Can PCMasterRace be considered racist?

Go to solution Solved by Spork829,

Lol no. Even if it wasn't a joke and PCMR people refused to be friends with console players or whatever, that makes them childish assholes, not racists. Tell whoever was lecturing you they should learn a little about what they're talking about before they say it.

1 minute ago, Princess Cadence said:

Yeah I am half Brazilian and half German, dual citizenship, grandparents from father and mother side moved to Brazil from Hamburg during the second great war I still got family in Germany but the Brazilian blood in me is stronger and I prefer living in Brazil. I also lived in the UK for a year when I was 16 but it was too gray and the people too cold for me, I got a depression and moved out as soon as I finished my english/portuguese translating classes.

yeah the uk sucks everything is fucking cold and wet and moldy

7 minutes ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

What he's referring to is sites that are known to be far left (Salon, for example) blaming race (and more specifically white people) on [insert bad action] or trashing only white people when something bad happens.

Ok, that explains some. One should think bit further with those kind of light comments.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

1 minute ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

Ok, that explains some. One should think bit further with those kind of light comments.

Except for the fact that this type of thing is literally the face of the left right now. I'm not bashing ALL of the left.

i7-4790k | MSI Z97 GAMING-5 | Corsair Vengeance 16 GB | Samsung EVO-850 250GB SSD & WD blue 1 TB HDD | EVGA 1070 SC | Red NZXT H440 | Cooler Master G650W

Do any of y'all watch Bullet Barry? his stuff on 9/11 was a little questionable but he has some good opinions on this stuff. @Railgun @M.Yurizaki @LoGiCalDrm 

I am betting 5 bucks that this topic will get locked within' an hour.

Spoiler

Quiet Whirl | CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Mobo: MSI B450 TOMAHAWK MAX RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 3200 Mhz Graphics card: MSI GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER GAMING X TRIO PSU: Corsair RMx Series RM550x Case: Be quiet! Pure Base 600

Buffed HPHP ProBook 430 G4 | CPU: Intel Core i3-7100U RAM: 4GB DDR4 2133Mhz GPU: Intel HD 620 SSD: Some 128GB M.2 SATA

Retired:

Melting plastic | Lenovo IdeaPad Z580 | CPU: Intel Core i7-3630QM RAM: 8GB DDR3 GPU: nVidia GeForce GTX 640M HDD: Western Digital 1TB

The Roaring Beast | CPU: Intel Core i5 4690 (BCLK @ 104MHz = 4,05GHz) Cooler: Akasa X3 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z97-D3H RAM: Kingston 16GB DDR3 (2x8GB) Graphics card: Gigabyte GTX 970 4GB (Core: +130MHz, Mem: +230MHz) SSHD: Seagate 1TB SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB HHD: WD Red 4TB PSU: Fractal Design Essence 500W Case: Zalman Z11 Plus

1 minute ago, matrix07012 said:

idk man

2 minutes ago, Ethan Meskin said:

Do any of y'all watch Bullet Barry? his stuff on 9/11 was a little questionable but he has some good opinions on this stuff. @Railgun @M.Yurizaki @LoGiCalDrm 

I've seen some of his stuff. When it comes to youtubers talking about politics I prefer Chris Ray Gun

i7-4790k | MSI Z97 GAMING-5 | Corsair Vengeance 16 GB | Samsung EVO-850 250GB SSD & WD blue 1 TB HDD | EVGA 1070 SC | Red NZXT H440 | Cooler Master G650W

6 minutes ago, M.Yurizaki said:

Ultimately my view is this. I'm a gamer. I'm not a PC gamer or a console gamer or a casual gamer or a hardcore gamer. I'm just a gamer. I partake in video games regardless platform, time, challenge, or otherwise. Most attempts to categorize a type of gamer is just one group who wants an excuse to either belittle another or boost their ego because they can't accept themselves for who they are.

This.  4444% this.

Like you I consider myself a gamer.   I play what interests me regardless of platform or any other criteria that people might use to limit themselves or others.  

1 minute ago, Railgun said:

I've seen some of his stuff. When it comes to youtubers talking about politics I prefer Chris Ray Gun

i prefer his stuff on console and pc and the like, hes very level headed. chris ray gun is good, but ive been avoiding watching any really political stuff since its so depressing. what about rags

1 minute ago, Ethan Meskin said:

i prefer his stuff on console and pc and the like, hes very level headed. chris ray gun is good, but ive been avoiding watching any really political stuff since its so depressing. what about rags

never heard of rags

1 minute ago, Railgun said:

never heard of rags

the dog who talks about pcs on youtube

22 minutes ago, Railgun said:

You have no clue what you are talking about.

Yes I do.  Deal with it.  ?

There's too much elitist bs from people spouting PCMR bs for you to ignore.  

From PCMR Youtubers I watch: Rags, Top Hats and Champagne, RandomGaminginHD and BulletBarry

From Youtubers who talk about politics I watch: Armored Skeptic, shoe0nhead, Chris Ray Gun, Paul Joseph Watson, Mr.Dapperton, Top Hats and Champagne, Andywarski, EazyOnMe

Spoiler

Quiet Whirl | CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Mobo: MSI B450 TOMAHAWK MAX RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 3200 Mhz Graphics card: MSI GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER GAMING X TRIO PSU: Corsair RMx Series RM550x Case: Be quiet! Pure Base 600

Buffed HPHP ProBook 430 G4 | CPU: Intel Core i3-7100U RAM: 4GB DDR4 2133Mhz GPU: Intel HD 620 SSD: Some 128GB M.2 SATA

Retired:

Melting plastic | Lenovo IdeaPad Z580 | CPU: Intel Core i7-3630QM RAM: 8GB DDR3 GPU: nVidia GeForce GTX 640M HDD: Western Digital 1TB

The Roaring Beast | CPU: Intel Core i5 4690 (BCLK @ 104MHz = 4,05GHz) Cooler: Akasa X3 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z97-D3H RAM: Kingston 16GB DDR3 (2x8GB) Graphics card: Gigabyte GTX 970 4GB (Core: +130MHz, Mem: +230MHz) SSHD: Seagate 1TB SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB HHD: WD Red 4TB PSU: Fractal Design Essence 500W Case: Zalman Z11 Plus

17 minutes ago, M.Yurizaki said:

Oh a side note, I hate this company: http://www.pcgamingrace.com/

I mean, if only because their philosophy will be taken seriously. And I'm pretty sure their products are rebadges.

Yikes so much cringe...    The slogans are enough to annoy me.  Then there's the pop up nagging me to sign up for some email list I assume (didn't read it) with some crap line "all your email belongs to us" I think it said.   Uggghh.  ?

1 minute ago, matrix07012 said:

From PCMR Youtubers I watch: Rags, Top Hats and Champagne and BulletBarry

From Youtubers who talk about politics I watch: Armored Skeptic, shoe0nhead, Chris Ray Gun, Paul Joseph Watson, Mr.Dapperton, Top Hats and Champagne, Andywarski, EazyOnMe

shoeonhead is basically the only one i watch anymore, all the other politcial youtubers are way too depressing

17 minutes ago, matrix07012 said:

Hope so. That or moved to OT. I could even report this myself.

17 minutes ago, Ethan Meskin said:

Do any of y'all watch Bullet Barry? his stuff on 9/11 was a little questionable but he has some good opinions on this stuff.

I haven't followed international/US politics for years. And barely check what is happening in Finland. I've only started to watch TYT because of their interesting coverage on Trump. But they have their own bias going on so I don't take them too seriously either.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

2 minutes ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

I haven't followed international/US politics for years. And barely check what is happening in Finland. I've only started to watch TYT because of their interesting coverage on Trump. But they have their own bias going on so I don't take them too seriously either.

i was talking about pc/console gaming for the record

2 minutes ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

I've only started to watch TYT because of their interesting coverage on Trump. But they have their own bias going on so I don't take them too seriously either.

Never take them to seriously. Cenk is the Alex Jones of the left.

Spoiler

Retired:

3 minutes ago, Ethan Meskin said:

i was talking about pc/console gaming for the record

See? This is why you need to be more clear about stuff. I don't follow gaming related stuff atm at all.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

1 minute ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

See? This is why you need to be more clear about stuff. I don't follow gaming related stuff atm at all.

sorry

42 minutes ago, Bleedingyamato said:

I agree people being a douche about the supposed superiority of either consoles or PC is very stupid.  Both are good for their intended uses but both sides have a tendency to show a disturbing level of intolerance for the other.  As if someone liking something different than you somehow means what you like isn't good too

I know.  While both have their pros and cons, I feel PC gaming is superior... I will try to talk someone into it.  If they don't though, that's fine.  At least you are gaming.

Currently focusing on my video game collection.

It doesn't matter what you play games on, just play good games you enjoy.

21 minutes ago, Bleedingyamato said:

Yes I do.  Deal with it.  ?

There's too much elitist bs from people spouting PCMR bs for you to ignore.  

Time to practice my jedi mind tricks on the weak minded

"you don't want to make a fool out of yourself here"

"you want to go home and rethink your life"

Let's see if it works.

53 minutes ago, knightslugger said:

i'm sure that will go over REAL well.

Then they can buy a one way ticket to Antarctica.

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

It's funny how so many people take everything seriously nowadays.