Let's get rid of Google+ (Petition)

TheArcheaon

Sign me up

But i  doubt this will go anywhere

CPUIntel 4670k  Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z87X-D3H  RAMKingston HyperX 8GB  GPU - EVGA 780  Case - Fractal Design Define R4    Storage - 2TB WD Black, Samsung 840 Evo 128GB     PSU - Corsair RM650  Display -  Benq XL2430T and Acer S235HL  Cooling - CM Hyper 212 Evo  Keyboard - Corsair K95  Mouse - Razer Deathadder  Sound - Sennheiser HD 558                                 Mic - Blue Snowball  Phone- OnePlus One  Tablet - Nvidia Shield

8CkKDxc.gif

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

8CkKDxc.gif

Very useful/relative to the thread, and nice post/like whoring

There have been hundreds of petitions before but the problem is, no one is forcing you to use their service, you dont pay for it, so what you do doesnt really affect them, now if EVERYONE stopped using their service things will change, signing a petition however, will do nothing 

Hey there. You are looking mighty fine today, have my virtual cookie!  :ph34r:

MY RIG: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/34911-my-setup-gold-ghetto-gg-lots-of-pictures/#entry446883

i think g+ is better than facebook!

oh-you-uploaded-a-meme-to-facebook-good-

こんにちは, まだ学習漢字 ;)

Very useful/relative to the thread, and nice post/like whoring

There have been hundreds of petitions before but the problem is, no one is forcing you to use their service, you dont pay for it, so what you do doesnt really affect them, now if EVERYONE stopped using their service things will change, signing a petition however, will do nothing 

if you can hit a certain amount of numbers it will show that people seriously do not want Google+ 

For instance some girl wrote a song on how much she hates google plus (has over 300k) views and every one in the comment section says "Google+ is stupid" , or something similar

こんにちは, まだ学習漢字 ;)

C'mon it's Google, like they ever listen to users...

I'd like to see what happens if Barrack Obama said this wasn't great to you if you were the CEO of google

Count me in.

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>

But....I like G+

I also like how Google intertwines my accounts. I log into Gmail and I don't have to log into Drive or youtube or G+. It's convenient. Google has a large part in my life and they respect not only privacy of the user but practicality. I like google and G+ is better than Facebook

Big Bertha3570k @ 4.5GhzASRock Fatal1ty Z777970 DCUII TOP EVGA GTX 780Swiftech H220 w/ NF-F1216GB RAM128GB Kingston HyperX 3K1TB Western Digital Black40GB Western Digital Raptor 10K PeripheralsMionix 3200 MouseCMStorm Quickfire Rapid w/ Cherry MX Blues2 x Dell U2713HM AudioAsus ROG Orion Pro HeadsetSony XB-500AKG K240Bose AE2i​Fiio E10

Samsung Galaxy S45.0" 1920x1080p Super AMOLED screen16GB Storage2600 mAh battery1.9Ghz quad-core Krait CPU2GB RAMCyanogenMod CameraNikon D310018x55mm NIKKOR VR Lens14.2 MP

But....I like G+

I also like how Google intertwines my accounts. I log into Gmail and I don't have to log into Drive or youtube or G+. It's convenient. Google has a large part in my life and they respect not only privacy of the user but practicality. I like google and G+ is better than Facebook

I love Google, but I only like Google search engine, YouTube and Gmail. 

こんにちは, まだ学習漢字 ;)

I love Google, but I only like Google search engine, YouTube and Gmail. 

Have you ever used Drive? Probably the single great word doc. Auto save any time a change has been made, access from any device anytime anywhere. Killed the need for my flash drive other than music. 

Oh I didn't even mention Google Play. Keeps all 100GB of my music in the cloud for instant access on my phone and download to my computer.

Big Bertha3570k @ 4.5GhzASRock Fatal1ty Z777970 DCUII TOP EVGA GTX 780Swiftech H220 w/ NF-F1216GB RAM128GB Kingston HyperX 3K1TB Western Digital Black40GB Western Digital Raptor 10K PeripheralsMionix 3200 MouseCMStorm Quickfire Rapid w/ Cherry MX Blues2 x Dell U2713HM AudioAsus ROG Orion Pro HeadsetSony XB-500AKG K240Bose AE2i​Fiio E10

Samsung Galaxy S45.0" 1920x1080p Super AMOLED screen16GB Storage2600 mAh battery1.9Ghz quad-core Krait CPU2GB RAMCyanogenMod CameraNikon D310018x55mm NIKKOR VR Lens14.2 MP

Sign me up. Google + is terrible. 

My Build Log on PCPartPicker FX-6300, ASUS M5A78L-M/USB3, MSI 7870 GHz Edition, Corsair Vengeance LP 1x8GB, 1TB WD Blue, Fractal Core 1000 USB 3.0, Corsair CX600, and my most recent addition that I've had forever and isnt new is a 80GB WD800 for Linux, Lenovo ThinkPad X131e, ASUS Transformer TF300T, Galaxy Note 3 Sister dropped it in a puddle I now have to use a Samsung Brightside, Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro 250ohm version, Blue Yeti  #TheRealKEH-JEFF | "Sometimes, if were lucky, in Australia, a family has 2 kangaroos to pick up the kids with" - marto | Your entry here | Remember kids; just because Linus has a video on it, doesn't mean that its the best choice | ts3.wferr.com the best TeamSpeak Abide by the CoC | Looking for build help? Read this before posting |

Have you ever used Drive? Probably the single great word doc. Auto save any time a change has been made, access from any device anytime anywhere. Killed the need for my flash drive other than music. 

Oh I didn't even mention Google Play. Keeps all 100GB of my music in the cloud for instant access on my phone and download to my computer.

I LOVE GOOGLE DRIVE! Saved my life several times. (BUT Google+) doesn't use drive :P 

I usually keep all my important work files on my main email and I have a second email (to save my mods) for games like Skyrim and Fallout :P 

こんにちは, まだ学習漢字 ;)

I LOVE GOOGLE DRIVE! Saved my life several times. (BUT Google+) doesn't use drive :P

I usually keep all my important work files on my main email and I have a second email (to save my mods) for games like Skyrim and Fallout :P

Praise to the Great Sky Drive! 

While G+ isn't as refined as Twitter, I feel like it's a great stab at a social network to incorporate all the goodie of google. If I'm not mistaken you can share drive docs with friends over G+. Useful? G+ IMHO is a nice idea but wasn't adopted. In time however I feel like this will change 

Sign me up. If they see batman is against it then it will fall faster then arkham island

advice-animals-memes-hello-yes-this-dog-

こんにちは, まだ学習漢字 ;)

Praise to the Great Sky Drive! 

While G+ isn't as refined as Twitter, I feel like it's a great stab at a social network to incorporate all the goodie of google. If I'm not mistaken you can share drive docs with friends over G+. Useful? G+ IMHO is a nice idea but wasn't adopted. In time however I feel like this will change 

I can't stand plus. Its to frustrating to use >_< 

こんにちは, まだ学習漢字 ;)

Frustrating?  Yes. But after a while it gets easier and is a great way to share the Internet. Go look at some popular person's G+. It's nice and fluid

Frustrating?  Yes. But after a while it gets easier and is a great way to share the Internet. Go look at some popular person's G+. It's nice and fluid

I think google+ will be easier to use with Google Glass lol :P

こんにちは, まだ学習漢字 ;)

Agree. Specially when you are forced to use it. 

Agree. Specially when you are forced to use it. 

Ugh, yes -.- That's basically what I've been saying (They try to shove it down our throats) 

こんにちは, まだ学習漢字 ;)

I have it, but I don't even use it. It's header is so huge and ugly...

| CPU: i7 3770k | MOTHERBOARD: MSI Z77A-G45 Gaming | GPU: GTX 770 | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Trident X | PSU: XFX PRO 1050w | STORAGE: SSD 120GB PQI +  6TB HDD | COOLER: Thermaltake: Water 2.0 | CASE: Cooler Master: HAF 912 Plus |