Can i run COD: Ghosts?

I know allot of people hate on ghosts but im thinking of getting it and i don't know if i will be able to play it or not and what settings i will be able to play it on?

Don't want to waste my money.

I have  

Intel core i3 2120

8gb ram

1tb blue

Gtx 550 ti

Computers doe

stm the game is buggy to the point Titans can't hold 60 fps maxed out so I can't really say it will certainly run but probably not maxed

Yeah i heard about that im sure it will be fixed soon :/ and im ok with medium settings. 

Computers doe

I know allot of people hate on ghosts but im thinking of getting it and i don't know if i will be able to play it or not and what settings i will be able to play it on?

I have  

Intel core i3 2120

8gb ram

1tb blue

Gtx 550 ti

For the graphics COD Ghosts has, you can use a pentium and a Geforce 210 :)

So yes, you can run it fine 1080p

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

I have  

Intel core i3 2120

8gb ram

1tb blue

Gtx 550 ti

Yes, on medium/high settings.

P.S. Don't listen to COD haters, game is great ;)

| CPU: i7 3770k | MOTHERBOARD: MSI Z77A-G45 Gaming | GPU: GTX 770 | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Trident X | PSU: XFX PRO 1050w | STORAGE: SSD 120GB PQI +  6TB HDD | COOLER: Thermaltake: Water 2.0 | CASE: Cooler Master: HAF 912 Plus |

Very poor optimization.

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary, and those who don't.

you mean that game that REQUIRES 6GB of RAM to even launch or it throws you an error and stops you playing?

TROLOLOLO

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

I am in neither side but you honest believe the PC port is decent 0_o 

I am in neither side but you honest believe the PC port is decent 0_o 

Game is so good & interesting, you don't even notice about graphics...

| CPU: i7 3770k | MOTHERBOARD: MSI Z77A-G45 Gaming | GPU: GTX 770 | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Trident X | PSU: XFX PRO 1050w | STORAGE: SSD 120GB PQI +  6TB HDD | COOLER: Thermaltake: Water 2.0 | CASE: Cooler Master: HAF 912 Plus |

Game is so good & interesting, you don't even notice about graphics...

I am not talking about graphics I am talking about what an unoptimised mess the game is and how the developers do not care about the PC gamers its not even worth half its retail price people even say its practically the same game

I don't care what people say, it's fucking good!

Not really

Rig CPU Intel i5 3570K at 4.2 GHz - MB MSI Z77A-GD55 - RAM Kingston 8GB 1600 mhz - GPU XFX 7870 Double D - Keyboard Logitech G710+

Case Corsair 600T - Storage Intel 330 120GB, WD Blue 1TB - CPU Cooler Noctua NH-D14 - Displays Dell U2312HM, Asus VS228, Acer AL1715

I'll try to steer this back on topic seeing as we all seem to have digressed.

Yes, the specs are perfectly good to run the game, but I couldn't recommend buying the game now, wait to see if the dev bothers to fix optimization issues, as MP will be ruined by it and with the lower-than-average ratings, the campaign is unlikely to be anything special.

Right now, go play black ops 2. That was good by CoD standards, or BF4.

I have  

Intel core i3 2120

8gb ram

1tb blue

Gtx 550 ti

your specs are fine, its the game. its a waste of money, just play MW2,MW3, its practically the same but it actually works. 3 of my friends cant plays it, one of them has 2 780s, i7 3770k, 16gb ram, barely runs

dont listen to cod haters? i got the every single game they released including this one. the game is a load of shit. they wont allow u to play the game if u have 6gb ram available, that is why people are pissed, the game uses 2gb of ram MAXIMUM.

this cod is shit. its the game play, graphics didnt improve if anything they got worse. they copied a full code for a cut scene from 3 Cods ago (mw2). that shows how much effort they can be bothered to put into the game

dont listen to cod haters? i got the every single game they released including this one. the game is a load of shit. they wont allow u to play the game if u have 6gb ram available, that is why people are pissed, the game uses 2gb of ram MAXIMUM.

this cod is shit. its the game play, graphics didnt improve if anything they got worse. they copied a full code for a cut scene from 3 Cods ago (mw2). that shows how much effort they can be bothered to put into the game

Game is great & if you have shitty system, don't blame the game for fucks sake! Get at least 6gb RAM, lol

P.S. & game doesn't use 2gb of RAM. If you want, I can show you proof.

Game is great & if you have shitty system, don't blame the game for fucks sake! Get at least 6gb RAM, lol

I like to see you make that argument in my case, I have:

LGA2011 i7 3960X @4.5ghz

4x 4GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 2133mhz

Asus Rampage IV Extreme

3x HD7970 (disabled one to get CF running)

So yes, I have it at near max setting (everything maxed except AA at 2xMSAA) at 1200P and while the game doesn't stutter as badly as before (installed the latest Cat13.11 B9.2 driver), it's not exactly smooth either. My rig can do MW3 and BLOPS2 at 100fps or higher, BF3 @5760x1200, Ultra setting and still net >60fps to >100fps. I don't see why it should struggle with Ghosts at 1920x1200.....and NOT max AA at that. The game is a mess now, I've heard that there is a patch to improve performance but I've not seen it yet.

Main Rig: AMD AM4 R9 5900X (12C/24T) + Tt Water 3.0 ARGB 360 AIO | Gigabyte X570 Aorus Xtreme | 2x 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3600C16 | XFX MERC 310 RX 7900 XTX | 256GB Sabrent Rocket NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen 3.0 (OS) | 4TB Lexar NM790 NVMe M.2 PCIe4x4 | 2TB TG Cardea Zero Z440 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 | 4TB Samsung 860 EVO SATA SSD | 2TB Samsung 860 QVO SATA SSD | 6TB WD Black HDD | CoolerMaster H500M | Corsair HX1000 Platinum | Topre Type Heaven + Seenda Ergonomic W/L Vertical Mouse + 8BitDo Ultimate 2.4G | iFi Micro iDSD Black Label | Philips Fidelio B97 | C49HG90DME 49" 32:9 144Hz Freesync 2 | Omnidesk Pro 2020 48" | 64bit Win11 Pro 23H2

2nd Rig: AMD AM4 R9 3900X + TR PA 120 SE | Gigabyte X570S Aorus Elite AX | 2x 16GB Patriot Viper Elite II DDR4 4000MHz | Sapphire Nitro+ RX 6900 XT | 500GB Crucial P2 Plus NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen 4.0 (OS)2TB Adata Legend 850 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 |  2TB Kingston NV2 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 | 4TB Leven JS600 SATA SSD | 2TB Seagate HDD | Keychron K2 + Logitech G703 | SOLDAM XR-1 Black Knight | Enermax MAXREVO 1500 | 64bit Win11 Pro 23H2

Says somebody who never played Battlefield.

My rig: CPU: Intel core i5 4670K MoBo: MSI Z87-G45 Gaming RAM: Kingston HyperX Beast 2x4GB 1600mhz CL9 GPU: EVGA GTX780 SC ACX SSD: ADATA Premier Pro SP900 256GBHDD: Western Digital RED 2TB PSU: FSP Aurum CM 750W Case: Cooler Master HAF XM OS: Windows 8 Pro

My Build log, the Snowbird (heavy WIP): http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/188011-snowbird-by-lachy/?hl=snowbird

Says somebody who never played Battlefield.

Sure, I've played it. And I've played all COD series except black ops & black ops II.

You say it's junk, but it managed to sell 5 billion copies in 1 day. Junk game never can do this. 

Well, I don't know how about you guys, but I enjoyed every fucking moment in game till the finish & I'll enjoy it again when I'm gonna miss it. :)

Sure, I've played it.

...Or you play COD for the first time so you can't notice it's the same. BF4 is 5 years ahead in graphics, that actually need lesser hardware, has gameplay, that actually changed :o

Unless you don't have any skill, Battlefield is the way to go.

My rig: CPU: Intel core i5 4670K MoBo: MSI Z87-G45 Gaming RAM: Kingston HyperX Beast 2x4GB 1600mhz CL9 GPU: EVGA GTX780 SC ACX SSD: ADATA Premier Pro SP900 256GBHDD: Western Digital RED 2TB PSU: FSP Aurum CM 750W Case: Cooler Master HAF XM OS: Windows 8 Pro

My Build log, the Snowbird (heavy WIP): http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/188011-snowbird-by-lachy/?hl=snowbird

yes ,you can run the game just fine! yes, the game is not so good! But, the game is not all that demanding! also if you wanna play multiplayer.....then whatever gpu you have ,you should run it at native resolution and low graphics (vsync off), for max fps!

PC 1: CPU: i5 12600k     GPU: RTX 4080     MOTHERBOARD: Asus B650M-A D4       RAM: 16x4 DDR4 3200       POWERSUPPLY: EVGA 650 G6  

SSD: WD Black gen 4 x2 + Crucial MX 500 x2           

KEYBOARD: Keychron K4    MOUSE: Logitech G502 SE Hero   MOUSE PAD: Goliathus control XL   MONITOR: Alienware AW3423DW + LG 25UM58 + Dell 24"  Speakers: Edifier R1280T + SVS PB1000

Laptop: M1 MacBook Pro 16