Have you ever been banned from a forum or game or something along those lines?

geforceftw

I always get kicked from servers for being too good but haven't been banned from anywhere else.

never...

it's hard to get banned... you must do something to disturb the community ...and do it many times after someone ask you to stop... +bad language + flame etc.

Id be more worried about your girlfriend sending "selfies" to your friend.

Really not as bad as it sounds

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

I guess I got banned from my isp's facebook page. I got a bit mad.

nope, but I have left plenty because I got tired of the ignorance of self important people.  This is one of the better forums I have participated in.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

Currently banned from /k/ for hating on slavpoop (replace it with the correct word).

And I took my Moist Nugget innawoods, not my SKS.

Mods got pissed at me there.

Call of duty 4 servers. People think you hack when you play well. 

There was also these pack of tools I was playing against. I was in that building in Pipeline and literally killed this one guy on the enemy team like 8 times in a row, meanwhile you could HEAR his teammate walking like an elephant on potato chips upstairs cause ain't nobody got time for dead silence. 

I told the guy I was killing that his teammate was beyond fking useless and then got kicked because that guy was a server admin. 

Happened way too often in promod

RIP cod4 :( </3

Happened way too often in promod

RIP cod4 :( </3

I hate how there are only S&D promod servers now, where did all the TDM ones go  <_<

Error: 410

I got a temp ban on Runescape 5 years ago when I was trolling about selling weed...

Intel i5 6600k~Asus Maximus VIII Hero~G.Skill Ripjaws 4 Series 8GB DDR4-3200 CL-16~Sapphire Radeon R9 Fury Tri-X~Phanteks Enthoo Pro M~Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB~SeaSonic Snow Silent 750~BenQ XL2730Z QHD 144Hz FreeSync~Cooler Master Seidon 240M~Varmilo VA87M (Cherry MX Brown)~Corsair Vengeance M95~Oppo PM-3~Windows 10 Pro~http://pcpartpicker.com/p/ynmBnQ

Tanki Online for a month because I told someone to learn how to report a hacker... stupid Russians..

I hate how there are only S&D promod servers now, where did all the TDM ones go  <_<

In Australia there are literally 0 servers that allow you to quickswitch weapons due to kiddies with wait binds everywhere...

Promod SND is fine, as long as it is 5v5, those 12v12 servers are stupid.

I have officially retired from cod4 and have no intention of ever launching it again due to how ruined the community for it is.

Currently banned from /k/ for hating on slavpoop (replace it with the correct word).

And I took my Moist Nugget innawoods, not my SKS.

Mods got pissed at me there.

post-29406-0-64221700-1384830968.jpg

"You Can't Buy Happiness, But You Can Buy Horsepower, And That's Kind of The Same Thing."

Tanki Online for a month because I told someone to learn how to report a hacker... stupid Russians..

Without being racist - those russians really know how to destroy games...

Check the CS:GO forums on steam, about 50 posts a day asking for Russians to be region locked due to how annoying they are. They either cheat incessantly or just grief the whole time, I feel sorry for the minority of them who just want to play...

Multiple BF3 servers, but that was only when my clan and I owned the host clan and they got butthurt

MSI Z87-GD65 - GTX 760 DirectCU II - i5 4670k @4.0GHz - 16GB Corsair Vengeance @1866 MHz

I don't want to sound like a badass, but I got banned on Club Penguin because I was in some room and started saying hello and no one answered me so I say something along these lines, "Y'all n**** better f***** say hi back to this n***** or I'll whoop yo ass"

CPU: i7-4770k CPU Cooler: NH-D14 RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8gb GPU: EVGA Superclocked 780 ti MOBO: ASUS Maximus VI Gene PSU: Corsair RM 850 Case: Bitfenix Prodigy M

I'm IP banned from all gamingsydney/gamingaustralia servers and forum for crashing their servers and doxing a few of their badmins.

Apart from that I'm not really banned from anywhere except 20 odd tf2 servers and counter-strike servers

banned in BF3 for removing the blue tint ._. 

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Without being racist - those russians really know how to destroy games...

Check the CS:GO forums on steam, about 50 posts a day asking for Russians to be region locked due to how annoying they are. They either cheat incessantly or just grief the whole time, I feel sorry for the minority of them who just want to play...

Yep... Too strict... dammit they should get lost....

This was quite insulting--recently I was banned from War Thunder for my username, "TheJewishJuggernaut." (I AM actually Jewish, I wasn't being anti-semitic or anything)

I've been banned from game servers because I wouldn't play the way that an admin or one of their friends wanted me to play but I've never been banned from a forum.

lol

My profile pic is the game i'm currently playing. I hope i remember to change it..

A long time ago back in the good old days of CSS. Used Toby hacks ones and got banned a week after :-p

Though after that i just find hacking boring and no fun at all

Hardware: Intel I7 4790K 4Ghz | Asus Maximus VII Hero Z97 | Gigabyte 780 Windforce OC | Noctua NH-U12P SE2 | Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB | Seagate 500Gb 7200Rpm | Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | EVGA Supernova G2 850W | Noctua NF12 | SupremeFX 2014 | Patriot Viper 3 16GB.

Gaming Gear: Cooler Master TK Stealth | Sennheiser PC350SE | Steelseries Rival | LG IPS23L-BN ' 5ms | Philips Brillians 144hz 

I have never been banned from any online community. Perhaps because this is the first forum I am really active in. ;)

Other than that, I can't really come up with gameservers where I am banned from. I got kicked a few times in BF3 due to badmins, but that's it.

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

I was banned from some bullshit MMO my friends were playing for using a speed hack (attack & mining), but I didn't really care because the game sucked anyway (the very reason we cheated). Besides that one occurrence I've never been banned or cheated on anything.

CPU: i5 4690K  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100   Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97X UD3H   Memory: G.Skill (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1866   Storage: Samsung 830 Series 128GB 2.5" SSD/Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM   GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 660 Ti SC 2GB   Case: Cooler Master CM 690 II (Black) ATX Mid Tower   PSU: CORSAIR Enthusiast Series TX650M 650W 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified   Optical Drive: MSI DH-24AAS-17 R DVD/CD Writer   Operating System: Windows 10 Pro (64 bit)