Can PCMasterRace be considered racist?

Go to solution Solved by Spork829,

Lol no. Even if it wasn't a joke and PCMR people refused to be friends with console players or whatever, that makes them childish assholes, not racists. Tell whoever was lecturing you they should learn a little about what they're talking about before they say it.

10 minutes ago, Scitesh said:

Someone send this to Chris Ray gun.. You literally wrote the script for his next video 

I try. I like turning up the silliness factor up to 11. :'D

Why is the God of Hyperdeath SO...DARN...CUTE!?

Also, if anyone has their mind corrupted by an anthropomorphic black latex bat, please let me know. I would like to join you.

22 hours ago, Ethan Meskin said:

Me and my other friend who is into PCs were making jokes about PCMR in a lesson, and then we got a lecture about how racist saying it was and how offensive and the like. 1- Can PCMR be considered racist? 2- How to convince someone that it isn't (I think they think we are neo-nazis or something)??

Is this because the gods and peasants are white? lol 

Someone is overthinking this way too much. 

Windows 10 Edu | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | Ryzen 9 3950x | 4x 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB| ROG Strix GeForce® RTX 2080 SUPER™ Advanced edition | Samsung 980 PRO 500GB + Samsung 970 Evo Plus 2TB + 8TB Seagate Barracuda | EVGA Supernova 650 G2 | Alienware AW3418DW + LG 34uc87c + Dell u3419w | Asus Zephyrus G14

22 hours ago, Oshino Shinobu said:

Everything is racist in 2017. 

22 hours ago, matrix07012 said:

I've heard this retarded argument before. The guy compared PCMR to white people and consoles to black people (this makes him the racist, because consoles are objectively inferior :) ).

Was just about to mention that someone should make a remix lol

Windows 10 Edu | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | Ryzen 9 3950x | 4x 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB| ROG Strix GeForce® RTX 2080 SUPER™ Advanced edition | Samsung 980 PRO 500GB + Samsung 970 Evo Plus 2TB + 8TB Seagate Barracuda | EVGA Supernova 650 G2 | Alienware AW3418DW + LG 34uc87c + Dell u3419w | Asus Zephyrus G14

1 hour ago, kaiju_wars said:

I already did that :P

Did you?  ? lol

I'd love to do budget builds for fun but I currently lack skills at tracking down crazy cheap parts.  ?

1 hour ago, TidaLWaveZ said:

If you have a white build then it's privileged. 

Ummm..  >_>   lol

Spoiler

image.jpeg

3 minutes ago, Bleedingyamato said:

I'd love to do budget builds for fun but I currently lack skills at tracking down crazy cheap parts.  ?

Ebay?

And search for like used computer parts <my city>.

Thus, from the war of nature, from famine and death, the most exalted object which we are capable of conceiving, namely, the production of the higher animals, directly follows. There is grandeur in this view of life, with its several powers, having been originally breathed into a few forms or into one; and that, whilst this planet has gone cycling on according to the fixed law of gravity, from so simple a beginning endless forms most beautiful and most wonderful have been, and are being, evolved.

6 minutes ago, Bleedingyamato said:

Did you?  ? lol

Ummm..  >_>   lol

Reveal hidden contents

image.jpeg

privileged.

- ASUS X99 Deluxe - i7 5820k - Nvidia GTX 1080ti SLi - 4x4GB EVGA SSC 2800mhz DDR4 - Samsung SM951 500 - 2x Samsung 850 EVO 512 -

- EK Supremacy EVO CPU Block - EK FC 1080 GPU Blocks - EK XRES 100 DDC - EK Coolstream XE 360 - EK Coolstream XE 240 -

23 minutes ago, Bleedingyamato said:

Did you?  ? lol

https://pcpartpicker.com/b/2RGG3C

Doesn't hurt I work at a computer store.

Currently focusing on my video game collection.

It doesn't matter what you play games on, just play good games you enjoy.

1 hour ago, ZothOmmog said:

Ebay?

And search for like used computer parts <my city>.

Maybe.  People seem to enjoy gouging on there.   I was looking for an i7-2600 recently but they kept selling for $100+.

1 hour ago, TidaLWaveZ said:

privileged.

Should I be worried?  lol

It's a joke and it isn't even about human races. Consoles and computers aren't real races. People of all races can join the PCMR. 

Remember. Everything is racist, everything is offensive. Fuck SJW of today. Stupid @#$!

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

I really don't see how PCMR could be considered racist, i have never seen somebody being thrown out of the community for being from "X" race, i've actually seen a lot of camaraderie coming from these groups if you stay classy and polite, but like any other group of people, some bad apples could spoil the bunch., but those are exceptions.

But like many said before on the post, political correctness is waaaay out of control and some lunatics consider everything to be racist and misogynist, i call it bullcrap.

Project Diesel 5.0: Motherboard: ASRock Fatal1ty X370 Professional Gaming /// CPU: Ryzen 5 3600X  /// CPU Cooler: Scythe Ninja 5 /// GPU: Zotac AMP Extreme RTX 2070 /// RAM: 2x 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws V @3200mhz /// Chassis: Lian Li Lancool One Digital (black) /// PSU: Super Flower Leadex III 750w /// Storage: Inland Premium 1TB NVME + Toshiba X300 4TB

Peripherals: Mice: Cooler Master MM720 /// Keyboard: Corsair K70 MK2 SE (Cherry Silver), Blitzwolf BW-KB1 (Gateron Reds) /// Monitor: Acer XZ320Q 32' (VA, 1080p @240hz) /// AMP: Topping PA3 (Onkyo Integra A-817XD undergoing restoration) /// DAC: Weiliang SU5 /// Speakers: AAT BSF-100 /// Mike: Alctron CS35U /// Headphones: Blon B8, ISK MDH-9000

Living room: TV: Samsung QLED Q7FN 55' 4k /// Amplifier: Denon AVR-X2400H /// Speakers: DALI Zensor 7 /// Consoles: Sony PS4 Pro 1TB, Sony PS3 500gb /// LD/CD/DVD: Pioneer DVL-909 /// Power Supplies: Upsai ACF-2100T + GR Savage CDR2200EX

Lol no. Even if it wasn't a joke and PCMR people refused to be friends with console players or whatever, that makes them childish assholes, not racists. Tell whoever was lecturing you they should learn a little about what they're talking about before they say it.

Lenovo Ideapad 720s 14 inch ------ One day I'll have a desktop again...