Has anyone else seen this?? (Ryzen Leak)

1 minute ago, itrr14 said:

But you picked a $40 board.. I sure wouldn't trust my $200 CPU on a $40 board.. You wouldn't even be able to take advantage of any of the features of the 7600.. 

Oh please. I have a 40$ board working on my FX 6300 for about 4 years just fine lol.

"Ryzen is doing really well in 1440p and 4K gaming when the applications are more graphics bound" - Dr. Lisa Su, 2017

1 minute ago, MakeAMDGreatAgain said:

I thought I cannot explain anything because it's all conjecture and assumptions though?

19 minutes ago, itrr14 said:

Well most of this post is based on conjecture and assumptions. 

That was itrr14 don't sass me, I just want to understand because I don't get it and im trying to, please talk me through it.

Why do you always die right after I fix you?

5 minutes ago, MakeAMDGreatAgain said:

" The cooler bundle costs $20 more "

..And there ya go. So go look at my previous calculations in this thread and add 20 to the AMD version LMFAO. Even makes the i5 7600 route even cheaper.

Thanks for playing! See you in March!

It would still be cheaper than your locked down non-OCable example. And who doesn't have a half-decent air cooler kicking about anyway?

4 minutes ago, RainColt said:

That was itrr14 don't sass me, I just want to understand because I don't get it and im trying to, please talk me through it.

My argument is it will be actually cheaper to get the i5 7600 instead of R5 1400X. I mean, a lot cheaper. And for AMD to make me fucking wait for almost half a year when I can still buy an Intel CPU for cheaper is bologna. That's not fair.

However, with that said. The RyZen 7 chips looks like they will be insane. But, no budget gamer like myself is paying > 300$ for a CPU. Maybe for workstation users, but not cheap budget gamers

"Ryzen is doing really well in 1440p and 4K gaming when the applications are more graphics bound" - Dr. Lisa Su, 2017

6 minutes ago, MakeAMDGreatAgain said:

My argument is it will be actually cheaper to get the i5 7600 instead of R5 1400X. I mean, a lot cheaper. And for AMD to make me fucking wait for almost half a year when I can still buy an Intel CPU for cheaper is bologna.

However, with that said. The RyZen 7 chips looks like they will be insane. But, no budget gamer like myself is paying > 300$ for a CPU. Maybe for workstation users, but not cheap budget gamers

Why an 1400X? The 1100/1200X SKUs are an i5 with more cache. The 1400X is i7 'K' equivalent.

1 minute ago, dexT said:

Why an 1400X? The 1100/1200X SKUs are an i5 with more cache. The 1400 is are i7 'K' equivalent.

Lol that's a pretty rich statemet. Need benchmarks from linus, gamers nexus, other big youtubers before we know that though.

12 minutes ago, MakeAMDGreatAgain said:

My argument is it will be actually cheaper to get the i5 7600 instead of R5 1400X. I mean, a lot cheaper. And for AMD to make me fucking wait for almost half a year when I can still buy an Intel CPU for cheaper is bologna. That's not fair.

7 minutes ago, dexT said:

Why an 1400X? The 1100/1200X SKUs are an i5 with more cache. The 1400X is i7 'K' equivalent.

yes, physically they compete and hopefully will, but I THINK he's working under the assumption that they will be bulldozer all over again and will NEED more cores in order to compete. I'm still trying to wrap my head around it myself because I kinda believe the leaks 
@MakeAMDGreatAgain am I in the ball park?

2 minutes ago, MakeAMDGreatAgain said:

Lol that's a pretty rich statemet. Need benchmarks from linus, gamers nexus, other big youtubers before we know that though.

I don't.

1 minute ago, RainColt said:

yes, physically they compete and hopefully will, but I THINK he's working under the assumption that they will be bulldozer all over again and will NEED more cores in order to compete. I'm still trying to wrap my head around it myself because I kinda believe the leaks 

It's a totally new chip. Not related to Bulldozer.

2 minutes ago, dexT said:

It's a totally new chip. Not related to Bulldozer.

Yes, but lets ignore the benchmarks for a second, they aren't priced to compete, they're priced to destroy, I can kinda see reason to be apprehensive, maybe they are priced to compete and they arn't as good as were hoping. 

Im really trying to understand, this isn't my argument so feel free to tell me were im wrong

6 minutes ago, dexT said:

I don't.

Lol yes you do. No one knows if  The 1100/1200X SKUs  can compete with the 7600

6 minutes ago, RainColt said:

@MakeAMDGreatAgain am I in the ball park?

Yes, in the ball park. You and your buddy in this thread are about " " this close of being ejected though.

2 minutes ago, RainColt said:

Yes, but lets ignore the benchmarks for a second, they aren't priced to compete, they're priced to destroy, I can kinda see reason to be apprehensive, maybe they are priced to compete and they arn't as good as were hoping. 

Im really trying to understand, this isn't my argument so feel free to tell me were im wrong

That's the idea. To make a statement. To destroy.

2 minutes ago, MakeAMDGreatAgain said:

Lol yes you do. No one knows if  The 1100/1200X SKUs  can compete with the 7600

Yes, in the ball park. You and your buddy in this thread are about " " this close of being ejected though.

How do you know that no one knows?

"Ejected"? Mother of God..

1 minute ago, dexT said:

You have a RyZen chip? Because there is a NDA out. 

Ejected yes, I'm the umpire.

6 minutes ago, dexT said:

That's the idea. To make a statement. To destroy.

4 minutes ago, dexT said:

yeah I rolled my eyes at that too. 

but 260$ chips competing exactly with 450-650$ chips, thats unbelievable. Like the literal definition

1 minute ago, RainColt said:

yeah I rolled my eyes at that too. 

but 260$ chips competing exactly with 450-650$ chips, thats unbelievable. 

You're the dude asking if you were in the ball park.. Holy fuck lmao.

1 minute ago, MakeAMDGreatAgain said:

You're the dude asking if you were in the ball park.. Holy fuck lmao.

OHHHHHHH my god(facepalm), that was terrible, ahahaha

5 minutes ago, MakeAMDGreatAgain said:

You have a RyZen chip? Because there is a NDA out. 

Ejected yes, I'm the umpire.

Maybe I have one here. And maybe I know someone with many.

5 minutes ago, dexT said:

Maybe I have one here. And maybe I know someone with many.

Haha.

Look. You are probably right. RyZen will sweep the fucking floor with Intel if the benchmarks hold up in real usage. However, I'm just saying from speculation RIGHT NOW, that the i5 7600 is a cheaper route. But, to be fair you're speculating that those 1100/1200 SKUs can compete, which I disagree. But we'll see.

However, for the R7 lineup, I have no doubts it will sweep the floor tbh. RyZen chips there are extremely cheaper

6 minutes ago, MakeAMDGreatAgain said:

Haha.

Look. You are probably right. RyZen will sweep the fucking floor with Intel if the benchmarks hold up in real usage. However, I'm just saying from speculation RIGHT NOW, that the i5 7600 is a cheaper route. But, to be fair you're speculating that those 1100/1200 SKUs can compete, which I disagree. But we'll see.

However, for the R7 lineup, I have no doubts it will sweep the floor tbh. RyZen chips there are extremely cheaper

No man, you've made me start to doubt, I'm starting to think that the prices might be too low, and that you might be onto something, fingers still crossed. Hope the benchmarks are true cause computers are gonna get interesting again. :) 

Locked.

Feels like I have no choice but to lock this sausage fest ... With all the "dicks" thrown around!

Next time instead of insulting each others, please use the report button and prove you are the mature one of the lot.

Oh, and this was already posted here;

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !