How to maximise my internet connection??

Also, keep in mind that data rates are not constant. You may be paying for a certain speed but that speed may be hindered due to other things like distance relative to nearest tower/broadcasting station, bandwidth, and many other things. If you are on a wired connection, you should not be affected by walls, but wireless (WiFi) will be drastically lowered due to walls and latency. 

Desktop:

Intel Core i7-6700K 4.5GHz Corsair H100i v2 | Asus Z170-A | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB 2x8 3200Mhz | Samsung 960 EVO 1TB + 850 EVO 250GB + Seagate 1TB | GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 1070 G1 Gaming Cooler Master MasterCase Pro 5 | EVGA SuperNOVA G2 650W 80+G | Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64-bit (PcPartPicker)

1 minute ago, Megah3rtz said:

Then its probably the website limiting your speed. 

Which website? I download from anywhere.. for example what is your connection?

1 minute ago, iliaslef said:

Which website? I download from anywhere.. for example what is your connection?

50mbps plan with 3.3mb/s max speed from steam. 

Personal build >  New-ish AMD main gaming setup           

PLEASE QUOTE OR @ ME FOR A RESPONSE xD 

1 minute ago, Megah3rtz said:

50mbps plan with 3.3mb/s max speed from steam. 

But wouldn't be possible to have 3mb/s with 35mbps plan?

Just now, iliaslef said:

If you had a constant 35mbps, which is doubtful. probably. 

3 minutes ago, iliaslef said:

Call your ISP if you are truly unsatisfied. 

6 minutes ago, Cyndre said:

Also, keep in mind that data rates are not constant. You may be paying for a certain speed but that speed may be hindered due to other things like distance relative to nearest tower/broadcasting station, bandwidth, and many other things. If you are on a wired connection, you should not be affected by walls, but wireless (WiFi) will be drastically lowered due to walls and latency. 

In the beginning I thought that I should upgrade my router but after that post I think I will upgrade my internet plan xD and no I'm not using wifi only Ethernet

2 minutes ago, Megah3rtz said:

Call your ISP if you are truly unsatisfied. 

Well I may contact them but I don't think that matters much if I can't get more :/ thanks anyways

3 hours ago, iliaslef said:

Well I may contact them but I don't think that matters much if I can't get more :/ thanks anyways

You seem to have been misled a lot in this post. So with your VDSL service, you have given a maximum speed of 50 Mbps (Megabits). You claim that services like Steam and Uplay download at only 3 MBps (Megabytes). So you are really only getting 24Mbps of download speed. I can tell you right now that the issue is not the servers. It's somewhere in between your pc and the servers. When they say 50Mbps, they do not say you will GET 50 Mbps, they only say you can get UP TO 50 Mbps. So the issue is either the routing between you and the server, or it's just that your ISP is providing crappy service. Knowing VDSL, it's probably just that the connection is unreliable. You should definitely contact your ISP and ask what the deal is. If they are small enough, they might actually care. It doesn't hurt to call.

My native language is C++

2 hours ago, tt2468 said:

You seem to have been misled a lot in this post. So with your VDSL service, you have given a maximum speed of 50 Mbps (Megabits). You claim that services like Steam and Uplay download at only 3 MBps (Megabytes). So you are really only getting 24Mbps of download speed. I can tell you right now that the issue is not the servers. It's somewhere in between your pc and the servers. When they say 50Mbps, they do not say you will GET 50 Mbps, they only say you can get UP TO 50 Mbps. So the issue is either the routing between you and the server, or it's just that your ISP is providing crappy service. Knowing VDSL, it's probably just that the connection is unreliable. You should definitely contact your ISP and ask what the deal is. If they are small enough, they might actually care. It doesn't hurt to call.

Yes I know it means up to 50mbps but I only get 3mbps and it's not my pc because I tried to download from three other laptops in my network but I get the same speed (I always use Ethernet connection).. but the problem is that even some friends with VDSL are getting about the same speed as me