Fiio E17 Alpen Portable Amp/DAC Is this a good deal?

Austin Powers

https://www.massdrop.com/buy/fiioe17-portable-amp-dac

My friend sent me this link and was wondering is it a good deal or a used ones? Sorry I'ma newbie when it comes to online shopping. :(

Massdrop buys in bulk, and saves you some cash. The items are new. If you like the price, it is a good deal, but it may take a couple months to get the item to you.

REFERRAL LINNKKKKK....?

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

REFERRAL LINNKKKKK....?

Massdrop doesn't have referral links, nor would such a system even benefit them.

Massdrop buys in bulk, and saves you some cash. The items are new. If you like the price, it is a good deal, but it may take a couple months to get the item to you.

Wish they have Express shipping. Any thoughts it will come to you in good condition after a few months?

REFERRAL LINNKKKKK....?

Not sure, he just sent me because I'm looking for a DAC/AMP.

Wish they have Express shipping. Any thoughts it will come to you in good condition after a few months?

Their shipping is fast, but it takes a while for them to order and receive the items, which are usually straight from china. All the things I've gotten from them have been in good condition.

and you gotta trust the pothead massdrop employees to get the order right. 

looking at that drop it has 3 days left. meaning on monday... well most likely wednesday next week they will process that order and submit it to the company to then ship it to calif then they take them and ship them out to you.