Snickerzz

It came in at number 4 xD

5. DVD player

4. Wii U

3. Fitness Trackers

2. Chromebook Pixel

1. Anything Blackberry 

http://cnettv.cnet.com/worst-holiday-tech-gifts/9742-1_53-50158783.html

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

They forgot to put COD: Ghosts

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

Thats funny because having used the wii U at relatives house thats the only console i want. Mario Kart... Smash Bros... seriously, you cant turn that down.

Main Rig: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/58641-the-i7-950s-gots-to-go-updated-104/ | CPU: Intel i7-4930K | GPU: 2x EVGA Geforce GTX Titan SC SLI| MB: EVGA X79 Dark | RAM: 16GB HyperX Beast 2400mhz | SSD: Samsung 840 Pro 256gb | HDD: 2x Western Digital Raptors 74gb | EX-H34B Hot Swap Rack | Case: Lian Li PC-D600 | Cooling: H100i | Power Supply: Corsair HX1050 |

Pfsense Build (Repurposed for plex) https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/715459-pfsense-build/

It came in at number 4 xD

5. DVD player

4. Wii U

3. Fitness Trackers

2. Chromebook Pixel

1. Anything Blackberry 

http://cnettv.cnet.com/worst-holiday-tech-gifts/9742-1_53-50158783.html

this looks like a scam.... anything blackberry... yea cant be any more specific? maybe put apple there....

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

Thats funny because having used the wii U at relatives house thats the only console i want. Mario Kart... Smash Bros... seriously, you cant turn that down.

Mario Kart and Smash Bros didn't come out yet for WiiU there coming 2014.

RTX2070OC 

Hey. blackberry products have their use case scenarios :/ this is just plain rude.

Console optimisations and how they will effect you | The difference between AMD cores and Intel cores | Memory Bus size and how it effects your VRAM usage |
How much vram do you actually need? | APUs and the future of processing | Projects: SO - here

Intel i7 5820l @ with Corsair H110 | 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 1600Mhz | XFX Radeon R9 290 @ 1.2Ghz | Corsair 600Q | Corsair TX650 | Probably too much corsair but meh should have had a Corsair SSD and RAM | 1.3TB HDD Space | Sennheiser HD598 | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro | Blue Snowball

Really? Given the choice out of all the consoles, current and next-gen, I'd choose the WiiU.

There is maybe 1-2 exclusives for Sony I'd care about, (Ratchet And Clank, Jak And Daxter are the first that come to mind), Xbox has no real exclusives I like, WiiU has all the nintendo characters/franchises I love, and (my opinion) make some of the best multiplayer games. Not in the online multiplayer sense, but the 4 people squashed around a TV playing Super Smash or Mario Kart/Party way.

That and the Xbox and PS seem to me as a underpowered PC, most of the games I can play on my PC better so I see no point of it. The WiiU is something different.

CPU: 6700k GPU: Zotac RTX 2070 S RAM: 16GB 3200MHz  SSD: 2x1TB M.2  Case: DAN Case A4

Wii U is not a coincidence, with all the fuss about ps4 and xbox one releases, it's obviously many kids would be dissapointet if they got a wii u for christmas. Kinda obvious imo.

I don't feel that it's fair to call it one of the worst Christmas gifts this year. The WiiU is getting a decent amount of titles by Christmas, and is definitely not one of the worst thing you could buy for someone. I have a WiiU, and I enjoy it. I'll be getting every first-party game that comes out for it, and so far all of them are looking great.

I'm pretty sure whoever said that the WiiU should be in that list has a bias against Nintendo. Because as it stands, the WiiU is becoming more of a viable option.

Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait Edition █ CPU: Intel i7-4790K █ GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 780Ti █ RAM: 8GB AVEXIR DDR3 1600  █ Storage: 120GB Kingston HyperX SSD + 1TB Seagate Barracuda HDD 

█ Monitor: 21.5" 1080p 60Hz  PSU: 700w █ Case: Fractal Define R4 █       ...LTT Dark Theme master race.

Project MiniConsole

Mario Kart and Smash Bros didn't come out yet for WiiU there coming 2014.

Oh trust me i know. Waiting with much anticipation! 

Main Rig: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/58641-the-i7-950s-gots-to-go-updated-104/ | CPU: Intel i7-4930K | GPU: 2x EVGA Geforce GTX Titan SC SLI| MB: EVGA X79 Dark | RAM: 16GB HyperX Beast 2400mhz | SSD: Samsung 840 Pro 256gb | HDD: 2x Western Digital Raptors 74gb | EX-H34B Hot Swap Rack | Case: Lian Li PC-D600 | Cooling: H100i | Power Supply: Corsair HX1050 |

Pfsense Build (Repurposed for plex) https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/715459-pfsense-build/

I guess it's really just us old school gamers (ie: those that have been there since the NES days) that still appreciate Nintendo today.   :(

I also share some of your sentiments that the Wii U is a viable option this gen.  Like I said in that other console thread, PS4 & Xbone works a lot like my gaming rig now (updates, patches, DLC's, etc.) aside from a couple of exclusives (Uncharted and next God of War).

Nintendo, despite the stumbles with the WiiU (day one updates and all that), still has that old school gaming feel to me (side scrolling Mario games, Zelda, Mario 64 like Mario games, etc.).  Plus my wife also wants one! :lol:

Current Rig: i5 3570K @ 4.2 GHz, Corsair H100i, Asus Maximus V Gene, Asus GTX 970 Turbo, Patriot Viper Black Mamba 8 GB DDR-3 1600 (2x4GB), Sandisk 120 GB SSD + Seagate 500 GB HDD + WD Blue 1 TB HDD, XFX 750W Black Edition, Corsair 350D - https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/b/cbxrxr

My sister has a Blackberry Z10.  Awesome phone, great screen, good camera, great size since I dislike big phones but the problem is "there aren't many great apps".

i3-2120|4gb 1333|GTX 650ti 1gb|Fractal R4|Corsair 430w