Has anyone else seen this?? (Ryzen Leak)

1 minute ago, MakeAMDGreatAgain said:

If you actually read my posts in this thread. I said I'm not sure if the stock cooler provided can be OC'd to i5 7600's DEFAULT FREQUENCY SPEEDS.

And if you looked at what others posted, the Ryzen chip will come with a Wraith cooler, which is equivalent to a Hyper 212 Evo, which I have, and was able to overclock my 6600k to 4.4 at 1.27V.. So you'll be able to OC on the default cooler no problem. Even the 1400x has a 65W TDP, which means better temps.

"Ryzen is doing really well in 1440p and 4K gaming when the applications are more graphics bound" - Dr. Lisa Su, 2017

2 minutes ago, itrr14 said:

And if you looked at what others posted, the Ryzen chip will come with a Wraith cooler, which is equivalent to a Hyper 212 Evo, which I have, and was able to overclock my 6600k to 4.4 at 1.27V.. So you'll be able to OC on the default cooler no problem. Even the 1400x has a 65W TDP, which means better temps.

I was under the impression only some of them come with that cooler, not all?

"Ryzen is doing really well in 1440p and 4K gaming when the applications are more graphics bound" - Dr. Lisa Su, 2017

I was under the impression only some of them come with that cooler, not all?

All current AMD cpus come with the Wraith cooler..

1 minute ago, itrr14 said:

All current AMD cpus come with the Wraith cooler..

[Citation Needed]

[Citation Needed]

Look up prev ltt posts

7 minutes ago, itrr14 said:

But every single Ryzen chip you can OC on... And there are Ryzen benchmarks out there.. 

Benchmarks

yes but he's assuming the bench marks aren't legit yet, but he's willing to say that the prices, cores and clock speeds might be true. 

Now assuming that the benchmarks are true the thinks that a 4c/4t@4.1gh not only competes with 4c/8t @3.9gh but over shadows it assuming they are similarly priced. I don't get it, maybe I'm crazy?

Why do you always die right after I fix you?

4 minutes ago, MakeAMDGreatAgain said:

Hell, you can actually get it down to 194$

62556aebed352d394436813ae8b41c36.png

that's a special deal. if this is a special deal then you would have to see if there are any special deals on ryzen chips when they come out. 

2 minutes ago, deXxterlab97 said:

Look up prev ltt posts

Previous posts on this forum are not evidence... Don't even get me started.  Is there an AMD  / news article confirming that they all come with the Wraith cooler or no?

Just now, MakeAMDGreatAgain said:

[Citation Needed]

Dude, you're getting rocked in this thread. Whatever Intel CPU you have is still going to work fine.

Perhaps this will lighten the mood?

2 minutes ago, MakeAMDGreatAgain said:

Previous posts on this forum are not evidence... Don't even get me started.  Is there an AMD  / news article confirming that they all come with the Wraith cooler or no?

this is all speculation. idk why you want confirmation when none of this can be absolutely confirmed until release. 

2 minutes ago, RainColt said:

yes but he's assuming the bench marks aren't legit yet, but he's willing to say that the prices, cores and clock speeds might be true. 

Now assuming that the benchmarks are true the thinks that a 4c/4t@4.1gh not only competes with 4c/8t @3.9gh but over shadows it assuming they are similarly priced. I don't get it, maybe I'm crazy?

Well most of this post is based on conjecture and assumptions. The single threaded speed is just behind a 4770K @ 3.5ghz (Around 150 for the 4770K at stock, compared to 146 on the 1600x at stock), and AMD has always had great OC potential. And now that they are featuring that on every chip, I think we can expect some decent overclocking on them. 

3 minutes ago, Brooksie359 said:

this is all speculation. idk why you want confirmation when none of this can be absolutely confirmed until release. 

WTF??!?!?!

The people in this thread are basing their argument over mine because they are claiming the RyZen CPUs are coming with a Wrath cooler. I'm asking for evidence, the burden of proof is on them.

1 minute ago, itrr14 said:

Well most of this post is based on conjecture and assumptions. The single threaded speed is just behind a 4770K @ 3.5ghz (Around 150 for the 4770K at stock, compared to 146 on the 1600x at stock), and AMD has always had great OC potential. And now that they are featuring that on every chip, I think we can expect some decent overclocking on them. 

"Based on Conjecture and assumptions"

Kind of like how you guys are claiming all Ryzen's CPUs will come with the Wrath cooler? Got it.

WTF??!?!?!

The people in this thread are basing their argument over mine because they are claiming the RyZen CPUs are coming with a Wrath cooler. I'm asking for evidence, the burden of proof is on them.

I said all current AMD cpus come with them. Bulldozer and Excavator

I said all current AMD cpus come with them. Bulldozer and Excavator

Those are not RyZen coolers... We are talking about RyZen. Herp Derp

"Based on Conjecture and assumptions"

Kind of like how you guys are claiming all Ryzen's CPUs will come with the Wrath cooler? Got it.

All current AMD cpus come with a Wraith cooler at a $10 premium. Still way cheaper than a $30 Hyper 212 Evo..

And I like how you are doubting that AMD will include them when they only just released it 2 years ago, and it was widely accepted by the community, with positive feedback.

3 minutes ago, itrr14 said:

All current AMD cpus come with a Wraith cooler at a $10 premium. Still way cheaper than a $30 Hyper 212 Evo..

And I like how you are doubting that AMD will include them when they only just released it 2 years ago, and it was widely accepted by the community, with positive feedback.

I just want proof that they are. You have not provided me with any.

If the coolers are included, then yeah it might be a steal. If not, the user will need to buy a new cooler (20-40$) just to get the same frequency speeds as the i5 7600. If they choose a R5 1400x route.

That's not fair or worth the 6 month wait that I am doing.

RyZen will only be a steal for its R7 series. Rest will be bulldozer 2.0. Mark my words.

Those are not RyZen coolers... We are talking about RyZen. Herp Derp

Dude, give it up. You're fighting over nothing, especially for someone who put AMD in their name. We are trying to have a conversation about Ryzen, and you made this about price compared to Kaby Lake.

This is all speculation and basing it on past actions of AMD (Bulldozer and Excavator), along with leaks about the Wraith cooler coming with the chips at a small additional cost. If you're calling that specific leak fake, which comes from the same source as the rest, you shouldn't be in this thread arguing about one leak compared to the next.

Dude, give it up. You're fighting over nothing, especially for someone who put AMD in their name. We are trying to have a conversation about Ryzen, and you made this about price compared to Kaby Lake.

This is all speculation and basing it on past actions of AMD (Bulldozer and Excavator), along with leaks about the Wraith cooler coming with the chips at a small additional cost. If you're calling that specific leak fake, which comes from the same source as the rest, you shouldn't be in this thread arguing about one leak compared to the next.

All I am saying is if you go the i5 7600 route compared to a R5 1400x it will be cheaper... Especially when you can get that 7600 for only 194...

3 minutes ago, MakeAMDGreatAgain said:

I just want proof that they are. You have not provided me with any.

If the coolers are included, then yeah it might be a steal. If not, the user will need to buy a new cooler (20-40$) just to get the same frequency speeds as the i5 7600. If they choose a R5 1400x route.

That's not fair or worth the 6 month wait that I am doing.

RyZen will only be a steal for its R7 series. Rest will be bulldozer 2.0. Mark my words.

Link from above in the thread http://wccftech.com/amd-ryzen-cpu-box-pictured/

And AMD has a presentation at GDC (Feb 27 - March 3), and Ryzen (Desktop chips) are supposed to be released in Q1 (by the end of march) and the expected release date is early march. 

Link from above in the thread http://wccftech.com/amd-ryzen-cpu-box-pictured/

And AMD has a presentation at GDC (Feb 27 - March 3), and Ryzen (Desktop chips) are supposed to be released in Q1 (by the end of march) and the expected release date is early march. 

" The cooler bundle costs $20 more "

..And there ya go. So go look at my previous calculations in this thread and add 20 to the AMD version LMFAO. Even makes the i5 7600 route even cheaper.

Thanks for playing! See you in March!

5 minutes ago, MakeAMDGreatAgain said:

Ok assuming that only the high end comes with the Wrath max cooler and the lower end are getting the Wraith Spire, which is what it looks like according to leaks, explain what you mean by this, please.  

Why do you always die right after I fix you?

4 minutes ago, RainColt said:

Ok assuming that only the high end comes with the Wrath max cooler and the lower end are getting the Wraith Spire, which is what it looks like according to leaks, explain what you mean by this, please.  

I thought I cannot explain anything because it's all conjecture and assumptions though?

4 minutes ago, MakeAMDGreatAgain said:

" The cooler bundle costs $20 more "

..And there ya go. So go look at my previous calculations in this thread and add 20 to the AMD version LMFAO. Even makes the i5 7600 route even cheaper.

Thanks for playing! See you in March!

But you picked a $40 board.. I sure wouldn't trust my $200 CPU on a $40 board.. You wouldn't even be able to take advantage of any of the features of the 7600..