Has anyone else seen this?? (Ryzen Leak)

would still wait and see how ryzen performs against intel cpus, but yeah do see your point, sitting on a 6800k now and would easliy have gotten the 1800x instead if ryzen had been out when i bought my new rig :P

Main Rig:

CPU: Intel i7 6800k @ 4.2- 4.3 ghz 1.390V CPU Cooler: Corsair H110i GT Motherboard:  Asus x99-E LGA 2011-3 RAM: 32GB DDR4 4 x 8 GB Hyperx Fyru 2133 Mhz Storage: Intel 535 240 GB SSD, Intel 530 240 GB SSD, Seagate Barracuda 2.0 TG SSHD  GPU: Asus GTX 1070 Dual OC cooled by an NZXT G10 & Intel TS13X running @ 1904/2126mhz and 4475mhz Memory+Stock Asus GTX 1070 Dual OC Case: INWin GR One Power Supply: Corsair HX850i Monitor: Hitach 49" 4k lowms TV and a 24 AOC 1080p Monitor Keyboard:  Corasir Vengance K90 & Logitech G13 Speedpad Mouse: Logitech G600 MMO/G602 on an Icemat 2.0 w/glides :P Speakers: LG LAS455H(D8) Soundbar & Logitech G933 Artemis Spectrum Snow Edition Headphones

NAS/CS:GO Server

CPU: AMD FX8320 Stock Cooler: Corsair H100i M otherboard: Asus Sabertooth 990 REV 2.0 RAM: 4x4 GB Corsair Vengance Storage: 2 x Kingston Hyperx 120 GB SSD & 4 X Seagate 2 TB SSHD
GPU: random nvidia 512 mb card PSU: Coolermaster B500 Case: NZXT Phantom S240 Addons: NZXT LXE Fancontrol Intel quad gigabit eterhernet card.

Yeah, we all have already.

You're about 8 days late.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

i5 7600 can be bought from jet for 205$. So unless the i5 equivalents are going to be actually cheaper with the am4 board and perform similar, anything below the ryzen 7 series is going to flop like bulldozer.

RyZen 7 series.. now that's a diff story and is prob where AMD will really shine.

"Ryzen is doing really well in 1440p and 4K gaming when the applications are more graphics bound" - Dr. Lisa Su, 2017

2 minutes ago, MakeAMDGreatAgain said:

i5 7600 can be bought from jet for 205$. So unless the i5 equivalents are going to be actually cheaper with the am4 board and perform similar, anything below the ryzen 7 series is going to flop like bulldozer.

RyZen 7 series.. now that's a diff story and is prob where AMD will really shine.

Ryzen 3 is equivalent to the current i5 with 4C/4T at $130 & $150.. Ryzen 5 is equivalent to the i7 at $175 & $200 and then at the 7700 price point at $300 is the 1700 with the 1700x matching the 7700k with price but double the cores and threads..  If these cores are performing at Haswell level for single core performance at stock frequencies, just wait till we start overclocking. 

3 minutes ago, itrr14 said:

Ryzen 3 is equivalent to the current i5 with 4C/4T at $130 & $150..  

Lol, we don't know yet though until the benchmarks

We also don't know if the stock cooler that is included can match the i5's 7600's speeds. If it doesn't, then add 20-40$ to that price of 150 or whatever. As the i5 7600 includes a free cooler and turbo boosts up to 4.1.

Definitely not worth waiting half a fucking year for, that I can tell you. Unless the RyZen 7 variants are impressive, then yeah, but anything for an i5 equivalent will most likely be a bulldozer 2.0

"Ryzen is doing really well in 1440p and 4K gaming when the applications are more graphics bound" - Dr. Lisa Su, 2017

1 minute ago, MakeAMDGreatAgain said:

We also don't know if the stock cooler that is included can match the i5's 7600's speeds. If it doesn't, then add 20-40$ to that price of 150 or whatever. As the i5 7600 includes a free cooler and turbo boosts up to 4.1.

Definitely not worth waiting half a fucking year for, that I can tell you. Unless the RyZen 7 variants are impressive, then yeah, but anything for an i5 equivalent will most likely be a bulldozer 2.0

They have more cache then an i5, same as an i7 actually.

Half a year? They'll be out in a little over a week.

It doesn't have to compete with the i5 directly. If you can't afford an i5 and you have to choose between an i3 and a i5 like ryzen chip I would see quite a few people opting for the ryzen chip. 

1 minute ago, dexT said:

They have more cache then a i5, same as an i7 actually.

Fuck cache, real world benchmarks is only what I care about. Some of those i5 equivalent chips are down to 3.2ghz. That's horrible. They need atleast 4.0ghz if they want to compete. But the question is, can that be done on the stock coolers they give? If so, then yes it might be a steal, if not and we'd need to buy a separate cooler then no.

I'm not even going to go into what if Intel slashes prices after either. Or if the AM4 mobos are going to be pricey... both huge factors to take into account.

4 minutes ago, Brooksie359 said:

It doesn't have to compete with the i5 directly. If you can't afford an i5 and you have to choose between an i3 and a i5 like ryzen chip I would see quite a few people opting for the ryzen chip. 

Why? When they can just get the i5 at the same price that performs at a higher frequency out of the box with no overclocking / special cooler needed. (assuming you need a separate cooler to match the 7600's speeds)

Just now, MakeAMDGreatAgain said:

Fuck cache, real world benchmarks is only what I care about. Some of those i5 equivalent chips are down to 3.2ghz. That's horrible. They need atleast 4.0ghz if they want to compete. But the question is, can that be done on the stock coolers they give? If so, then yes it might be a steal, if not and we'd need to buy a separate cooler then no.

I'm not even going to go into what if Intel slashes prices after either. Or if the AM4 mobos are going to be pricey... both huge factors to take into account.

The wraith cooler is on par with something like a 212 EVO, so yes. And ASUS's cheapest overclockable board is $69 so..

1 minute ago, dexT said:

The wraith cooler is on par with something like a 212 EVO, so yes. And ASUS's cheapest overclockable board is $69 so..

Well if that's the case, then yeah I'm wrong but that's a big IF until then

1 minute ago, MakeAMDGreatAgain said:

Why? When they can just get the i5 at the same price that performs at a higher frequency out of the box with no overclocking / special cooler needed. (assuming you need a separate cooler to match the 7600's speeds)

What are you talking about? Do you know of an i5 that costs 130?

2 minutes ago, Brooksie359 said:

What are you talking about? Do you know of an i5 that costs 130?

Did you read the last part of my post? I'm assuming IF you buy a OC cooler, which ads onto that price tag of a cheap ryzen chip. Btw, you don't know those chips will be 130$..

179$ is what I'm thinking for the 4c/8t, (plus OC cooler 20-40) looking at same price of i5 7600 stock. BUT if the cooler WORKS fine, then yeah it's a steal. I just don't know

Just now, MakeAMDGreatAgain said:

I'm wrong 

Good. We're finally getting somewhere.

2 minutes ago, dexT said:

Good. We're finally getting somewhere.

You are too. Throwing bullshit numbers like 69$ for a mobo when it's not even released yet. You have no idea either, to be fair.

Did you read the last part of my post? I'm assuming IF you buy a OC cooler, which ads onto that price tag of a cheap ryzen chip. Btw, you don't know those chips will be 130$..

179$ is what I'm thinking for the 4c/8t, (plus OC cooler 20-40) looking at same price of i5 7600 stock. BUT if the cooler WORKS fine, then yeah it's a steal. I just don't know

Like I said even if you need an aftermarket cooler to get a good overclock that doesn't matter. If you only have 130 to spend on a cpu you would be way more likely to get that over an i3. 

You are too. Throwing bullshit numbers like 69$ for a mobo when it's not even released yet. You have no idea either, to be fair.

They have released prices for motherboards I'm pretty sure. 

1 minute ago, Void_Viking said:

@MakeAMDGreatAgain  Dude stop being a dick.

This entire post is based on speculation...

Please show me where I am being a dick.  That guy quite literally just said " Good. We're finally getting somewhere. ", is that not rude?

2 minutes ago, Brooksie359 said:

They have released prices for motherboards I'm pretty sure. 

Please show me a website that has the cheapest AM4 motherboard for sale then. So I can buy it.

Search "asus b350 $69" and you'll see every tech site has covered it.