Have you ever been banned from a forum or game or something along those lines?

geforceftw

Countless pre-facebook social media sites,

In Lineage II I had 3 accs banned for botting [everybody was botting at that time, was the only way to get anywhere].

A few forums I had been banned from. One I have been banned from 6-times. Restart router -> New acc -> off we go again :D

Frost upon these cigarettes.... lipstick on the window pane...

I am permabanned from the twitch/linustech for posting dongers, I think a permaban is a bit extreme for that but whatever it's not up to me lol

I was banned from AeriaGames for hacking, right after I bought $50 worth of in game currency.

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Medal of Honor and it happened pretty fast because i got a head shot for my first kill and this was like 30 seconds of playing the game and i got banned so i cant play it anymore

Computer and other things (My Phanteks Enthoo Elite build is done)

Spoiler

Main Computer

Spoiler

Processor: Intel Core i7 6850k @4.5GHz
Motherboard: Asus Rampage V ROG Edition 10
Heatsink: Custom Hardline
Memory: Corsaor Dominator 16GB (4GB x2) DDR4 3000MHz 
Video Card: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW
Hard Drive: x2 OCZ ARC 100 240GB RAID 0 (Boot), Western Digital 4TB SSHD (Steam), x2 Adata 512GB (Steam)
Main GUI: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

All That Extra Stuff

Spoiler

Monitor: x2 Dell U2414H
Keyboard: Ducky Shine 5 RGB (Cherry MX Blue)
Mouse: Logitech G502
Headset: AKG K553 Pro Studio Headphones
Speakers: Boston Accustics Home Media Theater 2.1 + Boston Accustics Soundbar
Microphone: Audio Technica AT-2035 w/ Focusrite Scarlett Solo
Sound: Creative Sound Blaster E5 DAC

Server

Spoiler

Case: Rosewill 4U Rackmount RSV-L4500

Processor: Intel Xeon E5-2670 V3 12C/24T

Motherboard: Asrock x99 Extreme 4

Ram: Kingston HyperX DDR4 2133 4x4GB

Video Card: Nvidia GT520

OS Drive: Kingston Hyperx 240GB SSD

Raid Card: LSI MegaRaid  9261-8i 8-port

Hard Drives: x7 HGST 4TB Nas

what have you been banned from?

pbnation

halo 2

halo 3

WOW (then ban redacted for lack of evidence)

runescape 1

runescape 2

linustechtips for raging on some homophobic bitch

paypal for billing issue

facebook for creating my own celebrity accounts

twitter for impersonating the emperor

etc.

I just got banned once from a TS3 Server after I had an argument with a guy that unfortunately had admin rights about Diablo III. But other than that I never got banned anywhere because I try to watch my language and if someone really pisses me off, I rather write a pm than do something stupid in an official forum.

Humiliation isn't the best way to gather up a good reputation :) . And nobody shoud use the internet "cover" to behave in a bad way. I am sure lots of folks that treat others bad in chats, forums, VOIPs would never have the guts to do that in rl.

GreetZ Naj

Intel i7 7820X (delidded) @ 4.9GHz - MSI X299 M7 ACK + EKWB Fullcover Block - G.Skill Trident Z 32GB @ 3466MHz - nVidia Titan Xp + EKWB Fullcover Block @ 2.1GHz - Samsung 960Pro 2x - WDD Blue 2TB - Seasonic 750W Platinum - modded Corsair 600C - Hardtubed Custom Watercooling

I just got banned once from a TS3 Server after I had an argument with a guy that unfortunately had admin rights about Diablo III. But other than that I never got banned anywhere because I try to watch my language and if someone really pisses me off, I rather write a pm than do something stupid in an official forum.

Humiliation isn't the best way to gather up a good reputation :) . And nobody shoud use the internet "cover" to behave in a bad way. I am sure lots of folks that treat others bad in chats, forums, VOIPs would never have the guts to do that in rl.

GreetZ Naj

e-dusche.jpg

Corsair C70 | Gigabyte Widnforce R9 280x | AMD FX8320 3.5ghz | Corsair 750m | Gigabyte 990FXA-ud3 | Mushkin 120gb SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1tb | Mushkin 16gb ddr3 1333mhz Ram

pbnation

halo 2

halo 3

WOW (then ban redacted for lack of evidence)

runescape 1

runescape 2

linustechtips for raging on some homophobic bitch

paypal for billing issue

facebook for creating my own celebrity accounts

twitter for impersonating the emperor

etc.

haha hail to the emperor ;) .

Intel i7 7820X (delidded) @ 4.9GHz - MSI X299 M7 ACK + EKWB Fullcover Block - G.Skill Trident Z 32GB @ 3466MHz - nVidia Titan Xp + EKWB Fullcover Block @ 2.1GHz - Samsung 960Pro 2x - WDD Blue 2TB - Seasonic 750W Platinum - modded Corsair 600C - Hardtubed Custom Watercooling

A cod4 server for killing the admin.
That's it, he told me "if you kill me again I'll ban you", thought he was joking. Killed him, banned.

Also other cod4 and cod2 servers for thinking I was hacking when I was just playing good.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(") This is Bunny.

Several BF3 servers. The most recent one was when I was enacting revenge on the other teams base because they were spawn killing us. Killed the attack heli and flew over to their base in ours. After my friend and I enacted revenge we went on a killing spree. I guess I killed the admin too much and he banned me.

Another time, as soon as I entered the game, I was kicked out and banned.

They really need to update the admin system in Battlefield.

Other than that, I've never been banned.

"You Can't Buy Happiness, But You Can Buy Horsepower, And That's Kind of The Same Thing."

Nope, i am too Jesus, so i am not gonna get banned. :)

Jesus-Good-Shepherd-05.jpg

So you're going to wait for that one time blow up and then get crucified... good luck with that.

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

I'm trying really hard to get banned here but I'm to much of a momma's boy to be naughty..

Today's admins in a lot of places matter now more than the attitude / behavior of people getting banned... Even you might be a good person, there's a lot of scumbag admins around the internet.

You don't need to find the abusive admins. No matter where you are, the admins will find you... and they will ban you...  Partially joking

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

A lot of BF3 servers for playing too good  :huh:

There's a time and place for everything! But not now. - Professor Oak

i7 2600K 4.3GHz  -  GTX 1060 3GB  - ASUS P8Z68-V - 16GB DDR3-1600 CL9 - EIZO 1080p 120Hz VA

Intel Skulltrail: 2x Core 2 Quad QX9775 - Intel D5400XS - 16GB FB DDR2-800 CL5 Quad Channel

EVGA SR-2 Classified - 2x Xeon X5675 4.2GHz - 24GB DDR3-1830 C10 Triple Channel

Intel Skulltrail #2: 2x Xeon E5472  - Intel D5400XS - 16GB FB DDR2-667 CL5 Quad Channel

Call of duty 4 servers. People think you hack when you play well. 

There was also these pack of tools I was playing against. I was in that building in Pipeline and literally killed this one guy on the enemy team like 8 times in a row, meanwhile you could HEAR his teammate walking like an elephant on potato chips upstairs cause ain't nobody got time for dead silence. 

I told the guy I was killing that his teammate was beyond fking useless and then got kicked because that guy was a server admin.

I get kicked for killing the guy who killed me, and he's in the same spot so I a hacker

Been banned many times, one was for bringing up questions that got too many people angry in one way or another or posting responses that left me on the fence but brought out the haters, since every thread that turned into a flame war included me they banned me, two days later the forum closed as well, guess there were repercussions in banning me the rest went into into 100% flame mode causing the lock down. Then, on a major computer company's semi-forum after a specific group of us joined up to push our own agenda and make things go our way they seemed to not like that as we were doing too good a job and the heads of state were notified, so bans began I made it through the first round but an interaction with an actual head of state caused the ban, too real for them nothing like censorship to get your company to look good. One forum banned me for saying lame, as in calling them lame... guess they were lame. Many more in between especially game servers for having too much fun, getting people to go into team kill mode, etc. things games don't plan on but which ends up happening.

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

CoD.. never played a game ever again -_-

CPU: Intel Core i5-4670k Mobo: MSI Z97 Gaming 3 RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 8GB 1866 Video Card: MSI GTX 970 GAMING 4G SSDSamsung 840 Evo 250GB HDD: WD 1TB + 500GB Caviar Blue
PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 750W G2 Case: Gigabyte GZ-G1 Mouse: Corsair M65 RGB Keyboard: Corsair K70 MX Brown MousePad: Corsair MM200
Steam/Origin/Uplay: renz62

Banned from a Mc server i forget which but it went sometihng like I was PvP'ing them too hard and got banned for 'hacking' when i was kicking their ass. butthurt.

TekSyndicate Forum Moderator: https://forum.teksyndicate.com/users/njm1112

5930K@4.3Ghz | 16GB 4x4 2133Mhz | r9-290 | 6TB Raid5 | 250GB 850Evo | 8.1pro | RM750

Im banned from HuK streams on twitch ... I don't even know why. Its the part that sux. Its been 2 years now. Whats weird is that I like the guy... but you know how the hell can I revoke that, I tried to contact him from private message and nothing.

Me too. Back when I used to play Roblox (Free2Play, Pay2Brag) I got banned for swearing and "inappropriate content" a lot. I was young and stupid and I still had my dual-core that I have right now.. In fact, I stopped playing this year. The moment you remove a online game from your bookmarks, the moment you don't go back.

You're still young. Maybe not in the internet world though. Lol...

"When in doubt, don't take your wallet out." - Dad

† TTCF Member †

I've been banned from game servers because I wouldn't play the way that an admin or one of their friends wanted me to play but I've never been banned from a forum.

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299