I call it "Sperm Bank"

rog1121

Really awesome build... quality is just ohhhhh mann !!

tumblr_me95lleNoS1r4p8y3.gif

I dream of 0s and 1s folding to my every command,

algorithms seeping from the back of my head when I need them.

nice NZXT Hue HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

oh shit guys, i think he broke it

• 4 weeks later...

Ermahgerd!

Sploosh

CPU: Intel i7 4790k Motherboard: ASUS Maximus VII Formula RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB 2400MHz: GPU: 2x EVGA GTX 780 Ti's with ACX cooling PSU: Corsair AX1200 Watt Gold SSD: SanDisk Extreme 120GB SSD (Operating System) SSD: Mushkin Chronos 240GB (Games) Sound card: Creative Sound Blaster ZxR HDD: Seagate 3TB External OS: Microsoft Windows 8.1 Mouse: Logitech G502 Gaming mouse Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K60 MX Red switches Monitor: ASUS VG248QE 144Hz

Very nice! Was thinking about doing a watercooled build in the C70.

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

Wow good job,

Fitting that bottom rad with the psu so close must have been a pain, in every c70 review I see I hear people complaining about that.

You did an awsome job with the cable management down there.

Anything I write is just a comment, take is as such, there is no guarantees associated with anything I say.

ATX Portable rig (smaller than prodigy(LOL)) :  Nmedia 2800 | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h  | Corsair HX1000 | Scythe Big Shuriken | i5 3570K  |  XFX R9 290 DoubleD | Corsair Vengeance 32GB

Beautiful lol my pc looks like shit in comparison i really need to water cool but i have xfire 7970 and i only have a 600t so i need to to alot of modding to do it  otherwise i dont have enough rad space... also my gpus arent reference oh well.. .next gen

Beautiful lol my pc looks like shit in comparison i really need to water cool but i have xfire 7970 and i only have a 600t so i need to to alot of modding to do it  otherwise i dont have enough rad space... also my gpus arent reference oh well.. .next gen

You can always make universal blocks look nice with some bitspower extensions.  But trust me, my case was NOT easy to watercool.

Asolutely killer build bro!  I like the creativity and the idea behind the name for it.  I too am a proud owner of a C70, and I'm actually plotting out my Liquid Cooling build right now (pre-purchase research).  You're build has given me some perspective on the loop run possiblities which atm is pretty helpful.  Anyhow, nice rig, very clean and precisely placed.

sweet build 

CPU: i5 2500k@4.2 MBO: Asrock P67 Extreme4 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 560Ti 1GB RAM: Corsair 8GB 1600 SSD: Samsung 840 Basic 250 HDD: Samsung F3 1TB + WD 2TB Green + WD MyBook 1TB external; ODD: LG BD/DVDRW; PSU: Corsair TX 650
Case: Fractal Define R3 Black Pearl; Mouse/Keyboard Logitech Performance MX + Wireless K800; Monitor: Dell U2311H 

the sabertooth looks pretty sweet there! can't even tell there's a mobo!

AMD 8350 // 8 GB Corsair Ram // PNY 780 Ti // Asus 1080p Monitor // Antec 120mm AIO // CM Quickfire TK w/ Custom Caps  // RAT 5 mouse // Audio Technica m50x // Behringer 4-line + Line6 8-line Audio Interfaces

Lmao I love the name. Good build too. I always wanted to do a custom loop with white coolant so I could tell my friends my computer was powered by my jizz haha.

Desert Storm PC | Corsair 600T | ASUS Sabertooth 990FX AM3+ | AMD FX-8350 | MSI 7950 TFIII | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 | Seasonic X650W I Samsung 840 series 500GB SSD

Mobile Devices I ASUS Zenbook UX31E I Nexus 7 (2013) I Nexus 5 32GB (red)

Love the accents you put on the case! Very awesome build :) Colour matching really brings the whole build into a "system" !

Awesome job on the build! White coolant with cleara tubing looks a lot nicer than white tubing.

I really like your Sperm Bank ;)

CASE: Thermaltake Commander MS-I | CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E8500 @ 3.16 GHz @ stock cooler | MOTHERBOARD: Gigabyte P31-ES3G | GPU: Gigabyte Amd Radeon HD 7750 1GB GDDR5 | PSU: Blueberry 550W | HDD: Western Digital Caviar Green 500 GB

Lmao I love the name. Good build too. I always wanted to do a custom loop with white coolant so I could tell my friends my computer was powered by my jizz haha.

The coolant cost me quite a lot. They asked why I would ever need this much sperm

honestly i think we can all admit that the name is the best part

Wow, this is absolutely stellar. I really like black cases with white water cooling loops, they just look so sophisticated. Great job.

Wow great job on the build, looks beautiful. Not so sure about the name of it though.....

Damn, that looks awesome! The cable management is amazing, and the overall aesthetic is extremely well done.

Amazing.

The attention to detail is absolutely outstanding!

My Meme Proudly Featured on the Live-Stream: http://prodigydoo.com/ImageStorage/memes/linus-meme-6.jpg
Some Threads You Should Get involved in: Linus and Slick Memes     Youtubers on the LTT Forum      The List of Tech YouTubers (Contribute!)      Disable AdBlock for Linus (Guide)