Why is the Razer naga epic chroma the worst thing ever?

be_x

Because it's cheap crap.

Just now, Kloaked said:

Because it's cheap crap.

Not that cheap when I bought it 2 years ago :(

Just now, be_x said:

Cheaply made, not cheaply bought. It'd be in most people's interest to pretend Razer doesn't exist until they improve the quality of their products

"There is a fine line between not listening, and not caring. I'd like to think I walk that line every day of my life."

Spoiler

Desktop:

Spoiler

CPU: Ryzen 5 2600X w/stock cooler, Motherboard: MSI X370 GAMING PLUS, RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 24gb DDR4-2600, GPU: EVGA RTX 2070 SUPER XC, Case: NZXT S340, PSU: Corsair RMx 750w, Keyboard: Corsair K50, Mouse: Corsair Ironclaw

Laptop:

Spoiler

Lenovo IdeaPad S540

Just now, N1ghtshade said:

Cheaply made, not cheaply bought. It'd be in most people's interest to pretend Razer doesn't exist until they improve the quality of their products

I bought it when i was younger and thought that high price = high quality haha. Is the Corsair mouse that is similar with the 12 num pad on the side (i use that alot) good?

Just now, be_x said:

I bought it when i was younger and thought that high price = high quality haha. Is the Corsair mouse that is similar with the 12 num pad on the side (i use that alot) good?

Yeah, the whole "you get what you pay for" myth is a common misconception haha. And what one? The Scimitar Pro? Cause that's the only Corsair mouse with a numpad on it I believe

"There is a fine line between not listening, and not caring. I'd like to think I walk that line every day of my life."

Spoiler

Desktop:

Spoiler

CPU: Ryzen 5 2600X w/stock cooler, Motherboard: MSI X370 GAMING PLUS, RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 24gb DDR4-2600, GPU: EVGA RTX 2070 SUPER XC, Case: NZXT S340, PSU: Corsair RMx 750w, Keyboard: Corsair K50, Mouse: Corsair Ironclaw

Laptop:

Spoiler

Lenovo IdeaPad S540

Yeah, the whole "you get what you pay for" myth is a common misconception haha. And what one? The Scimitar Pro? Cause that's the only Corsair mouse with a numpad on it I believe

yeah its only like 60 bucks too, cheaper than my current mouse.

2 minutes ago, be_x said:

corsair mmo mice 

even their newer stuff is pretty poor quality. My brother wasted all his money on razer crap. I was using it and its all plastic and felt like it. There wasn't a single piece of quality looking or feeling material on it. I wish they built their peripherals as good as they buid their laptops. Oh well...

Just now, be_x said:

yeah its only like 60 bucks too, cheaper than my current mouse.

80 actually, but yeah rip. You could get something a million times better than a Razer for half the price haha.

Spoiler

Desktop:

Spoiler

Laptop:

Spoiler

Lenovo IdeaPad S540

80 actually, but yeah rip. You could get something a million times better than a Razer for half the price haha.

Yeah this mouse was like 120 a couple years ago

Scimitar/RGB/Pro are all WAY better than the Naga, while the Logitech G600 has a more comparable shape as well as a 'secret' pinky button

-----> Official Unofficial Favorite Keyswitch Type Survey <-----

OWNER OF THE FASTEST INTEL iGPU ON LTT UNIGINE SUPERPOSITION [lol]

GAMING RIG "SNOWBLIND"

CPU i5-13600k | COOLING Corsair H150i Elite Capellix 360mm (White) | MOTHERBOARD Gigabyte Z690 Aero G DDR4 | GPU Gigabyte RTX 3070 Vision OC (White) | RAM  16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB (White)SSD Samsung 980 Pro 1TB | PSU ASUS STRIX 850W (White)CASE  Phanteks G360a (White) | HEADPHONES  Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro | KEYBOARD Zoom75 (KTT Strawberry w/ GMK British Racing Green keycaps) | MOUSE  Cooler Master MM711 (White) MONITOR HP X32 1440p 165hz IPS

WORK RIG "OVERPRICED BRICK"

Mac Studio (M2 Ultra / 128GB / 1TB) | HEADPHONES  AirPods Pro 2 | KEYBOARD Logitech MX Mechanical Mini | MOUSE  Logitech MX Master 3S MONITOR 2x Dell 4K 32"

SECONDARY RIG "ALCATRAZ"

CPU i7-4770K OC @ 4.3GHz | COOLING Cryorig M9i (review| MOTHERBOARD ASUS Z87-PROGPU Gigabyte 1650 Super Windforce OC | RAM  16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport DDR3 1600 MHzSSD Samsung 860 Evo 512GB | HDD Toshiba 3TB 7200RPMPSU EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 750WCASE  NZXT H230 | HEADPHONES  Sony WH-1000XM3  | KEYBOARD Corsair STRAFE - Cherry MX Brown | MOUSE  Logitech G602 MONITOR LG 34UM58-P 34" Ultrawide

HOLA NIGHT THEMERS

GET YOUR ASS ON NIGHT THEME

OTHER TECH I OWN:

MacBook Pro 16" [M1 Pro/32GB/1TB] | 2022 Volkswagen GTI | iPhone 14 Pro | Sony a6000 | Apple Watch Series 8 45mm | 2018 MBP 15" | Lenovo Flex 3 [i7-5500U, HD5500 (fastest on the forum), 8GB RAM, 256GB Samsung 840 Evo] | PS5, Xbox One & Nintendo Switch [Home Theater setup] | DJI Phantom 3 Standard | AirPods 2 | Jaybird Freedom (two pairs) & X2 [long story, PM if you want to know why I have 3 pairs of Jaybirds]

1 minute ago, SCGazelle said:

even their newer stuff is pretty poor quality. My brother wasted all his money on razer crap. I was using it and its all plastic and felt like it. There wasn't a single piece of quality looking or feeling material on it. I wish they built their peripherals as good as they buid their laptops. Oh well...

Yeah i used to have razer stuff, sold a the keaboard and have a corsair one now. So much better, thinking about tossing this mouse soon 

Just now, Shiv78 said:

Scimitar/RGB/Pro are all WAY better than the Naga, while the Logitech G600 has a more comparable shape as well as a 'secret' pinky button

Nah I have gotten used to the 12 button numpad i might go into shock having to use the number keys on the keyboard

Just now, be_x said:

Yeah this mouse was like 120 a couple years ago

Ooh damn, that's a good chunk of cash. RIP wallet bro. Just sell it and get a Scimitar or an M65.

Spoiler

Desktop:

Spoiler

Laptop:

Spoiler

Lenovo IdeaPad S540

Ooh damn, that's a good chunk of cash. RIP wallet bro. Just sell it and get a Scimitar or an M65.

Yeah whatever it was years ago. The corsair mouse is like made of metal and stuff too xD this mouse is all plastic 

Nah I have gotten used to the 12 button numpad i might go into shock having to use the number keys on the keyboard

Both of the mice I mentioned have at least 12 side keys...? What's your point lol

-----> Official Unofficial Favorite Keyswitch Type Survey <-----

OWNER OF THE FASTEST INTEL iGPU ON LTT UNIGINE SUPERPOSITION [lol]

GAMING RIG "SNOWBLIND"

CPU i5-13600k | COOLING Corsair H150i Elite Capellix 360mm (White) | MOTHERBOARD Gigabyte Z690 Aero G DDR4 | GPU Gigabyte RTX 3070 Vision OC (White) | RAM  16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB (White)SSD Samsung 980 Pro 1TB | PSU ASUS STRIX 850W (White)CASE  Phanteks G360a (White) | HEADPHONES  Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro | KEYBOARD Zoom75 (KTT Strawberry w/ GMK British Racing Green keycaps) | MOUSE  Cooler Master MM711 (White) MONITOR HP X32 1440p 165hz IPS

WORK RIG "OVERPRICED BRICK"

Mac Studio (M2 Ultra / 128GB / 1TB) | HEADPHONES  AirPods Pro 2 | KEYBOARD Logitech MX Mechanical Mini | MOUSE  Logitech MX Master 3S MONITOR 2x Dell 4K 32"

SECONDARY RIG "ALCATRAZ"

CPU i7-4770K OC @ 4.3GHz | COOLING Cryorig M9i (review| MOTHERBOARD ASUS Z87-PROGPU Gigabyte 1650 Super Windforce OC | RAM  16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport DDR3 1600 MHzSSD Samsung 860 Evo 512GB | HDD Toshiba 3TB 7200RPMPSU EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 750WCASE  NZXT H230 | HEADPHONES  Sony WH-1000XM3  | KEYBOARD Corsair STRAFE - Cherry MX Brown | MOUSE  Logitech G602 MONITOR LG 34UM58-P 34" Ultrawide

HOLA NIGHT THEMERS

GET YOUR ASS ON NIGHT THEME

OTHER TECH I OWN:

MacBook Pro 16" [M1 Pro/32GB/1TB] | 2022 Volkswagen GTI | iPhone 14 Pro | Sony a6000 | Apple Watch Series 8 45mm | 2018 MBP 15" | Lenovo Flex 3 [i7-5500U, HD5500 (fastest on the forum), 8GB RAM, 256GB Samsung 840 Evo] | PS5, Xbox One & Nintendo Switch [Home Theater setup] | DJI Phantom 3 Standard | AirPods 2 | Jaybird Freedom (two pairs) & X2 [long story, PM if you want to know why I have 3 pairs of Jaybirds]

Just now, be_x said:

Yeah whatever it was years ago. The corsair mouse is like made of metal and stuff too xD this mouse is all plastic 

Yup. Corsair makes some nice shit, and it's worth the money tbh. It'll last a long time, and it'll perform better.

Spoiler

Desktop:

Spoiler

Laptop:

Spoiler

Lenovo IdeaPad S540

i have a general dislike for most Razer things, the mice are uncomfortable, the keyboards have switches that id rate lower then membrane and they cost loads. they make pretty decent laptops but thats about it

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

11 hours ago, be_x said:

Randomly teleporting around my screen :/

Sorry to hear about the issue on your Naga Epic Chroma. Would you be able to send us a ticket at http://rzr.to/help please? We may be able to still cover you under warranty if it just over 2 years since your purchase.

4 hours ago, RazerCS said:

Sorry to hear about the issue on your Naga Epic Chroma. Would you be able to send us a ticket at http://rzr.to/help please? We may be able to still cover you under warranty if it just over 2 years since your purchase.

The link is not working, you have a "comma" too much.

If you're the real CS and I see you've been here since 2013, then get the "Industry Affiliate" title from LMG, the only way to know you are indeed Razer. Best to PM an Admin. 

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

On 3/10/2017 at 9:37 PM, Bouzoo said:

The link is not working, you have a "comma" too much.

If you're the real CS and I see you've been here since 2013, then get the "Industry Affiliate" title from LMG, the only way to know you are indeed Razer. Best to PM an Admin. 

Thanks for pointing that out, I must have typed in a comma by accident.

http://rzr.to/help 

We just want to direct users who need help with our products to the appropriate channel, and never meant to provide troubleshooting through this forum but thank you for your suggestion, we will definitely take that into consideration.

It uses the same damned Philips TwinEye sensor for over 3 years, and everybody knows that thing is rubbish, even Razer, yet they still keep using the same sensors on a number of products besides the Naga, like the Diamondback.

Project Diesel 5.0: Motherboard: ASRock Fatal1ty X370 Professional Gaming /// CPU: Ryzen 5 3600X  /// CPU Cooler: Scythe Ninja 5 /// GPU: Zotac AMP Extreme RTX 2070 /// RAM: 2x 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws V @3200mhz /// Chassis: Lian Li Lancool One Digital (black) /// PSU: Super Flower Leadex III 750w /// Storage: Inland Premium 1TB NVME + Toshiba X300 4TB

Peripherals: Mice: Cooler Master MM720 /// Keyboard: Corsair K70 MK2 SE (Cherry Silver), Blitzwolf BW-KB1 (Gateron Reds) /// Monitor: Acer XZ320Q 32' (VA, 1080p @240hz) /// AMP: Topping PA3 (Onkyo Integra A-817XD undergoing restoration) /// DAC: Weiliang SU5 /// Speakers: AAT BSF-100 /// Mike: Alctron CS35U /// Headphones: Blon B8, ISK MDH-9000

Living room: TV: Samsung QLED Q7FN 55' 4k /// Amplifier: Denon AVR-X2400H /// Speakers: DALI Zensor 7 /// Consoles: Sony PS4 Pro 1TB, Sony PS3 500gb /// LD/CD/DVD: Pioneer DVL-909 /// Power Supplies: Upsai ACF-2100T + GR Savage CDR2200EX