Girls man, geeez

orangecat

So I met this girl at school and we are just and friends and all and before you ask yea she has a boyfriend. She asked me for my number so she could text me so I was like yea why not I didn't think much of it. So far if I go more then 1 hour without texting her she seems to get a bit upset. i took a nap today and she sent me a couple of texts and the last was was "alright ignore me then". I mean we are not even dating but seriously you're going to be like that?

Anyways have you ever had an annoying situation or a girl related problem?

So I met this girl at school and we are just and friends and all and before you ask yea she has a boyfriend. She asked me for my number so she could text me so I was like yea why not I didn't think much of it. So far if I go more then 1 hour without texting her she seems to get a bit upset. i took a nap today and she sent me a couple of texts and the last was was "alright ignore me then". I mean we are not even dating but seriously you're going to be like that?

Youre a backup dude. RUN! Run for your life. She'll dump the dude come to you and youll end up the same...

About "ignoring me part" - that the best thing when girl text me. I can make it go in soooooooooooooooooooooo many ways its crazy. Man+woman=/=friendship. Always one of them will think of fucking...

<p>Eryi's Action Rule#2 - "Dont jump on the green mushroom"

Ministry of StopIt!

dont be the nice guy, grow a pair and tell her to cut that bs out and tell her its annoying. 

I dont talk to cray cray bitches.

Actually I dont talk to many people anymore. It solves a lot of problems.

|i5 3570k @4.4Ghz | Asus Maximus V Gene | 8gb Corsair XMS3 | 2 x MSI HD7970 OC @ 1175mhz | 512gb Crucial M4 | Corsair AX750 | Fractal Design Define Mini | Dell P2416D 

Youre a backup dude. RUN! Run for your life. She'll dump the dude come to you and youll end up the same...

Don't worry I don't think I'll ever be dating her she seems to like her boyfriend quite a bit plus if she keeps up this texting 24/7 I don't think I could handle being her boyfriend.

Yep, I can relate

[AMD Athlon 64 Mobile 4000+ Socket 754 | Gigabyte GA-K8NS Pro nForce3 | OCZ 2GB DDR PC3200 | Sapphire HD 3850 512MB AGP | 850 Evo | Seasonic 430W | Win XP/10]

dont be the nice guy, grow a pair and tell her to cut that bs out and tell her its annoying. 

I can't be a dick to a woman its just not me. If it would be really bad like she was to cuss me out or something I would tell her to f*** off but its just a bit annoying that she expects me to text her all day.

Just let her know that from 6pm to 1am it is game time and she shouldn't text you because you won't answer, but any other time is fine. ^_^

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

I know guys that do that, it's really annoying. Some people just don't understand that others don't check their phone every second like they do.

I have the same problem with a lot of people.

Case-NZXT H440 | Motherboard-Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H | RAM-Kingston HyperX Blue 2x8GB 1600MHz | CPU-Intel 3770K @ 4.3GHz at 1.215v | Heatsink-Coolermaster Hyper212 Evo | GPU-EVGA GTX660 SC | SSD-MX200 250GB | HDD-Seagate Barracuda 3TB | PSU-EVGA GS650

Mouse-Logitech G600 | Keyboard-Ducky Shine 3 MX Blue. white backlight | Headphones-Audiotechnica ATH-M50s. Beyerdynamic DT990

I can think a way to shut women up 

Man, if she text him "why you ignore me" i would reply to piss her off "Sorry, I was talking to this cute girl at McDonalds name Anna". Girls ALWAYS freak out. She would be all over that McDonalds trying to find Anna...

Ministry of StopIt!

Just let her know that from 6pm to 1am it is game time and she shouldn't text you because you won't answer, but any other time is fine. ^_^

I don't mind if she texts me just not that if i don't reply right away don't get all upset like I'm mad at her or something.

I can't be a dick to a woman its just not me. If it would be really bad like she was to cuss me out or something I would tell her to f*** off but its just a bit annoying that she expects me to text her all day.

I'm friend zone with like a dozen women, same situation

[AMD Athlon 64 Mobile 4000+ Socket 754 | Gigabyte GA-K8NS Pro nForce3 | OCZ 2GB DDR PC3200 | Sapphire HD 3850 512MB AGP | 850 Evo | Seasonic 430W | Win XP/10]

nice guys dont get laid homie...live and learn. nice guys actually do get ahead with the women but thats not till they have been divorced a couple times and already shelled out a few kids. thats when they finally like nice guys. words of wisdom  ;)

look at it from the perspective that she needs a reality check and you are doing her a favor, you lose nothing other then an annoying chick if she cant take it. She may need to put on her big girl panties. 

Here is what you need:

understanding-women.jpg

Simplified Pocket Edition.

Volume 1

Is their an audio book for it too?

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

I have come straight out - ive read some book about dating once (was bored as shit) and this dude was an asshole, but not in "screw the girl and go home leaving her 5 bucks" kind of way, but to fight back to women attacks. Dude they work sooooo freaking well.

Is their an audio book for it too?

101h .mp3 file for volume 1

Ministry of StopIt!

happens all the time. 

It lets you not date anyone, have an inbox full of numbers and a bed that is never empty. 

I'm really not kidding, if she is that needy you just need to say the right thing and you can have her on a leash just don't be too upset when she leaves.

When one chick sees this they all see it, I have about 9 conversations that I will pop into saying "ya" or "oo really?" it makes them feel good and helps your ego out. 

Paintball meet up KD 7(8?)/1 + one capture 

dat duckface doe 

nice guys dont get laid homie...live and learn. nice guys actually do get ahead with the women but thats not till they have been divorced a couple times and already shelled out a few kids. thats when they finally like nice guys. words of wisdom  ;)

look at it from the perspective that she needs a reality check and you are doing her a favor, you lose nothing other then an annoying chick if she cant take it. She may need to put on her big girl panties. 

Sounds like you have some experience. i'm not looking to have sex with her I just want to be friends i just don't get how she could get upset that i didn't text her? Doesn't she realise the world doesn't revolve around her? LOL