Has anyone else seen this?? (Ryzen Leak)

1 minute ago, dexT said:

Search "asus b350 $69" and you'll see every tech site has covered it.

I don't want to be rude, but I'm pretty sure that's before the actual tech sites add $ ontop of that, and re-sale for it 99$

"Ryzen is doing really well in 1440p and 4K gaming when the applications are more graphics bound" - Dr. Lisa Su, 2017

1 minute ago, MakeAMDGreatAgain said:

I don't want to be rude, but I'm pretty sure that's before the actual tech sites add $ ontop of that, and re-sale for it 99$

It was on a pre order price on an Australian website. It was compared to other intel motherboards on the website and used their price to estimate the price it would be here. 

5 minutes ago, MakeAMDGreatAgain said:

Please show me where I am being a dick.  That guy quite literally just said " Good. We're finally getting somewhere. ", is that not rude?

Ahaha it's not. Maybe try not being so sensitive as well as not being a dick.

2 minutes ago, dexT said:

Ahaha because it's not? Maybe try not being so sensitive as well as not being a dick.

Dude. You're the one who said " Good. We're finally getting somewhere. ". Which is a pretty subtle insult if you ask me. Don't accuse me of being a dick when you started it. That's not fair

"Ryzen is doing really well in 1440p and 4K gaming when the applications are more graphics bound" - Dr. Lisa Su, 2017

Just now, MakeAMDGreatAgain said:

Dude. You're the one who said " Good. We're finally getting somewhere. ". Which is a pretty subtle insult if you ask me. Don't accuse me of being a dick when you started it. That's not fair

LOL

8 minutes ago, Brooksie359 said:

It was on a pre order price on an Australian website. It was compared to other intel motherboards on the website and used their price to estimate the price it would be here. 

Until it's on Amazon or Newegg I cannot believe it sorry. But if they are 69$ that still seems pretty high when a lg1151 board is like 40

2 minutes ago, MakeAMDGreatAgain said:

Until it's on Amazon or Newegg I cannot believe it sorry. But if they are 69$ that still seems pretty high when a lg1151 board is like 40

there were only like four boards on the site for preorder. if there were only 4 lg1151 motherboards on newegg there probably wouldn't be one for 40 bucks. 

18 minutes ago, MakeAMDGreatAgain said:

Did you read the last part of my post? I'm assuming IF you buy a OC cooler, which ads onto that price tag of a cheap ryzen chip. Btw, you don't know those chips will be 130$..

179$ is what I'm thinking for the 4c/8t, (plus OC cooler 20-40) looking at same price of i5 7600 stock. BUT if the cooler WORKS fine, then yeah it's a steal. I just don't know

Do you accept that the leaks at this point are true, for the price and clock speed atleast? Because if you do your looking at the R5 1500 (6core 12 threads 3.4gh boost) competing price wise with the i5 7600 (4c/4t 4.1gh)or the R5 1400x (4c/8t 3.9gh boost) ether way smoking the i5, i'll admit I'm getting a little excited

Why do you always die right after I fix you?

So, a 4c/8t Ryzen chip will most likely be 179$. Plus 69$ for the motherboard. Thats around 250.

Kaby lake i5 7600 is around 205$ from jet. Plus 40$ for a cheap lg1151 board. That's: 245... lol and we don't have benchmarks yet to know if the  RyZen 5 series will even hold up...  So please, the i5 route is still cheaper. There is no "budget" route for the R3, R5 series.

Only budget route will be for the R7 Ryzen series. If those benchmarks hold up, it will be a steal.

4 minutes ago, MakeAMDGreatAgain said:

So, a 4c/8t Ryzen chip will most likely be 179$. Plus 69$ for the motherboard. Thats around 250.

Kaby lake i5 7600 is around 205$ from jet. Plus 40$ for a cheap lg1151 board. That's: 245... lol and we don't have benchmarks yet to know if the  RyZen 5 series will even hold up...  So please, the i5 route is still cheaper. There is no "budget" route for the R3, R5 series.

Only budget route will be for the R7 Ryzen series. If those benchmarks hold up, it will be a steal.

that 69 for an overclockable motherboard. the non-overclcokable motherboards are bound to be cheaper. 

4 minutes ago, MakeAMDGreatAgain said:

if the benchmarks hold up the entire lineup will be a steal, R5 1400X will be 250 (thats with the 69$ motherboard) and will compete with low end i7

6 minutes ago, RainColt said:

if the benchmarks hold up the entire lineup will be a steal, R5 1400X will be 250 (thats with the 69$ motherboard) and will compete with low end i7

R5 1400X is 199, plus the 69 mobo. Thats 268$

i5 7600 is 205, plus a cheap 40$ mobo. Thats: 245$ (about 25 dollars cheaper after tax!)

There is also no way that R5 1400x will compete with a low end i7. I'll come back to this thread after benchmarks though. I'll stick by my word though. i5 route is going to be cheaper imo

Ryzen will only shine in its R7 series

12 minutes ago, MakeAMDGreatAgain said:

You can't OC on a $40 1151 board though. They're locked down.

2 minutes ago, dexT said:

I'm comparing a i5 7600, not the K version (cant oc anyway) 4.1ghz turbo though which is far more stock speed than Ryzen's

3 minutes ago, dexT said:

yeah he also cant overclock a i5 7600 non K,k

I'm comparing a i5 7600, not the K version

But every single Ryzen chip you can OC on... And there are Ryzen benchmarks out there.. 

Benchmarks

2 minutes ago, RainColt said:

yeah he also cant overclock a i5 7600 non K, he's confusing boost clock with overclock 

What are you talking about? I never said anything about overclocking a i5 7600....I SPECIFICALLY NEVER EVEN USED THE LETTER "K" stop putting words in my mouth

2 minutes ago, MakeAMDGreatAgain said:

What are you talking about? I never said anything about overclocking a i5 7600....I SPECIFICALLY NEVER EVEN USED K

where did you find a 7600 for 205?

3 minutes ago, itrr14 said:

But every single Ryzen chip you can OC on... And there are Ryzen benchmarks out there.. 

Benchmarks

If you actually read my posts in this thread. I said I'm not sure if the stock cooler provided can be OC'd to i5 7600's DEFAULT FREQUENCY SPEEDS.

That would mean the AMD user needs to be another OC cooler. (MORE $)

I'm comparing a i5 7600, not the K version (cant oc anyway) 4.1ghz turbo though which is far more stock speed than Ryzen's

That's even worse then.

2 minutes ago, Brooksie359 said:

where did you find a 7600 for 205?

Jet

1 minute ago, Brooksie359 said:

i looked on jet and it say its 225 

15% off code FREE15 or something, then some other thing where u can check no return shipping, etc