death adder...

DAGEEK

has razer had black friday sales in the past because I am debating on whether to get a death adder now or later

Well, you don't know if the sale will make it cheaper later, so I just get things when they're on sale.

Is there a sale now? 

If it's good, get it.

If not, wait.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

There will always be a sale.

Get it now if you really have to or if you can wait, then wait for the sale. I'm guessing the most guaranteed sale is the black friday or the Christmas. 

AMD FX-8350 @4GHz / Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 / G.Skill RipJaw X 8GB 1866Mhz / Samsung 840 120GB SSD / Sapphire R9 270X Toxic / Corsair CX500 / Fractal Design Define R4 / Corsair K70 Cherry MX Blue / Xiaomi  Piston 2.0 / Steelseries Sensei / LG G3 32GB

There will always be a sale.

Get it now if you really have to or if you can wait, then wait for the sale. I'm guessing the most guaranteed sale is the black friday or the Christmas. 

Actually some things don't go on sale, like the unnameable company that has a fruit name... SO he wants to know if Razer has ales... 

Actually some things don't go on sale, like the unnameable company that has a fruit name... SO he wants to know if Razer has ales... 

sucks to be apple.

AMD FX-8350 @4GHz / Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 / G.Skill RipJaw X 8GB 1866Mhz / Samsung 840 120GB SSD / Sapphire R9 270X Toxic / Corsair CX500 / Fractal Design Define R4 / Corsair K70 Cherry MX Blue / Xiaomi  Piston 2.0 / Steelseries Sensei / LG G3 32GB

has razer had black friday sales in the past because I am debating on whether to get a death adder now or later

DONT BUY RAZER. thats all i gotta say. overpriced and it breaks after 1 year. trust me ive had so many razer items i should be sponsored.

DONT BUY RAZER. thats all i gotta say. overpriced and it breaks after 1 year. trust me ive had so many razer items i should be sponsored.

My death adder is in great condition, so not sure why that is...  Sure you are not like smashing it in rage?  That has not helped my keyboard...

My death adder is in great condition, so not sure why that is...  Sure you are not like smashing it in rage?  That has not helped my keyboard...

just wait bro. 1 year and its gonna starts flipping you off.. and no. monitors suffer my rage. someting about fisting the lcd brings me justice!

I have a hand-me-down Deathadder from 2009. It's still working, but the right mouse button is starting to double click and the "grip" has been coming off.

I'm personally going to upgrade to a Func.

just wait bro. 1 year and its gonna starts flipping you off.. and no. monitors suffer my rage. someting about fisting the lcd brings me justice!

Why do you keep buying them then?

because while they work they are amasing lmao

So you buy them but tell people not too?  #logic...

So you buy them but tell people not too?  #logic...

yeah. because fuck logic. i tell people so they wont spend 100bucks on someting that will break. but sure sorry. ill stop ranting. buy it ! !

yeah. because fuck logic. i tell people so they wont spend 100bucks on someting that will break. but sure sorry. ill stop ranting. buy it ! !

I don't get it... But that is OK!  Some people think differently than me!