G2A or kinguin

AMD X INTEL X NVIDIA

Neither....

what game(s) do you want

My PC Specs: CPU: Core i5 4590 @ stock speeds, GPU: RX 480 8GB, RAM: 16GB DDR3 @1600mhz

Case: Zalman ZM-T4,Motherboard: GigaByte GA-H81M-S2H LGA 1150, HDD/SSD: 2TB Seagate Expansion drive, 1TB Samsung Portable HDD, 160gb Intel SSD, PSU: 550w corsair cxm

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: 

Just now, AMD X INTEL X NVIDIA said:

fps games

like... AAA games?

My PC Specs: CPU: Core i5 4590 @ stock speeds, GPU: RX 480 8GB, RAM: 16GB DDR3 @1600mhz

Case: Zalman ZM-T4,Motherboard: GigaByte GA-H81M-S2H LGA 1150, HDD/SSD: 2TB Seagate Expansion drive, 1TB Samsung Portable HDD, 160gb Intel SSD, PSU: 550w corsair cxm

21 minutes ago, AMD X INTEL X NVIDIA said:

fps games

19 minutes ago, AMD X INTEL X NVIDIA said:

and esports

A+ for clarity and helpfulness. 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

Steam.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

47 minutes ago, AMD X INTEL X NVIDIA said:

which is better and reliable?

I've used Kinguin before and it isn't my first choice, haven't used G2A but I usually use cdkeys.

Main PC CPU: 7700K, MOBO: Asus Strix, GPU: Aorus Extreme 3080, PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 750, RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB Storage: 970 Evo 1tb

Lounge PC CPU: 4790K MOBO: Asus Hero VII GPU: EVGA 3060 Ti PSU: Corsair RM650 RAM: Kingston HyperX 16gb Storage: 970 Evo 1TB

24 minutes ago, Enderman said:

Steam.

Steam is pretty greedy outside of sales, tbh.

I get that developers feel cheated but they don't help themselves. 

Desktop: 7800x3d @ stock, 64gb ddr4 @ 6000, 3080Ti, x670 Asus Strix

Laptop: Dell G3 15 - i7-8750h @ stock, 16gb ddr4 @ 2666, 1050Ti 

36 minutes ago, Raskolnikov said:

How is steam being greedy for allowing developers to normally list their games at full price while half the time they're on sale for 25-90% off?

PSU Tier List | CoC

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

stay away from G2A Rip of merchants that sell fake coverage, And faulty codes, Who will then Completely ignore you once they have been paid.

4 hours ago, FinalBossShadow said:

stay away from G2A Rip of merchants that sell fake coverage, And faulty codes, Who will then Completely ignore you once they have been paid.

Low chance of that happening, just get G2A shield and you would get a refund / new code withing 3 days.

G2A doesnt have 99% pozitive rating from nothing.

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

6 hours ago, FinalBossShadow said:

All fine, this will only likely happen if you buy from a low rated seller. G2a has a rating system for a reason.

Capture.PNG

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

10 hours ago, djdwosk97 said:

How is steam being greedy for allowing developers to normally list their games at full price while half the time they're on sale for 25-90% off?

I'm talking about developers' price points, not the platform itself. 

For example Firewatch is 21.99$ (CAD) for a 3-4 hours experience, with no real replayability. That's inviting g2a or piracy. 

Popular games rarely get sales outside the Summer and Winter ones. If you follow closely the weekly or weekend ones, it's always the same ones or filler. 

Desktop: 7800x3d @ stock, 64gb ddr4 @ 6000, 3080Ti, x670 Asus Strix

Laptop: Dell G3 15 - i7-8750h @ stock, 16gb ddr4 @ 2666, 1050Ti 

41 minutes ago, Raskolnikov said:

I'm talking about developers' price points, not the platform itself. 

For example Firewatch is 21.99$ (CAD) for a 3-4 hours experience, with no real replayability. That's inviting g2a or piracy. 

Popular games rarely get sales outside the Summer and Winter ones. If you follow closely the weekly or weekend ones, it's always the same ones or filler. 

Blame developers, not steam. 

Even popular games are constantly going on sale.

PSU Tier List | CoC

Spoiler

Spoiler

On 4/19/2017 at 2:01 PM, Raskolnikov said:

If you're someone who looks at a game like Firewatch and your only concern is dollars per hour, you're probably right, you're probably going to resort to piracy or G2A/Kinguin if you ever bother to play it at all. But that's the classic "lost sale" fallacy, isn't it? The kind of people who like games like Firewatch in the first place don't generally mind spending $20 for a well-executed example of that sort of game.

Plus, Firewatch made its investment back on its first day of sale… as in, before it had any discounts, and therefore before it would not be possible to resell any keys cheaply on the grey market unless they were stolen.

On 19/04/2017 at 4:41 PM, Raskolnikov said:

that could be because that steam charges retail prices... and also because they are the company that allows games onto their store, therefore they take a 30% cut of the full purchase

4 hours ago, FinalBossShadow said:

Any of you ever tried to cancel a G2A sheild?

I bought a game on G2A one time and it automatically applied that to my account... i managed to cancel the shield no problem (it was on Paypal), I can help you if you want and if they haven't changed it..

but just to clarify... this is the one that charges you every month?

I'd use Kinguin to get cheap Windows 10 keys, because M$ already has enough of my money.  Other than that, I'd rather support the game developers, because the community will benefit at the end of the day.

CPU -AMD R5 2600X @ 4.15 GHz / RAM - 2x8Gb GSkill Ripjaws 3000 MHz/ MB- Asus Crosshair VII Hero X470/  GPU- MSI Gaming X GTX 1080/ CPU Cooler - Be Quiet! Dark Rock 3/ PSU - Seasonic G-series 550W/ Case - NZXT H440 (Black/Red)/ SSD - Crucial MX300 500GB/ Storage - WD Caviar Blue 1TB/ Keyboard - Corsair Vengeance K70 w/ Red switches/ Mouse - Logitech g900/ Display - 27" Benq GW2765 1440p display/ Audio - Sennheiser HD 558 and Logitech z323 speakers

1 hour ago, lw88 said:

G2A have been known to accept sellers who use stolen credit cards to pay for keys, don't check that a key is even legit before listing it, ban people who give feedback, and try to force you to keep the theft prevention that they should offer for free in the first place

If you're going to buy a key instead of pirate, get it from somewhere else.

You're an idiot. I suggest you watch this video. If g2a are informed by devs that a key is stolen, then that key will not be able to be posted on the website.
In this video, the rep says, "A key is just a key. It contains no information about where it came from". So tell me? How would you prevent a stolen key from being sold if all you had to go off of was the key itself? Would you ask devs for help, for a list of suspicious keys? That's what g2a does, but devs refuse to help them because they don't want g2a making money.

Even in the video below, a developer is only interested in the fact they only get 10% of the money if they help g2a out. I suggest you do a little more research rather just echoing what the masses are saying.
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/136836272?t=

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

37 minutes ago, leelaa14 said:

That's what g2a does, but devs refuse to help them because they don't want g2a making money.

Some developers do work with G2A on this, because they accept it the same way they're forced to accept the reality of piracy. Participating in the protection racket is safer for small indie developers than trying to fight it and having no say in it at all. I don't know why anyone would consider that a positive situation for anyone but G2A, though.

You're right, you can't tell the source of a key just by the key alone, which is exactly why G2A's business model and (to put it kindly) laissez-faire attitude is problematic. This is why Ebay and most similar sites have strict rules about the resale of digital goods. Sites that don't quickly become grey markets for untraceable, intangible products. G2A leaves the floodgates wide open and then relies on their ignorance to explain why they can't possibly be responsible for what goes through.

3 minutes ago, typographie said:

Some developers do work with G2A on this, because they accept it the same way they're forced to accept the reality of piracy. Participating in the protection racket is safer for small indie developers than trying to fight it and having no say in it at all. I don't know why anyone would consider that a positive situation for anyone but G2A, though.

You're right, you can't tell the source of a key just by the key alone, which is exactly why G2A's business model and (to put it kindly) laissez-faire attitude is problematic. This is why Ebay and most similar sites have strict rules about the resale of digital goods. Sites that don't quickly become grey markets for untraceable, intangible products. G2A leaves the floodgates wide open and then relies on their ignorance to explain why they can't possibly be responsible for what goes through.

You can buy digital game keys on Ebay too.
Devs don't like that they don't make money on resold keys. G2a does not exactly leave the floodgates wide open. They have verification processes etc.
You can only do so much without the help of developers. Tell me, do you think a company that seeks to make money is seeking a bad reputation for itself? It makes no sense.
And the devs accept it the same way they are forced to accept piracy? C'mon now. 

When a cd key is bought, developers receive the money for that key from the initial purchase. But devs are also wanting money for when that game is re-sold again on g2a. They hate the fact they don't get any money for it. Now tell me, do you think it's fair? Have you ever re-sold anything in your life? A phone maybe? How would you of felt if the original seller came after you wanting money for the re-sale of something you sold?

Imo, the devs can go fuck themselves. You've had your money for the key, the key can only be activated once and used once, so you should only be paid once.
If you care about keys being stolen and attempted to be resold on g2a, then work with the company, give them info on suspicious keys so they can be blocked on g2a before they're sold rather than refusing to work with them out of spite that you can't have more money in your pockets from a game you've already sold once.

9 minutes ago, leelaa14 said:

You can buy digital game keys on Ebay too.
Devs don't like that they don't make money on resold keys. G2a does not exactly leave the floodgates wide open. They have verification processes etc.
You can only do so much without the help of developers. Tell me, do you think a company that seeks to make money is seeking a bad reputation for itself? It makes no sense.
And the devs accept it the same way they are forced to accept piracy? C'mon now. 

When a cd key is bought, developers receive the money for that key from the initial purchase. But devs are also wanting money for when that game is re-sold again on g2a. They hate the fact they don't get any money for it. Now tell me, do you think it's fair? Have you ever re-sold anything in your life? A phone maybe? How would you of felt if the original seller came after you wanting money for the re-sale of something you sold?

Imo, the devs can go fuck themselves. You've had your money for the key, the key can only be activated once and used once, so you should only be paid once.
If you care about keys being stolen and attempted to be resold on g2a, then work with the company, give them info on suspicious keys so they can be blocked on g2a before they're sold rather than refusing to work with them out of spite that you can't have more money in your pockets from a game you've already sold once.

You can also buy a stolen car on ebay. That doesn't change the fact that ebay doesn't allow the sale of digital goods because there is no good way of regulating it. 

And sure, devs would like to make money on both ends, but the problem with G2a is when keys are illegally purchased and then sold on G2a. That causes a loss of sales and fees to the developer, now that the developers also has to deal with a chargeback that it has received.

PSU Tier List | CoC

Spoiler

Spoiler