But are those just fan controllers, or something that displays stats like what OP wants?

1 minute ago, M.Yurizaki said:

But are those just fan controllers, or something that displays stats like what OP wants?

You should be able to get both.

How good they work is a different story, also you can get from them a very tiny monitor (3" or 4") and put everything on that.

It's what you prefer :P

I bought this to use in my Rosewill Cullinan, works great. I put a carbon fiber skin around the outside, stuck it between the glass and psu basement, and stuck the controller board in the basement

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/for-INNOLUX-7-0-inch-Raspberry-Pi-LCD-Display-Screen-TFT-LCD-Monitor-AT070TN90-Kit-HDMI/32616692366.html?spm=2114.13010608.0.0.MHNygs

Fanboys are the worst thing to happen to the tech community World. Chief among them are Apple fanboys. 

10 minutes ago, Ginger137 said:

I bought this to use in my Rosewill Cullinan, works great. I put a carbon fiber skin around the outside, stuck it between the glass and psu basement, and stuck the controller board in the basement

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/for-INNOLUX-7-0-inch-Raspberry-Pi-LCD-Display-Screen-TFT-LCD-Monitor-AT070TN90-Kit-HDMI/32616692366.html?spm=2114.13010608.0.0.MHNygs

Nice, how hard is it to buy from aliexpress? is paypal accepted?

1 minute ago, workstationguy said:

Nice, how hard is it to buy from aliexpress? is paypal accepted?

yeah thats how i pay, takes awhile to come in, couple weeks maybe but on electronics they are the cheapest. On oem like stuff anyway

Fanboys are the worst thing to happen to the tech community World. Chief among them are Apple fanboys.