Paul's Got His 1800X, New Noctua Cooler?

I know most of you dont care until benchmarks are released, but I mean, hey, that box they sent it in is pretty nice amirite? (both retail and reviwer) He also mentioned something about a special nocta "reviewers edition" he got with, get this, AN ALL BLACK FAN

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019--- Rainbow 馃 2020---Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---Blue Build Post---Blue Build Post 2018---Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k聽聽 聽MotherboardGigabyte Z97N-WIFI聽 聽聽RAMG.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz聽聽 聽GPUEVGA GTX1080Ti聽FTW3聽 聽聽CaseCorsair 380T聽 聽

StorageSamsung EVO 250GB,聽Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB,聽WD Black 5TB聽聽 聽PSUCorsair CX750M聽 聽聽CoolingCryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

8 minutes ago, TVwazhere said:

I know most of you dont care until benchmarks are released, but I mean, hey, that box they sent it in is pretty nice amirite? (both retail and reviwer) He also mentioned something about a special nocta "reviewers edition" he got with, get this, AN ALL BLACK FAN

Your point?

The geek himself.

11 minutes ago, TVwazhere said:

-snip-

its essential a rebrand cooler just for am4(mounting)聽iirc, not a special edition fan just one of their all black industrial fans

Edited by KOMTechAndGaming
clarification

CPU: Intel9-9900k 5.0GHz at 1.36v聽 |聽Cooling: Custom Loop聽| MOTHERBOARD: ASUS ROG Z370 Maximus X Hero |聽RAM: CORSAIR 32GB DDR4-3200聽VENGEANCE PRO RGB聽 |聽GPU: Nvidia RTX 2080Ti聽|聽PSU: CORSAIR RM850X + Cablemod modflex white cables |聽BOOT DRIVE:聽250GB SSD Samsung 850 evo |聽STORAGE: 7.75TB |聽CASE: Fractal Design Define R6 BLackout |聽Display: SAMSUNG OLED 34 UW聽|聽Keyboard: HyperX Alloy elite RGB聽|聽聽Mouse: Corsair M65 PRO RGB聽| OS:聽Windows 10 Pro | Phone: iPhone 11 Pro Max聽256GB

48 minutes ago, Dawson Wehage said:

Your point?

Point is, thought I'd share it anyways

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019--- Rainbow 馃 2020---Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---Blue Build Post---Blue Build Post 2018---Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k聽聽 聽MotherboardGigabyte Z97N-WIFI聽 聽聽RAMG.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz聽聽 聽GPUEVGA GTX1080Ti聽FTW3聽 聽聽CaseCorsair 380T聽 聽

StorageSamsung EVO 250GB,聽Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB,聽WD Black 5TB聽聽 聽PSUCorsair CX750M聽 聽聽CoolingCryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

33 minutes ago, TVwazhere said:

Point is, thought I'd share it anyways

Then it's a status update.

The geek himself.

I want AMD and mainboard manufacturers to sell kits that come in those wooden boxes. It'd be even better if the聽box was designed to be adapted into a PC case

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

Man, was that video awful to watch. Nothing special still. I'm waiting for TTL/OC3D review (which is probably/hopefully over 40mins long).

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Thats not a new noctua fan, he said that It is a industrial version, so correct me if Im wrong, but the industrial versions arent available for retailers to sell to the public, they are made for testing and to sent to the "beta testers".

And yeah, the content of the video is not that good because, guys, is a cpu unboxing!聽what do you expect to watch? Theres the stock cooler (which wasnt there in this case), some manuals, warranty and stuff, maybe a聽sticker and the chip itself, there isnt much to show :/聽I was hyped on the begging of the video too, but thats all, there isnt much to show IMO.

17 minutes ago, Maxinfamily said:

Thats not a new noctua fan, he said that It is a industrial version, so correct me if Im wrong, but the industrial versions arent available for retailers to sell to the public, they are made for testing and to sent to the "beta testers".

And yeah, the content of the video is not that good because, guys, is a cpu unboxing!聽what do you expect to watch? Theres the stock cooler (which wasnt there in this case), some manuals, warranty and stuff, maybe a聽sticker and the chip itself, there isnt much to show :/聽I was hyped on the begging of the video too, but thats all, there isnt much to show IMO.

Here in Germany I can buy these industrial fans from nearly all the Online retailer like mindfactory or alternate. Dont know if its the same outside of the EU.聽

CPU: Intel i7-6700k@4.6GHz 1.295VGPU: EVGA 1080Ti FTW3RAM: 16gb HyperX Fury 3200MHzMB: Asus z170 DeluxePSU: Seasonic X-Series 850W 80+ Gold

CPU Cooling: EKWB Predator 240CASE: Phanteks Enthoo LuxeMonitor: Asus PG278Q Asus PG248Q聽Acer S242HLCBIDMouse: Logithech G700sKeyboard: Logithech G810

26 minutes ago, TheEavel said:

Here in Germany I can buy these industrial fans from nearly all the Online retailer like mindfactory or alternate.聽

Even more overpriced than the standard ones, but definitely available :P

26 minutes ago, TheEavel said:

Dont know if its the same outside of the EU.聽

Amazon US sells them, so I guess there's nothing special about them in terms of availability to consumers.

EDIT: Oh, wait - the聽corners聽of those fans are black too. Looks like someone took some of the colored corners Noctua sells separately and swap the brownish ones out聽^_^

I lost it when Paul got a red overlay xD

Thus, from the war of nature, from famine and death, the most exalted object which we are capable of conceiving, namely, the production of the higher animals, directly follows. There is grandeur in this view of life, with its several powers, having been originally breathed into a few forms or into one; and that, whilst this planet has gone cycling on according to the fixed law of gravity, from so simple a beginning endless forms most beautiful and most wonderful have been, and are being, evolved.