Miley Cyrus smoked a joint on stage

TopWargamer

Umm... why are we surprised by this?

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

._.

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

I don't get why you care honestly.

I mean, it's the Netherlands where it's legal, and she doesn't give a crap about what people on the internet think as long as she has her fans.

Let her do what a lot of people do already (smoke weed) and leave it alone. (no I don't smoke weed btw, find it nasty)

Lindsay Lohan

That's all I will say. Goodbye

Big Bertha3570k @ 4.5GhzASRock Fatal1ty Z777970 DCUII TOP EVGA GTX 780Swiftech H220 w/ NF-F1216GB RAM128GB Kingston HyperX 3K1TB Western Digital Black40GB Western Digital Raptor 10K PeripheralsMionix 3200 MouseCMStorm Quickfire Rapid w/ Cherry MX Blues2 x Dell U2713HM AudioAsus ROG Orion Pro HeadsetSony XB-500AKG K240Bose AE2i​Fiio E10

Samsung Galaxy S45.0" 1920x1080p Super AMOLED screen16GB Storage2600 mAh battery1.9Ghz quad-core Krait CPU2GB RAMCyanogenMod CameraNikon D310018x55mm NIKKOR VR Lens14.2 MP

im beyond caring about celebrities at this Point..

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Bieber vs Cyrus is like in old MTV Celebrity Deathmatch(yes yes MTV when it played music), but without real fighting they compete whos the biggest f*cktard in business. Well fans are not better like that Lady Gaga fan accused Queen of using her name in "Radio Ga Ga" and not paying her royalities.

<p>Eryi's Action Rule#2 - "Dont jump on the green mushroom"

Ministry of StopIt!

OMG WOW SOEONE SMOKED A JOINT. People smoke joints in school, and honestly, is anyone surprised? Jesus, by putting cancer like this on this website you are only spreading her fame. just stop.

This is my Lightsaber.          {[=]////]"[¬'/\Y/#####################################
This is my other Lightsaber. (T!!!!!!!T=:"|[\#####################################  #killedmywife 

I'm surprised by anyone surprised by this. :P

Hope I could help!

Specs: CPU: AMD FX-8320 @4.0ghz GPU: ASUS DCUII GTX 770 PSU: EVGA Supernova 750g CASE: Fractal Define R4 RAM: 8 Gigabytes ADATA 1333 Mhz MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3

Oh my. NOBODY CARES.

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

CPU: i7 2600 @ 3.4 GHz | GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7950 Twin Frozr 3 @ 1150 MHz core/6300 MHz memory | Motherboard: Some crap OEM H67 mATX board | RAM: 16GB Patriot G2 Series Division 4 @ 1333 MHz | SSD: Kingston HyperX 3K 120GB SSD | HDD: 2TB Seagate Barracuda | Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Windowed | CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-L9i | Mouse: CM Storm Inferno | Keyboard: crap OEM keyboard (Soon to be replaced with a CM Storm Quickfire TK) | Headphones: Audiotechnica ATH-M50's | Speakers: Corsair SP2500's

Atleast she did it where it's legal.

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary, and those who don't.

ehhhhhhhhhhh, I don't care about Miley cyrus anymore if anything i'm glad I never have to hear that crappy music again on the disney channel when my brother is watching it. 

#KilledMyWife 

LTT's Resident Black Star

I should get an award for still being here at this point 

I don't get why you care honestly.

I mean, it's the Netherlands where it's legal, and she doesn't give a crap about what people on the internet think as long as she has her fans.

Let her do what a lot of people do already (smoke weed) and leave it alone. (no I don't smoke weed btw, find it nasty)

watch this

AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!

Who cares, thats pretty awesome how she just gave the DEA a eff you in front of millions of people. Good for her. 

EDIT just saw it was in Amsterdam...Even better for her~!

AMD FX-8350 @ 4.7Ghz when gaming | MSI 990FXA-GD80 v2 | Swiftech H220 | Sapphire Radeon HD 7950  +  XFX Radeon 7950 | 8 Gigs of Crucial Ballistix Tracers | 140 GB Raptor X | 1 TB WD Blue | 250 GB Samsung Pro SSD | 120 GB Samsung SSD | 750 Watt Antec HCG PSU | Corsair C70 Mil Green

Nobody cares,I've never cared for celebrities the only ones I would fan girl about is people on youtube who I am subscribed to.

As they are excellent role models.